• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Did you see the episode with the map? The second half of season 2 is fracking awesome.
I saw that, it was sweet :club: It's such a great show. Everything just comes together so well.I don't even know what that means, but I think it expresses my feelings well...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So the other night I watch a one hour recap of the miniseries and first two sesons, and I was totally engrossed. When I first heard this was being remade I thought it was going to be horrible but apparently I was wrong. I'm waiting for the Miniseries to arrive and then I'll be grabbing the first two seasons to catch up.I did watch the season premiere and was very entertained by it.

• 2 weeks later...

My brother-in-law told me to watch. Like the rest I was like ok, whatever, I will give it a try. Downloaded BSG 2003 part one and two...holy sh*t. holy sh*t. holy sh*t. Thank you!!!!!Just finished season one, episode 10, The Hand of God..."I am an instrument of God"...when he pans up to the camera, just awesome stuff!

My brother-in-law told me to watch. Like the rest I was like ok, whatever, I will give it a try. Downloaded BSG 2003 part one and two...holy sh*t. holy sh*t. holy sh*t. Thank you!!!!!Just finished season one, episode 10, The Hand of God..."I am an instrument of God"...when he pans up to the camera, just awesome stuff!
Right? It looks cheesy and nerdy but it turns out it's the best fracking show ever. And it's also a little nerdy I guess.
Right? It looks cheesy and nerdy but it turns out it's the best fracking show ever. And it's also a little nerdy I guess.
I really hate when they say fracking, it just sounds dumb. Other than that, awesome stuff so far. The last episode was amazing.

Awesome last episode!Col Tigh and his wife; always hated her but that last scene between the two of them was just heartbreakingGalactica jumping in and out of the atomosphereAdama's Damn you Lee followed by Thank You LeeLee's "Thank You" to PegasusPegasus going out in a blaze of glory and appearing in the nick of time to save GalacticaRoslin leaving in Colonial 1Tigh meeting up with Adama on GalacticaBest show on TV right now!

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome last episode!Col Tigh and his wife; always hated her but that last scene between the two of them was just heartbreakingGalactica jumping in and out of the atomosphereAdama's Damn you Lee followed by Thank You LeeLee's "Thank You" to PegasusPegasus going out in a blaze of glory and appearing in the nick of time to save GalacticaRoslin leaving in Colonial 1Tigh meeting up with Adama on GalacticaBest show on TV right now!
I hadn't seen any episodes this season yet, but I just finished watching them all. You can see them all here, by the way.Exodus 1 & 2 were amazing. Really every episode is great. I'll just add a few more things to your list - The chief saving Cally as she escaped and the look on her face. Starbuck killing that cylon like 100 times.Well dammit I guess you covered pretty much everything else, but yeah that scene with Tigh and his wife was great. And the shot of the vipers taking off from the Galactica as it fell through the atmosphere was awesome.
:D Thank you ever so much :club:
I know, they just added BSG like a couple days ago. I don't have cable, and my friends usually don't want to sit around on a Friday night and watch the SciFi network. The new episodes are SO good, as good as any of the previous ones. Ooooh there's a new episode airing right now, dammit why didn't i get cable! That site seems to update with new episodes every few days, so hopefully by Monday or so it'll be up.
I know, they just added BSG like a couple days ago. I don't have cable, and my friends usually don't want to sit around on a Friday night and watch the SciFi network. The new episodes are SO good, as good as any of the previous ones. Ooooh there's a new episode airing right now, dammit why didn't i get cable! That site seems to update with new episodes every few days, so hopefully by Monday or so it'll be up.
Another excellent episode last night - can't remember but next week's preview reminds me of another episode (not sure if it's original BSG or not)Oh and not too many BSG fans in the sickie thread - lol
Another excellent episode last night - can't remember but next week's preview reminds me of another episode (not sure if it's original BSG or not)Oh and not too many BSG fans in the sickie thread - lol
So you've seen the original show? I've never seen it - is the new incarnation closely following the plot of the old one?
So you've seen the original show? I've never seen it - is the new incarnation closely following the plot of the old one?
Not really; they took some of the old plot elements (same character names, Pegasus, etc) but plots are very different.But I got a deja vu from the preview for next week

Why is great scifi ALWAYS on Friday night....Look, I know there is this myth that if you like Star Wars you'll never get laid, but it isn't true. I love good SciFi, AND I go out clubbing every Friday night. I even get laid from time to time.

Why is great scifi ALWAYS on Friday night....Look, I know there is this myth that if you like Star Wars you'll never get laid, but it isn't true. I love good SciFi, AND I go out clubbing every Friday night. I even get laid from time to time.
Yeah but check the link I posted a few posts ago - you can watch it anytime.

I'm glad they're showing more of the cylon-tech and story this season, it certainly adds even more depth to an already intricate show.

Just saw last week's episode. Really a great episode I thought. I'm not understanding why Adama doesn't want to investigate and probably execute Helo. I mean he did save the series, but he also saved the cylons :club: I was wondering how they were going to fail in what seemed like a pretty ridiculously easy way to wipe out the whole cylon race. One thing though - if they infected one of the regeneration ships, why would all the cylons everywhere die? It's not like the entire race travels together -- we don't even know where the cylon homeworld is, if there is one, or how many battlestars they have in total. Hey does anybody know what kind of schedule they have for the show? As in, how long are they running new episodes for, do they have any plans for a 4th season, etc.