Poker Bots Taking Over?

Just wondering if anyone has herd of any experiences with poker bots? Are these for real and if so how hard are they to program?
funny that you mention poker bots... those bastards have been starting new threads 78 times a day about poker bots. Not only are bots uncreative, but they can't figure out the search function, either.

Just about everyone you are playing online is a bot. All online sites use them, especially the larger ones. If you can't beat the bots, you can't win playing poker.orDon't worry about it yet. I think it's a concern for the future, but I don't THINK it's something that's very common yet. Large pokersites take it very seriously simply because of the negetive PR that would be generated by having bots playing at their tables.

I hate these threads. I know about the bots and the scams where four guys are sitting in a room playing shorthanded like a fly trap, but reading about them makes me so freakin paranoid. I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat screaming about 'mouse trap tables'. Please somebody say something reassuring!

I hate these threads. I know about the bots and the scams where four guys are sitting in a room playing shorthanded like a fly trap, but reading about them makes me so freakin paranoid. I sometimes wake up in a cold sweat screaming about 'mouse trap tables'. Please somebody say something reassuring!
i'm to the rescue!centurion7dw.jpgi saved the day again!