****fcp Collusion****

IT SEEMS STUPID YES BUT THINK ABOUT IT....IF YOU AND 3 OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE ROOMATES ALL LIKE TO PLAY POKER YOU GUYS COME UP WITH A PLAN TO REGISTER FOR THE SAME SNG TOUREYS KEEP CHANGING UP UR SCREEN NAME AND YOUR WINNING WHAT WRONG WITH THAT? THATS QUICK CASH...LITERALY I HAVE(ME ALONE) 4 DIFFERENT SCREEN NAMES UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES ADDRESS PHONE NUMBERS IT'S COMPLETELY SECURE....BELIEVE ME I WASN'T THE FIRST TO THINK OF IT AND I KNOW I WONT BE THE LAST TO DO...ERROR PROOF TO MAKIN SOME CASH....WE COVER OUR TRACKS AND HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH IT FOR 4 MONTHS AND COUNTING....IF THE ARUBA FREE ROLL WASN'T SO BIG WE WOULD TRY THAT BUT AINT NO MONEY IN FREE ROLLS....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a dork.You can't have different names under different info, unless you make them and transfer all the money to them with one main account. But that's not suspicious at all.

IT SEEMS STUPID YES BUT THINK ABOUT IT....IF YOU AND 3 OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE ROOMATES ALL LIKE TO PLAY POKER YOU GUYS COME UP WITH A PLAN TO REGISTER FOR THE SAME SNG TOUREYS KEEP CHANGING UP UR SCREEN NAME AND YOUR WINNING WHAT WRONG WITH THAT? THATS QUICK CASH...LITERALY I HAVE(ME ALONE) 4 DIFFERENT SCREEN NAMES UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES ADDRESS PHONE NUMBERS IT'S COMPLETELY SECURE....BELIEVE ME I WASN'T THE FIRST TO THINK OF IT AND I KNOW I WONT BE THE LAST TO DO...ERROR PROOF TO MAKIN SOME CASH....WE COVER OUR TRACKS AND HAVE BEEN GETTING AWAY WITH IT FOR 4 MONTHS AND COUNTING....IF THE ARUBA FREE ROLL WASN'T SO BIG WE WOULD TRY THAT BUT AINT NO MONEY IN FREE ROLLS....
You cannot cash out to the same Neteller account unless your email is the same as your account, which means that if you have 4 accounts, they have to have 4 different emails.each one of those emails has a neteller or accont info atttached. and if you are withdrawing funds from multiple accounts to 1 neteller or such type f service, you wil be caught quicklyGood luck
Royal, why bother?
same reason i yell at kids who J walk when i'm driving.hahahahagood times

Let's do some math:What is the entry fee for a $200 SNG at UB? $10?So you guys are paying $840 a game.1st - $10002nd - $6003rd - $400So you would need to either take a first or a 2nd and 3rd each time to make any money and in those cases you only make $160.Even colluding (in the manner you mention) there's just no way you can make any money doing this.But at least you kept me entertained for a few minutes with your BS and for that I thank you.Back to the day job.**** Sorry, looks like I was a little late on this one ***********

YOUR RIGHT YOUR RIGHT DO THE MATH WE ALL PAY 200 BUCKS TO GET IN PLUS 20 FOR THE FEE ILL GIVE YOU THAT 800 BUCKS RIGHT THERE SO THERE'S STILL 1200 BUCKS OUT THERE THAT PAYS OUT SO IF LETS SAY I GET 1ST I WON 2000 DIVIDED BY 4 IS 500 BUCKS A PIECE SO ILL PAY 200 TO WIN 500 THATS A 300 DOLLAR PROFIT YES IF FOR SOME REASON WE LOSE WHICH WE HAVE BUT IT'S NOT VERY OFETEN WE STILL MAKE PLENTY WHEN ONE OF US DOES WIN....SO HELL YEAH ILL PAY 200 TO WIN 500 DAMN RIGHT...SO IF THEY PAY 3 PLACE 1ST GET 50% WHICH IS 1000 2ND AND 3RD GET PAID AS WELL USUALLY OUT OF THE 4 2 OF US PLACE SO WE DO GET SOME PROFIT IS LOVELY WHEN ALL 3 OF US PLACE BUT YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE INVESTMENT THE RETURN IS ALOT BIGGER.....AND OF COURSE WE HAVE DIFFERENT E-MAILS HOTMAIL GIVES YOU ALL THE FREE E-MAILS YOU WANT

AND IF WE DO GET 1 AND 2 THAT 1600 BUCKS SO EVERYONE MADE 200 BUCKS SO HOW ARE WE NOT MAKIN MONEY IT'S HARD NOT TO PLACE WHEN OUT OF 10 PEOPLE 4 ARE WORKING TOGETHER WE NEVER DO TOURNEY'S AND WE NEVER DO MULTI-TABLES JUST SNG THAT CONFIRMS THAT WE ALL WILL BE AT THE SAME TABLE...CAN'T GO WRONG 4 PEOPLE ON A TEAM AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME 2 OF US CAN'T PLACE NO WAY....PLENTY OF CASH IS MADE DAILY

POKER SITES RIP THEMSELVES OFF FIRST OFF YOU CAN PICK ANY SCREEN NAME YOU HAVE TO ENTER A NAME AND A ADDRESS AND A PHONE NUMBER THEN A E-MAIL ADDRESS SO WHEN YOU WIN THEY NEVER CALL YOU NETLLER ALL YOU NEED IS SOME INFORMATION AND A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU CAN USE ANYONE'S INFORMATION TO SEND AND REC. CASH SO CASH OUTS ARE EASY..NEXTI MEAN JUST ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION IF 4 OF YOU LIVED IN A HOUSE AND PLAYED ON THE SAME SITE AND DECIDED TO START COLLUSION YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IF YOU PICKED 4 OF YOUR BEST BUDS YOU PLAY POKER WITH YOU WOULDN'T MAKE NO MONEY IF YALL DID 200 SNG SERIOUSLY....

First%20poke%20at%20Jello.jpg
POKER SITES RIP THEMSELVES OFF FIRST OFF YOU CAN PICK ANY SCREEN NAME YOU HAVE TO ENTER A NAME AND A ADDRESS AND A PHONE NUMBER THEN A E-MAIL ADDRESS SO WHEN YOU WIN THEY NEVER CALL YOU NETLLER ALL YOU NEED IS SOME INFORMATION AND A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU CAN USE ANYONE'S INFORMATION TO SEND AND REC. CASH SO CASH OUTS ARE EASY..NEXTI MEAN JUST ASK YOURSELVES THIS QUESTION IF 4 OF YOU LIVED IN A HOUSE AND PLAYED ON THE SAME SITE AND DECIDED TO START COLLUSION YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IF YOU PICKED 4 OF YOUR BEST BUDS YOU PLAY POKER WITH YOU WOULDN'T MAKE NO MONEY IF YALL DID 200 SNG SERIOUSLY....
I'm a chronic liar, ask anyone here. But even I have more honor than you, you're a roach.
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW ME AND 4 OF MY ROOMATES HAVE A WIRELESS HUB THROUGH OUR INTERNET COMPANY AND WE ALL HAVE PAID EXTRA FOR DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS COLLUSION IS VERY POSSIBLE...EVERY WEEK ON ULTILAMTE BET WE GET IN ANYWHERE FROM 20-200 SNG AND WE WORK TOGETHER SO YES IT'S VERY POSSIBLE WE JUST YELL OUT OUR HAND WHEN WE ARE IN THE HAND WHO EVER HAS THE BEST HAND STAYS IN....
If you were that good at cheating, you could afford your own place.

guys i figured out how to rob banks without getting caught. Its so easy. i just have to go to the washroom ill tell you how when i get back.do you realize how dumb you sound??

If you were that good at cheating, you could afford your own place.
Hey, he has a good scam going. Good for him, it works.It isn't morally right, but it's not like any of the other players are getting different cards and are forced to play a certain way. Collusion happens all the time, maintain your same game and you can bust all four of them. I usually play the 10$ - 20$ sitngo's and I cash in a good 70-80% of them, so I really am crushing these games, collusion or not, who cares, I'll still play my AA the same exact way.
Hey, he has a good scam going. Good for him, it works.It isn't morally right, but it's not like any of the other players are getting different cards and are forced to play a certain way. Collusion happens all the time, maintain your same game and you can bust all four of them. I usually play the 10$ - 20$ sitngo's and I cash in a good 70-80% of them, so I really am crushing these games, collusion or not, who cares, I'll still play my AA the same exact way.
Let's make a bet on this.

Announcements