Sucks to be jeleous eh? The numbers are the truth, and its 19 straight now, Guys why flame me? Im a FCPer if I made a tv final table I would shout out to you guys( and I plan too) We are peers, take me for who I am and embrace my achievement. 19 in a row might of never evn been done by DN,J

Sucks to be jeleous eh? The numbers are the truth, and its 19 straight now, Guys why flame me? Im a FCPer if I made a tv final table I would shout out to you guys( and I plan too) We are peers, take me for who I am and embrace my achievement. 19 in a row might of never evn been done by DN,J
It's not that we're jealous. I think it's more that we just don't care.- Zach
We are peers... donk?Are we... donk?You sure don't make us sound like peers... donk. When every other post you call someone a donk, donk.I'm teaching this lesson to my 4 year old. Some kids just don't want to see your batman helicopter. Hell yeah it's cool. Hell yeah it makes "action noises" and shoots missiles, but no one likes a braggadocious kid.Plus, no one likes a liar. You said you had a $1200 bankroll, then lost all but $300. Which self-respecting pro has a $300 bankroll? Let alone a $1200 roll.You come off all wrong.
We are peers... donk?Are we... donk?You sure don't make us sound like peers... donk. When every other post you call someone a donk, donk.I'm teaching this lesson to my 4 year old. Some kids just don't want to see your batman helicopter. Hell yeah it's cool. Hell yeah it makes "action noises" and shoots missiles, but no one likes a braggadocious kid.Plus, no one likes a liar. You said you had a $1200 bankroll, then lost all but $300. Which self-respecting pro has a $300 bankroll? Let alone a $1200 roll.You come off all wrong.
I said that I had 300 BR on one site, like I said let me tell you again, I am 24 I have not had a job in 3 years, Ive been making my living at poker and at foxwoods....I think I have never played with anyone better than me in my life. I have gone broke, I have lost 10k at blackjack. Im a power poker player who makes power plays in huge pots. I am the best out there, I dominate every table, Ive won 19 straight sessions, I will be in a 10k event and cash within 6 months. I am FCPs best player, I will be on tv and join Daniel with FCP... YOu will all be my fans soon enough.J
I said that I had 300 BR on one site, like I said let me tell you again, I am 24 I have not had a job in 3 years, Ive been making my living at poker and at foxwoods....I think I have never played with anyone better than me in my life. I have gone broke, I have lost 10k at blackjack. Im a power poker player who makes power plays in huge pots. I am the best out there, I dominate every table, Ive won 19 straight sessions, I will be in a 10k event and cash within 6 months. I am FCPs best player, I will be on tv and join Daniel with FCP... YOu will all be my fans soon enough.J
Again, we don't care for your egotistical bullshit.- Zach
Even if I gave you the biggest benefit of the doubt and believed all you say, I would NEVER be your fan. It's the same reason I despise MM and Hellmuth.
you're not FCPs best player. k tnx.

Who else just remembered about the "ingore user" function?I'm kind of excited.Also, get a fcking blog OP, so I can not read that instead of wasting space with these threads.- Zach

Big fish in a small pond. Before you can truly be good, you need to learn to stow the ego and that there is always someone better.
I'm thinking...hmmm NO!!!
Who else just remembered about the "ingore user" function?I'm kind of excited.Also, get a fcking blog OP, so I can not read that instead of wasting space with these threads.- Zach
i have never ignored a user, but this guy is making me actively consider it more than ever before. there is some serious f'ing competition for annoyingness, and this guy blows them away.
i have never ignored a user, but this guy is making me actively consider it more than ever before. there is some serious f'ing competition for annoyingness, and this guy blows them away.
I ignored that donkey who kept posting random stra posts in gen strat...poker1.com or whatever his name was...
I ignored that donkey who kept posting random stra posts in gen strat...poker1.com or whatever his name was...
Good morning fellow FCPers.Today I wanted to talk cards.Did you know a deck contains 52 cards? 4 of which are aces.Sincerely,poker1.com