**barrage Day, 50+5 On Stars!**

alright dudes, we'll use this thread to post chip counts and info.remember its the 50+5 MTT not to be confused with the 10 table sit n go

alright, i guess im in, still feeling like **** tho
I see lasombra in there too! nice
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pattypoker21 is ini decided to deposit just to play since theres so many fcpers (at least 11 of the first 126 reg'd)gl all

im in...kobe2odom8, changed my city to full contact pokerGl everyone
full contact poker is too big...better to change it "FCP" like evryone else...(if u want)if u change it, make sure to unregister and then register again so the change takes effect.
full contact poker is too big...better to change it "FCP" like evryone else...(if u want)if u change it, make sure to unregister and then register again so the change takes effect.
alrighty, i fixed that
Alright boys, I'm doing a solo barrage on the UB $5 MTT at 3:00 EST, I'll keep my chip count updated in here too. Can I get in on that 5% thing Royal?GO FCP!
LOL. tell u what, if i FT, i'l buy u a beer :club:

GYUEAH. Just did something retarded heads up to lose the first table of a DS. Shrug, have a second table in the other one still to come.Yeah, I'll play semi focused.

I see Patty Poker21 is registered...is that Patty DN's assistant??
lolthats mepatty (my name is patrick)poker (duh)21 (im 21)it was the best thing i could come up with that wasnt takengood luck all.

i noticed a couple other guys from the forums are in, like krupnugz, but didnt change their cities, look out for them too

looks like we're scheduled for roughly 300
Ha. I'll bet the tourney fee on over 500.