OK cant get on to FCP, and have some $$ in neteller. Where is the next best place to set up an account, and are there any promotions i should be aware of?ON the road, bored and want to play some poker.

make sure you sign up for rakeback. I'm sure you can find a good site with a 100% bonus. bonus + rakeback = +EVtry any of the major sites: party poker, poker stars, UBI could hook you up with great rakeback deals on most poker sites out thereI'd go with UB because they are the only poker site out of those 3 that has rakebackPM me if you need rakeback

Full Tilt is pretty much the shizznit.You can get rakeback there too.Just PM your email if you're interested.Plus 100% bonus, but the deal is in the rakeback.

Do NOT play on Party is you want any realism.
Playing against donkeys like you seems pretty real to me.
Full Tilt is pretty much the shizznit.You can get rakeback there too.Just PM your email if you're interested.Plus 100% bonus, but the deal is in the rakeback.Playing against donkeys like you seems pretty real to me.
hey suited i was just wondering if you sign up people for rakeback what you get in return, does fulltilt give you money or do you just get a couple of percent of the rake while the actual player gets like 27 percent or whatever?

I can get you rake back on pokerrom.com if your interested....this is not offered anywhere to be honest with you but a friend of mine provides it for his members....anyone interested let me know?it's the same network as fcp for all of you wondering

I think 100% rakeback is the deal. Go to www.pokerx.com I just saw this on cardplayer site this morning and have played a couple hours and already have around 12 bucks coming back in rake so far. They refund it on a weekly basis. :club:

prima poker is great to play on . fast software, by far the biggest donks online play there, in my experience. They also offer 35% rakeback on some of the better skins. However if i were u i would go with either bodogpoker.com, pitbullpoker.com or pacificpoker.com. Each one of those sites offers an UP_FRONT , no bs, $100 bonus on your first deposit. Thats an extra $300 to pad the ol br so not bad. try em out.

hey suited i was just wondering if you sign up people for rakeback what you get in return, does fulltilt give you money or do you just get a couple of percent of the rake while the actual player gets like 27 percent or whatever?
For anyone you refer we you get to keep 1% of their rake, while they get 25% (at Tilt).Once you get set up under someone you can start this process too.