Favorite Rap Lines

"Ho PleaseYou better bow down on both kneesWho you think taught you to smoke trees?Who you think brought you the o' G's?Eazy-E's Ice Cube's and D.O.C's and Snoop D O double G'sAnd a group that said mutha****_ the police?"-- Dre.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, push itAh, push itOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyGet up on this!Ow! Baby!Salt and Pepa's here!Now wait a minute, y'allThis dance ain't for everybodyOnly the sexy peopleSo all you fly mothers, get on out there and danceDance, I said!Salt and Pepa's here, and we're in effectWant you to push it, babeCoolin' by day then at night working up a sweatC'mon girls, let's go show the guys that we knowHow to become number one in a hot party showNow push itAh, push it - push it goodAh, push it - push it real goodAh, push it - push it goodAh, push it - p-push it real goodHey! Ow!Push it good!Oooh, baby, babyBaby, babyOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyYo, yo, yo, yo, baby-popYeah, you come here, gimme a kissBetter make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissedCan't you hear the music's pumpin' hard like I wish you would?Now push itPush it goodP-push it real goodAh, push itGet up on this!Boy, you really got me goingYou got me so I don't know what I'm doingAh, push it

Yo stop at the deli,the theatre's over priced.Yo got the backpack?Gonna pack it up nice!Don't wat security to get suspicious.Mr. Pibb and Redvines = CRAZY delicious.Yo reached in my pocket, pulled out some dough.Girl acted like she'd never seen a ten befor!It's all about the Hamilton's baby!Throw the snacks in the bag and I'm Ghost like Swazee

Yo stop at the deli,the theatre's over priced.Yo got the backpack?Gonna pack it up nice!Don't wat security to get suspicious.Mr. Pibb and Redvines = CRAZY delicious.Yo reached in my pocket, pulled out some dough.Girl acted like she'd never seen a ten befor!It's all about the Hamilton's baby!Throw the snacks in the bag and I'm Ghost like Swazee
You win this thread.
Ah, push itAh, push itOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyGet up on this!Ow! Baby!Salt and Pepa's here!Now wait a minute, y'allThis dance ain't for everybodyOnly the sexy peopleSo all you fly mothers, get on out there and danceDance, I said!Salt and Pepa's here, and we're in effectWant you to push it, babeCoolin' by day then at night working up a sweatC'mon girls, let's go show the guys that we knowHow to become number one in a hot party showNow push itAh, push it - push it goodAh, push it - push it real goodAh, push it - push it goodAh, push it - p-push it real goodHey! Ow!Push it good!Oooh, baby, babyBaby, babyOooh, baby, babyBaby, babyYo, yo, yo, yo, baby-popYeah, you come here, gimme a kissBetter make it fast or else I'm gonna get pissedCan't you hear the music's pumpin' hard like I wish you would?Now push itPush it goodP-push it real goodAh, push itGet up on this!Boy, you really got me goingYou got me so I don't know what I'm doingAh, push it
"Well let's hit up Yahoo Maps to find the dopest routeI prefer MapquestThat's a good one tooGoogle Maps is the bestTru dat. DOUBLE TRUE!68 to Broadway, step on it suckaWhat chu wanna do Chris? Snack attack, motha ##@%a!"
Touche.

I've been lookin for a woman just to put my stamp onBut alotta ya'll are more stuck up than tampons (whoo)So wash all you sins away and stop playin (yeah)If God's line is busy you might have to two way him (uh hmm)And catch me in your back yard playin crokayAnd im drunk im tellin kids "drugs are bad umm-kay"Or watch me swing my chains at the Rascals of PekoGot seven cars get on my rims at chrome depoAnd people think im bad they say "ooh he's so evil"Cause i go on blind dates with actual blind people (owe)But my albums out the store, yours be on the shelf (uh hmm)I heard you masterbate alot so ya'll keep to yourselfCause these women want a man to stay up and stay strongLike the NBA, you gotta play hard or go homeAll that **** that ya'll talkin ya'll can pop it to themCause Ludacris will beat you down with a prosthetic limbI'll put so deep in your *** that you can smell itAnd your breath'll turn to Footlocker water repelantIm the man i got money far as the eyes can seeAnd im in a group i split do wit me me and meSo much money in my jewelry that im damn near sorrySo ima trade my earings in, and get a Ferrari (whoo)I buy cars wit straight cash, have meetins wit Donald TrumpYall meet wit Honda, no payments for 12 months (uh huh)Take a look at your life and no wonder your so sadYa'll put up wit more **** than a colostomy bag

eminemSo I just, throw up a middle finger and let it lingerlonger than the rumor that I was stickin’ it to ChristinaCause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbizit'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a **** if this chick was my own motherI still **** her with no rubber and cum inside herand have a son and a new brother at the same timeand just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?

[bizarre]I'm a compulsive liar, settin my preacher on fireSlashin your tires, flyin down Fenkel and MeyersPlates expired, soon as I'm hired, I'm firedJackin my **** off in a bed of barbed wire(Hey, is Bizarre performing?) ***** didn't you read the flyer?Special invited guest will be, Richard Pryor(Aren't you a male dancer?) Nah *****, I'm retired****in your ***** in the *** with a tire ironI'm ripped, I'm on an acid tripMy DJ's in a coma for lettin the record skip.. [*needle pops*]Lettin the record skip.. [*needle pops*]Lettin the record skip.. [*needle pops*] (Damn!)[*DJ reverses the record and scratches it back on beat*]

The delivery is what pimps this verse, so it probably looks terrible in print.Freeway on 1-900-hustlerFirst things first, watch what you say out your mouthwhen you talkin on the phone to hus-tlersNever play the house, think drought, keep heat in the couchwhen you sittin in the presence of cus-tomersNever hold out, pull out, throw heat and be outif a nigga ever think that he touchin-yaLay low, get cake, whip all over the stateStash dough, whip yay with, right amount of bake (hoe!)Nigga too close went right around his place (yo!)You stoppin dough when we clutchin the gats?I know you heard "Friend or Foe," this ain't different from thatMake sure you got your four-four and he can slip if he likeYoung, Jon Benet daughter missin tonight and yountil you up stay away from them dykes and whoresThree smuts, two straights and a dykecan pause one-three rumbles two streaks and a pipe for sureAnd if it's tight, then he might come back for moreNine and four, everyday back and forthWinter to summer, 1-900-HustlerPass the number til you're stackin ballsTell you how to weigh sh*t wet and package moreI take cash or write the check out to F-Rtwo E's, that'll be two G'sAnd forget my money I'm comin for all your ki's, nigga{*click*, *dial tone*}

kers2, why don't you change the punctuation, so we can better understand the rhythmic delivery?
lolThe lyrical punctuation works just fine when you listen to it. Basically I am saying listen to it
eminemSo I just, throw up a middle finger and let it lingerlonger than the rumor that I was stickin’ it to ChristinaCause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbizit'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a **** if this chick was my own motherI still **** her with no rubber and cum inside herand have a son and a new brother at the same timeand just say that it ain't mine, what's my name?
Heh...that was going to be mine.

please people, let me introduce you to cannibal oxon the mic its all magic,and i got short sleeves,and im just that nice, i might let you breatheput a mic infront of me, and im gonna bless ithumingbird style, 70 times in one second.alsoheads or tails, the last cat who tried to see mehe now gotta touch brail

I have a whole bunch.. but i'll try to narrow it down to my favorite few.."nigga please, like short sleeves I bear arms" - jay z/ brooklyns finest"Don't be hesitant, sound cracks the sediment, it's evident, we medicine for ya whole town, Sky's the limit , games infinite when I'm in it. All windows is tinted, you aint seein me when i'm in it. Rap, we got it on lock man, stop thatPut that mic back down boy, drop thatPharoahe's flows blows shows like afrosWe hate ya'll though, that's why Nate Dogg goes..."-pharoahe monch/ oh no"Any formalities in the case of police brutality,Ive escaped on finer details and minor technicalities.Here's a verbal medley of deadly force usedReadily abused, in that old Ku Klux pedigree...I'm like Hercules when I, work my kneesIt's a search and seize that'll hurt indeedGod bless when the bullets hit the chest you'll back flip (SWAT)Special Weapons and Tactics theatrics (HOT)On ya block, we lock down all shenanigansWhen we roll ya stand stiff like mannequins"-Pharoahe Monch/ What is the Law

Never heard of him, but those lyrics look like WhiteBoy Rap, is it? Not that there's anything wrong with WhiteBoy Rap (I like it), I'm just curious. I'm intrigued now, might download some samples later on.