**barrage Day, 50+5 On Stars!**

dont be hating the ding-a-ling swingyou know you like it
How long does this tournament figure to last? I'm trying to take advantage of the quietness of the Sick thread to get some work done but I am in for watching one of you guys take the final table down :club:
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does this tournament figure to last? I'm trying to take advantage of the quietness of the Sick thread to get some work done but I am in for watching one of you guys take the final table down :club:
lost first 100 players in 23 minutes. i figure 6 hours to finish, 4 1/2 to FT

Well im gonna go punch threw a wall now first hand i have AJ raise to 90 UTG guy with 400 chips pushes all in with A9 i call spikes a 9 on the river. Very next hand im bb with K9 flop comes KQ9 i bet he raises i reraise he reraises and i go all in after he types "can't stop now" he flips up QJ and spikes a 10 on the river.

Well im gonna go punch threw a wall now first hand i have AJ raise to 90 UTG guy with 400 chips pushes all in with A9 i call spikes a 9 on the river. Very next hand im bb with K9 flop comes KQ9 i bet he raises i reraise he reraises and i go all in after he types "can't stop now" he flips up QJ and spikes a 10 on the river.
jesus those are tough....
jesus those are tough....
Yeah this has been a bad day im down 270 on that day now im just gonna stop playing. BTW if any of you get KennyRap at your table he is a complete donkey please take him out. He's already been up to 3000 back down to 1500 and now after taking me out back to 3k
you might have an anger problem, Just serious

we should have a krablar bounty, bust out with the krablar everyone pitches in 2$ or so to get you your buyin back, haha. i have a feeling one of us is busting with k3

you might have an anger problem, Just serious
You're right that i might have an anger problem but i was joking about punching through a wall. I took those pretty well actually didn't yell or hit anythign aren't you proud of me. By the way you really shouldn't tell somebody they have an anger problem right after they get knocked out of a tournament on two stright bad beats it really does nothing to help the situation.

*P1mpMastaN* = SweetDaddyFreak (2,965)anselm83 (245)BankKilla = Vatche (OUT)bigchipshi = stylinhawyn (1,395)BillyBizzle = Bizzle? (1,465)blakheart916 (OUT)Chaaaaaaa (1,400)chancemc = hockeyh (OUT)Crazzee8's (1,200)kobe2odom8 = lakersarebac (1,195)krupnugz = krup24 (1,545)Lasombra = Lasombra (2,760)love4hockey (1,655)MrPristine (1,605)nritchi3 = nritchi (OUT)pattypoker21 = MyPlayIsRab (2,485)ProfessorNo2 = mk (1,530)Ricker28 = Ricker (2,235)Royal_Tour = Royal_Tour (5,075) (15th position)seacucumber1 = seacucumber (1,370)sheep21 = jujoki3 (1,130)xzanos = xzanos (3,940) (27th position)

im not getting steallar cards, but no one is calling any of my bets. ive won 11 hands, and only saw 1 turn. at 2710