I havent seen him play all that much,when i watched him play Matusow, he wasnt really impressive, The mouth was dominating him and only hands spiriti rock took down of were due to some chasing that hit.and mike would tear him a new A-hole about how bad he is

So he was up, and made the others quit?
I saw one hand where Prahald flopped the open ended stright draw and moved all in with it. He had the guy by about 2-1, the guy called with Ace-Jack stuited and hit a jack on the river.Prahald started to get into arguements with the observers and then left about 10 min after that
I havent seen him play all that much,when i watched him play Matusow, he wasnt really impressive, The mouth was dominating him and only hands spiriti rock took down of were due to some chasing that hit.and mike would tear him a new A-hole about how bad he is
Matusow has said publicly that Prahlad is the best online poker player in the world, except that he has a tilting problem.
Matusow has said publicly that Prahlad is the best online poker player in the world, except that he has a tilting problem.
Was this before or after he took Mike's money?
I saw one hand where Prahald flopped the open ended stright draw and moved all in with it. He had the guy by about 2-1, the guy called with Ace-Jack stuited and hit a jack on the river.Prahald started to get into arguements with the observers and then left about 10 min after that
yeah but prahlad went all in after the river when he had nothing he was 0% when he got his money in and the guy called ,was a good call , prahlad is known for playing real loose like that and you can exploit that weakness for your profit
yeah but prahlad went all in after the river when he had nothing he was 0% when he got his money in and the guy called ,was a good call , prahlad is known for playing real loose like that and you can exploit that weakness for your profit
I saw him take a couple pots down that way. I'm wondering if we are going to see Prahlad vs. Phil II

their was one hand Matasow and Prahlad played on full tilt, where after the river Prahlad moved in for about 30k, Matasow thought for awhile, and called witht AQ high, and took it down. Matasow went on and on about how he can make the BIG calls, and Prahlad kept telling him how terrible he is.

their was one hand Matasow and Prahlad played on full tilt, where after the river Prahlad moved in for about 30k, Matasow thought for awhile, and called witht AQ high, and took it down. Matasow went on and on about how he can make the BIG calls, and Prahlad kept telling him how terrible he is.
I remember that hand. Matusow was hilarious.
FullTiltPoker Game #204430016: Table Gardenia - $50/$100 - No Limit Hold'em - 1:58:31 ET - 2005/09/02 Seat 5: Spirit Rock ($26,811.50) Seat 6: Mike Matusow ($16,146.50) Mike Matusow posts the small blind of $50 Spirit Rock posts the big blind of $100 The button is in seat #6 *** HOLE CARDS *** Mike Matusow raises to $300 Spirit Rock calls $200 *** FLOP *** [Tc 4h 5s] Spirit Rock checks Mike Matusow bets $600 Spirit Rock raises to $2,400 Mike Matusow calls $1,800 *** TURN *** [Tc 4h 5s] [3d] Spirit Rock bets $3,000 Mike Matusow calls $3,000 *** RIVER *** [Tc 4h 5s 3d] [5c] elitekilr (Observer): oh man big pot here Spirit Rock bets $21,111.50, and is all in Mike Matusow has 15 seconds left to act Mike Matusow calls $10,446.50, and is all in Uncalled bet of $10,665 returned to Spirit Rock *** SHOW DOWN *** Spirit Rock shows [6s Qd] (a pair of Fives) Mike Matusow shows [Qs Ah] (a pair of Fives) Mike Matusow wins the pot ($32,292.50) with a pair of Fives Mikeh77 (Observer): YES The_Trench (Observer): LOL chipdynamite (Observer): LOL *** SUMMARY *** Total pot $32,293 | Rake $0.50 Board: [Tc 4h 5s 3d 5c] Seat 5: Spirit Rock (big blind) showed [6s Qd] and lost with a pair of Fives Seat 6: Mike Matusow (small blind) showed [Qs Ah] and won ($32,292.50) with a pair of Fives Mike Matusow: kiddy games down the fking street Spirit Rock: you are such an ahol Mike Matusow: already know that Spirit Rock: just take the pot nice call Spirit Rock: no need to needle Spirit Rock: you fking jerk Spirit Rock: dont ever speak to me again Spirit Rock: cant just take the pot Mike Matusow: hey when i went broke u started needing Spirit Rock: gotta needle after 32k pot Mike Matusow: u said i suck come oon coomeo Mike Matusow: so i came Spirit Rock: seriously dont even come up to me Spirit Rock: if you see me in person Spirit Rock: dont come near me Spirit Rock: call everytime you gonna win sometimes Mike Matusow: p that was the easest call ever Spirit Rock: you gonna need a lot of luck Spirit Rock: to beat me Dealer: Mike Matusow mucks into 5k then all in on river on pure bluff Spirit Rock: you right Spirit Rock: very easy call Dealer: Spirit Rock wins the pot ($200) Mike Matusow: it was Spirit Rock: if that was a easy call Spirit Rock: you must be back on drugs Mike Matusow: n aim just that good sir Spirit Rock: yeah ive been noticing you been playing real well lately Dealer: Mike Matusow raises to $300 Spirit Rock: LOL Spirit Rock: actually worst ive ever seen you play recently Spirit Rock: but you just in slump Spirit Rock: i mean you are playing terrible Spirit Rock: its crazy Mike Matusow: u wouldnt talk to me for weeks now i play great and u cry Mike Matusow: lol Spirit Rock: never ever seen you paly this bad Spirit Rock: cant believe i ever gave you chances to be friends Spirit Rock: oh well thats all done Spirit Rock: chat off Spirit Rock: i mean you are truly playing my god aweful Dealer: Hand #204438266 Spirit Rock: insane Mike Matusow: nh guess the crying is over Spirit Rock: just call everytime Spirit Rock: maybe you'll win another won soon Spirit Rock: YOU HAVE NO CHANCE Spirit Rock: MIKEY Spirit Rock: good call to win that 1600 in middle Spirit Rock: ALL I DO IS BLUFF Dealer: Hand #204439384 Spirit Rock: AND I NEVER MAKE A HAND Spirit Rock: JUST CALL ME EVERYTIME Spirit Rock: DONT EVER FOLD MIKEY Spirit Rock: so mike can i get it in writing that you will never quit me? Spirit Rock: lol Mike Matusow: i will always play u Mike Matusow: u know thath Spirit Rock: that is terrific!!!!!!! Mike Matusow: i polay anyone Spirit Rock: good then i wont have to wait around Spirit Rock: for people Mike Matusow: dont worry if i dont bust u ivy will Spirit Rock: i will always have you to play Spirit Rock: sweet Spirit Rock: i heard you claimed i would bust ivey Spirit Rock: i guess now you changed your mind Spirit Rock: you sure go back and forth Spirit Rock: back and forth Mike Matusow: well that becuse hes not a fking prick like u Spirit Rock: this thing one day that thing the other day Mike Matusow: u not a tenth of a player i am or ivy so go cry Spirit Rock: id rather be known as a prick Dealer: Spirit Rock wins the pot ($200) Spirit Rock: then have 100 fake friends Spirit Rock: poker world is a joke Spirit Rock: you woulda put all the money in Spirit Rock: im sure Mike Matusow: see the thing is i can make the big call Dealer: Mike Matusow wins the pot ($100) Dealer: Hand #204449262 Mike Matusow: that what u havnt figured out yet Mike Matusow: see now hes trying to play good as soon sa he loses apot Mike Matusow: his seamy self shows Spirit Rock: the fold button is located on the left Perry Friedman (Observer): Hey Mike, did they have you breaking rocks while you were in prison? ----Heh, Perry's line at the end still makes me LOL.

Matusow has said publicly that Prahlad is the best online poker player in the world, except that he has a tilting problem.Then he can't be the best. Avoiding tilt is a crucial part of being the best.

Matusow has said publicly that Prahlad is the best online poker player in the world, except that he has a tilting problem.Then he can't be the best. Avoiding tilt is a crucial part of being the best.
Nobody is a perfect player. Everyone has their own set of problems, Prahlad has tilt issues.
I've wanted to watch Prahlad play poker. I have UB and FT on my computer, what are his names on both those sites?
MahatmaSpirit RockAplusgame247I think he has a few others that I can't think of at the moment...but mostly Mahatma on UB and Spirit Rock on FT.
MahatmaSpirit RockAplusgame247I think he has a few others that I can't think of at the moment...but mostly Mahatma on UB and Spirit Rock on FT.
Cool thanks, I haven't seen Spirit Rock on FT yet. Does he still play there?