**barrage Day, 50+5 On Stars!**

I think the most pertinant question to ask yourself is this: Would he have played the hand differently if he wasn't up against a raise from an FCP'er? If a random entry had raised and RAB was there with A-Q...what would he do?I think there is some question to this.
Bizzle has a solid rep so he might have played it different. This doesn't mean he "laid it down so Biz could make the money". It means he respected him and or didn't want to be crippled and have everyone here rag him for it. If a random player did this with no reads he may have played it differently.
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizzle has a solid rep so he might have played it different. This doesn't mean he "laid it down so Biz could make the money". It means he respected him and or didn't want to be crippled and have everyone here rag him for it. If a random player did this with no reads he may have played it differently.
Solid argument.But, I think if he didn't want "everyone here [to] rag on him," he wouldn't have played 2-2 like a fool.But, point taken.
Solid argument.But, I think if he didn't want "everyone here [to] rag on him," he wouldn't have played 2-2 like a fool.But, point taken.
Very true, but have you seen some of his posts. He seriously thought he was playing the deuces properly. The kid is sensitive.