What's Your Worst Mis-click?

I just started playing tournaments. Only played a few online in the past (excluding freerolls or player points to satelite into big tourneys). But my cash game has been a little off the last month and after logging into InterPoker to see if a friend of mine was online and say "hi", I found $21 in my account that I didn't know that I had since I hadn't logged into that site in over a 6 months. Having found free money and not being able to do much on the cash tables with that amount, I simply signed-up for the next tourey starting, a $10 $2.5K guaranteed that ended up getting a little more than 300 player. Well, I played well, got a little lucky and ended up winning it for over $800. With my new tourney confidence, I signed up for a $4 180-man yesterday on Stars and won that one too for a little over $200. I took a break for dinner and then decided to play a $20 180-man on stars and was chip leader 3/4 of the way through and thought I was well on my way to final tabling that one when I open-raised it from the cut-off with TT and the SB and BB called. Flop came AA5, SB and BB checked to me. I continuation-bet 650, or so I thought... Actually, when I typed in the 650 it tacked it on to the amount that was already auto-filled into the box and I ended up betting over 650,000 (which I didn't have so it put me all-in). SB called with A2 and I was crippled. That really dissappointed me. I really thought that I was going to have another really great tournament, but it was not to be.Just curious. I'm sure there are better mis-click stories than this. What are your mis-click stories?

My worst isn't terrible, but I accitentally called $50 w/ JJ when I was positive I was beat.

Technically....this isn't really a "mis-click," is it?? LOL.And I've never misclicked in about two years of online poker now. I take my time while playing.
Well, it kind of was. I play on a laptop and I "double-tap" the touch pad to highlight what's in the box already so I can "over-write" it with what I want to bet. So when I "double-clicked" into the box, it didn't take. And then I hit the bet button without double-checking what I was betting.Worst part of it... My girlfriend was watching me play this tourney and I couldn't figure out why it put me all-in. She told me what I did. I asked her "Why didn't you tell me???"Her reply: "I thought it would be funny to just let you bet that amount!"I've said it before and I'll say it again... Girlfriends are -EV!
Technically....this isn't really a "mis-click," is it?? LOL.And I've never misclicked in about two years of online poker now. I take my time while playing.
Really? That's pretty impressive.I don't do it often but I'd say about 5 times in the last 100,000 hands. Guess that's the danger of playing multi-tables.Worst one is folding the nuts on the turn...not much of a story...
I asked her "Why didn't you tell me???"Her reply: "I thought it would be funny to just let you bet that amount!"I've said it before and I'll say it again... Girlfriends are -EV!
ouch, definately -EV with her, similar to my wife, handing her the reigns for a few minutes so I can take a break, explicit instructions that only AA,KK are to be played, so what does she do, min raise with AK, flop comes K, min bets, etc etc, loses to runner runner flush... so my misclick, was giving her the mouse...otherwise calling bets bigger than what I thought I was, seems easier to do on FCP than other sites. Things like 40 vs 80 when the chip stacks look similar (in a dyslexic kind of way) or at a .10 table where the nickel and quarter chips are the same color/stripe, just oriented differently, so a .10 bet and a .50 bet look almost identical..

I've also never misclicked - I just don't understand how people do it so often. Or maybe they just claim they misclicked after a horrible lapse of judgement to save face. Unless you use F1-F2-F3 for fold call raise - in that scenario I can see it being easy to hit the wrong key. (Which is why I never use F-keys)

I've also never misclicked - I just don't understand how people do it so often. Or maybe they just claim they misclicked after a horrible lapse of judgement to save face. Unless you use F1-F2-F3 for fold call raise - in that scenario I can see it being easy to hit the wrong key. (Which is why I never use F-keys)
Imagine this...you are playing 6 tables at a time and since there's overlap on each table it means sometimes another table will pop up.It's uncommon but sometimes you end up playing hands on 4-5 of these tables at once and when you mean to hit the raise button on one table you end up hitting the fold button on the other when it pops up that exact moment.I know, I know...why play so many tables then? It's still a better $/HR despite the odd mistake if you are used to multitabling.

Misclicks in tournaments aren't bad.I mean, unless you're heads up for like a million bucks. But cash game misclicks are the real damage... you only lost 20 bucks.

Misclicks in tournaments aren't bad.I mean, unless you're heads up for like a million bucks. But cash game misclicks are the real damage... you only lost 20 bucks.
Yes, I know. It was also two hours of my time and also very disappointing because I was the chip-leader and was crippled. Also, disgusting that I just GAVE AWAY most of my stack for no reason to someone who didn't deserve it at all. But mostly, it was because I REALLY wanted to go 3 in a row and really thought that I could after the high I was on from the previous two tourneys.

I've had a few misclicks but they are rare for me anymore. This is kind of a misclick story, I was on Stars and was watching like a 10/20 or 15/30 speed lhe table. Somehow in a drunken stupor I managed to click to sit down to the table and buyin. I play like 1/2 - 3/6 So, clearly I'm way underrolled. It gets folded around to the button and the dude raises and it folds to me. I had a decent hand something like a KJ and I went ahead and made the call. I missed the flop and checked it to him of course he's betting, I gave it some thought and figured I'd cut my losses and just fold. After the hand I immediately sat out and got up and everyone at the table joked around with me about it. I thought about emailing support to see if they could hook me up but I figured since I made the preflop call they wouldn't.

I've never really had a 'huge' misclick. but enough to piss me off.both times on prima poker..both times playing NLHE hu cash game. one for like $75. I had A9 and meant to raise to 3 or 3.5, somehow i went all in. I have no idea.and A9 isn't a "horrible" hand to be all in with I guess...but it is when opponent turns over AK. I thought it was nice and irionic the one time I did that there was a hand to call me. So that didn't make me happy.And I just did one today. not as bad. but i was pissed and did this...i meant to raise to 4 in the BB w QJo. somehow it went up to $32. The sb, who had completed, went all in...i had like 68 more behind me. but i was pissed. i called and lost...an i'm not sure if that made me more mad or not. I knew the guy too, so when he pushed and I called he goes "hmm i have notes on you taht say you aren't a fish." and I responded, "so you push AQ?" -- I think i tilted myself and his comment and circumstance didn't help.so both of my misclicks have turned out to be at quite wonderful times, when otherwise they may have been nothing.i'm sure there are worse stories...especially cause i could have just folded the 2nd hand...but i was more pissed at the $32 misclikc (that i honestly have no idea how it did that...than actually calling.whatever.- Jordan

I open-raised it from the cut-off with TT and the SB and BB called. Flop came AA5, SB and BB checked to me. I continuation-bet 650, or so I thought... Actually, when I typed in the 650 it tacked it on to the amount that was already auto-filled into the box and I ended up betting over 650,000 (which I didn't have so it put me all-in). SB called with A2 and I was crippled. That really dissappointed me. I really thought that I was going to have another really great tournament, but it was not to be.Just curious. I'm sure there are better mis-click stories than this. What are your mis-click stories?
this could have been the entire post.But looks like we have a new winner for ways of braggin that dont appear as direct braggin

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Aclub.gif, Qclub.gif. UTG raises, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, 2 folds, UTG calls, Hero calls.Flop: (13.33 SB) Jclub.gif, 10club.gif, 9diamond.gif(3 players)9.66 BBUTG checks, Hero checks, Button bets, UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, UTG calls, Hero calls.Turn: (12.66 BB) Kdiamond.gif(3 players)UTG bets, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, UTG calls, Hero caps, Button calls, UTG calls.River: (24.66 BB) 3spade.gif(3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, Button raises, UTG calls, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, UTG calls, Hero folds.Final Pot: 35.66Not really a mis-click though, because I'm pretty sure it's standard not to overcall that river.

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is CO with Aclub.gif, Qclub.gif. UTG raises, 1 fold, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, 2 folds, UTG calls, Hero calls.Flop: (13.33 SB) Jclub.gif, 10club.gif, 9diamond.gif(3 players)9.66 BBUTG checks, Hero checks, Button bets, UTG raises, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, UTG calls, Hero calls.Turn: (12.66 BB) Kdiamond.gif(3 players)UTG bets, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, UTG calls, Hero caps, Button calls, UTG calls.River: (24.66 BB) 3spade.gif(3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets, Button raises, UTG calls, Hero 3-bets, Button caps, UTG calls, Hero folds.Final Pot: 35.66Not really a mis-click though, because I'm pretty sure it's standard not to overcall that river.
ouch. were you multi-tabling and got clicked over to one screen, folded..then got the screen to pop up and click fold? ;xthat sux.- Jordan

I was playing a SnG a couple of weeks ago. As I was waiting for the table to fill up I was reading notes from earlier SnGs. So the table is full and my first hand is something I didn't care to play so I just click the "fold" button and went back to reading notes.Well, Having the sound on, I never heard the "fold-sound", so I look up and I have actually called an all in on the first hand (How likely for someone to do that anyway?!) *and* there's also a 3rd person in the pot. I was like WTF, and of course was knocked out by player #3 w pocket AA.Luckily, not an expensive SnG. :club: ---Another time I bet about 25x pot on the flop. With prob not the best hand, but all I got was "nice overbet" and everyone folded. Hehe...

Imagine this...you are playing 6 tables at a time and since there's overlap on each table it means sometimes another table will pop up.It's uncommon but sometimes you end up playing hands on 4-5 of these tables at once and when you mean to hit the raise button on one table you end up hitting the fold button on the other when it pops up that exact moment.I know, I know...why play so many tables then? It's still a better $/HR despite the odd mistake if you are used to multitabling.
Haha that happens to me all the time when I multi table...My worst "mis-click" incident was using a laptop. I get AA and raise to $1.5 and 5 callers?!! flop is Axx and mouse pad stops working...All I can do is watch as it forces me to fold and everyone gets crazy over the flop. I was up against an AK and a bottom set...Would have tripled up and won a huge pot if my motherfcking mouse pad didn't stop working at that instant!!
this could have been the entire post.But looks like we have a new winner for ways of braggin that dont appear as direct braggin
You're right. I was bragging (like that's never happened on this site before with less to brag about). But I also really wanted to put the context of the mis-click. It wasn't just just a stupid crippling in a $20 tourney. This particular tourney meant a lot to me for the above stated reasons. I was on the biggest high of my life and made the dumbest mistake that I've ever made. Emotionally... super high to super low with one mis-click. That's the point.
You're right. I was bragging (like that's never happened on this site before with less to brag about). But I also really wanted to put the context of the mis-click. It wasn't just just a stupid crippling in a $20 tourney. This particular tourney meant a lot to me for the above stated reasons. I was on the biggest high of my life and made the dumbest mistake that I've ever made. Emotionally... super high to super low with one mis-click. That's the point.
misclicks seriously tilt me. even if it's not a lot of $$. I don't know why. i have to quit after I do it.- Jordan
i have doen this more than once, where i leave for 30 seconds thinkin i have time come back and see the screen has AA or KK and try to run but its 2 seconds too late, deep in MTT's where the blinds or a double up woulda meant a FT
ha, or...300+20 tournament, i'm heads up with a guy for 15 grand. we're about even stacked.i have kto on the button, i make a standard raise, he calls.flop 589. he checks, i bet 2/3 pot, he raises huge, i try to fold and accidentally click the raise button which puts me all in. he instacalls.he flips up 97. i flip up my rockin' kt and type "misclick, ack" in the chat.turn x, river t. i cripple him, and go on to win a couple hands later.could have been the worst misclick ever, costing me about 6 grand, but ended up being the best luckbox move i ever made.
i have doen this more than once, where i leave for 30 seconds thinkin i have time come back and see the screen has AA or KK and try to run but its 2 seconds too late, deep in MTT's where the blinds or a double up woulda meant a FT
I've done that too. I've run to the bathroom and not made it back in time only to find that it folded my JJ with a J high flop and CRAZY ACTION! Disgusting! I use a laptop now and take it to the bathroom with me. However, I don't think the particular type of mis-click that I had would have happened with a regular mouse. Touch Pads are -EV. I've had them suddenly stop working as well at the worst times. Just like the previous poster.

My worst misclick, I was trying to complete the SB with something like a J6s and the button went all-in for $50 (in an unraised pot) as I was clicking. His QQ held up. That was over a year ago.Since then, my biggest poker gaffe happened like a week ago. I was multitabling and playing 20/40. CO had open-raised. SB called. I called with J9. Flop came Tx7. SB checked, I checked, and CO checked. On the turn, the 8 came out. SB bet, I called (thinking I'd picked up and OESD), CO folded. The river was a blank, SB bet, and I folded. About 10 seconds later, the 7 on the flop hit me and I realized that I'd folded the nuts.

2/4 NL ring game on UB. On the button with A-A (while multi-talbing) EP raise to $16, MP reraise to $40ish , I cilck back and FOLD , the two get it all in with A-K and Q-Q , A-K spikes a K, I miss a $400 scoop.