Best Child Hood Sports Accomplishment

I scored 11 points in a freshman B-team basketball game once. Hit 3 3's in a row....while the coach was in the locker room helping someone who got injured. I got cut the next year. Golf: I've broke 80 a couple times back when I played more.Forensics (competitive speech): The only person in the history of college forensics to be beat by someone who passed out while performing...twice.

Baseball-Very first game of "kid-pitch" I went 4-5 with 3 HR's and a bases loaded 3B and ended up with 8 RBIsGolf-Not much, on a par 3 shot one behind a tree, second shot hit the tree went minus 3 ft. 3rd shot got it up the hill on the green, I started jumping cause I couldnt see it, I walked onto the green and still couldnt see it, then i looked in the hole. Part of 3 str8 pars for me(I was like 9, it was an accomplishment for me)Hockey- During a double headed, I played goalie in Game 1, only gave up one goal which made me mad cause the opposing team shot the puck down the rink I went to go play it behind the net but as I headed back my own teammate put his stick in the air to try and stop it and he deflected it into the net. But in game 2, we won 10-1, I had 7 G and 2 A.Basketball-Scored 20-ish points in a league when I was like 8

Junior high flag football. I was a fat kid playing on the line, and caught a sweet game winning pass for a touchdown. (in flag football linemen are elligible receivers)

1992 PONY League World Series Champions (14 years old). Cool because we traveled a lot. Also, going 6 for 8 versus Mark Mulder that year.
Did you guys happen to play the sectional games in West Frankfort? I know we used to hold one of the boys Pony sectionals every single year down here.
Did you guys happen to play the sectional games in West Frankfort? I know we used to hold one of the boys Pony sectionals every single year down here.
We played the first two rounds in Kankakee, then State in Glen Ellyn, then Bay City, Mich., then Washington, Pa. We probably faced the winner of that sectional, though.
We played the first two rounds in Kankakee, then State in Glen Ellyn, then Bay City, Mich., then Washington, Pa. We probably faced the winner of that sectional, though.
Damn Czar, you visited my hometown. The PONY team from our area almost always goes to nationals, but I wasn't good enough to get on the team from our area.Mine both have to do with hockey tournaments. When I was 10, we were in the semifinals, I scored a goal with :45 left to tie it up, then got an assist on a goal :20 later to win it.When I was 14, we were in a 4 team tournament, where we played Port Huron, who killed us 8-0 first game. One of the kids' rich dads said he'd take us all to a Red Wings game if we won in the finals. We played the same team, and beat them 5-2. Also, checking a kid into his own bench is up there.

Telling a soccer official that he ****ing sucked and getting thrown out of the match.Telling a basketball ref that he sucked and getting a technical.Yeah....I had a bit of an attitude when I was youngerHad 16 strikeouts in a little league gameScored a lot of points in CYO basketball...but hey....it was CYO so no big deal

Baseball: Unassisted triple play when I was 12. Bases loaded, 0 out (obviously), I'm on second. Guy hits a screaming liner that must have been at least 4 feet over my head. I'm the shortest guy on the field, so NOBODY expects me to even come close to it. I jump, stretch, and snow cone it, just barely. The runner on 1st is right in front of me now, so I tag him, and walk over to touch 2nd base. The runner on 2nd had already crossed the plate.Soccer: I was always the best player on my team, one year I lead us to 1st in the league, but we lose our first playoff game. The next year, my team stinks, we finish last in the regular season. I broke the league playoff scoring record as we won the championship.

This one's more interesting for the postscript...HS Lacrosse, I'm playing goal. A guy behind the net loses his defenseman. He comes around the crease, and is pretty close. I decided the best course of action is to put the guy on the ground. I charge him, and my helmet hits his ribs, ball pops loose - the play worked out perfecty.Later that night, I go to a party. I'm talking to a girl, when a guy comes up. Heres the conversation:Girl: How are your ribs?Guy: Sore.Me:What happened?Guy: I cracked three of them in a lacrosse game.Me: Who do you play for?Guy: (Names school I had played against.)Me: What happened?Guy: I was coming around the crease, and the goalie hit me in the ribs.Girl (to me): Aren't you the goalie?
Ouch.
  • 3 weeks later...

Hockey- Scored over 100 goals in my second year PeeWee year, Played AAA hockey for about 5 years. My Native AAA summer hockey team beat the team that Ted Nolan was coaching in a junior native hockey tournament. Played with Marc and jordan Stall. Man i wish i was 12 again.

• 2 weeks later...

Field Hockey: After loosing the first 6 games of the season we managed to win the final 14 to take down the flag. In the final we were up 1-0 with 5min to go when they scored. Just after that we had a short corner and our battery hitter realized that he was not going to get the shot off in time so he passed it off to me. I saw the keeper was down so I drag flicked it into the net, about 5 seconds later the umpire blew the whistle. I have never done a drag flick as good as that again.Cricket: Our captain who opened the batting with me got hit in the face second ball and broke his nose. I batted through almost the entire innings and shortly after he returned back to the sideline I hit a 6 (like a home run in baseball) unfortunately my captain was sitting with a towel over his head and he didn’t see the ball coming so it hit him-- breaking 2 ribs.Basketball: Moved to a new area and joined a new club after the season started. Got stuck in the bottom team and averaged 30 points a game at age 14. We lost the grand final 43-45 and I scored 40 points that game. Never ever been that upset over sport since.