]Straight up. If Daniel wins, you transfer $100 to my account.Daniel lose's, I'll transfer $100 to your account. (thru FCP info, if they can do it)Friendly bet. If you want. :club:
I'll take that bet for 2-1.Daniel Win, I transfer you $100.Anyone else wins, you transfer me $50.Deal?
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, Chris Ferguson is a tourney player, but I think he has as good a shot as any of the big game players. Dude's all around game is ridic. His bracelets are really well diversified: 1 in 1/2 Limit Hold 'Em, 1/2 7-Stud (2003) 2 in Omaha-8 (2001, 2003) 1 in 7-Stud (2000) 1 in NLH (2000 ME) He also has made 4 Razz final tables (1995, 1996, 1999, 2000) If I were a betting man...I don't know how high Huck Seed plays, but he'd be a pretty solid non-big game choice as well, imo. He pretty much pwns all forms of stud...

Huck Seed does play in the big game. I don't if he is a "regular", but the dude is an animal when it comes to over-all poker skill. He and Ferguson are both good picks. But I still like Ivey or a Todd Brunson in this one... the guys are tough.Then again... we only make speculations based on what we hear, so it'll be interested to see how this all goes down.James

]Straight up. If Daniel wins, you transfer $100 to my account.Daniel lose's, I'll transfer $100 to your account. (thru FCP info, if they can do it)Friendly bet. If you want. :club:
Bet.To confirm...if Daniel wins I owe you $100. If anyone except Daniel wins you owe me $100.Two questions:1. How do we keep this on the up and up? How do I know I'll actually get my winnings if I win?2. How are we going to do the money transfer?
Two.....A Pick, and a Dark Horse.Pick = Erik SeidelDark Horse = Ted Forrest....Donk??? FoxwoodsPro.....
Umm, they aren't playing soccer. Ted Forrest can't be considered a dark horse in any poker game. He is a poker man-god.A legitimate dark horse pick would be someone like Hellmuth.
there has been a lot of discussion on here about this but no one has mention my pick. i am taking eric seidel for this.i have no idea why no one has mentioned him. yeah ivey, brunson, dn are worth mentioning, as are some of the other big game players. but come on i got to take seidel. he has 7 wsop bracelets in the following events.2005 No Limit Hold'em 2003 Pot Limit Omaha 2001 No Limit Hold'em 1998 Deuce to Seven Draw 1994 Limit Hold'em 1993 Omaha8 1992 Limit Hold'em and has had many more final tables. yeah i know he went on a bit of a downswing in the wsop for a while but hey i think he has gotten back on his game as far as the wsop is concerned (4 final tables in 2005), so he is my pick to take down the horse event.
Im feeling TJ Cloutier for this one.