I was following the wpt reno on cardplayer and they just said that all media were kicked out of the tournament area. Why would they kick out cardplayer?

pix1.jpg
im just saying it's the say bs on every post..........we're all obviously fans of dn and we're on the forum to talk and learn about this wonderful game!!!! "a minute to learn and a lifetime to master.......lol.......FCP for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! haha
im just saying it's the say bs on every post..........we're all obviously fans of dn and we're on the forum to talk and learn about this wonderful game!!!! "a minute to learn and a lifetime to master.......lol.......FCP for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! haha
You should hang out in the strategy forum if you want productive discussions. Are you new to online forums in general? Because it's pretty normal for every thread to turn into a pissing contest.
You should hang out in the strategy forum if you want productive discussions. Are you new to online forums in general? Because it's pretty normal for every thread to turn into a pissing contest.
i've been on this site right from the beginning reading dn's stuff. Never really posted in the past. But just felt like enough was enough....relax with the flaming!
i've been on this site right from the beginning reading dn's stuff. Never really posted in the past. But just felt like enough was enough....relax with the flaming!
Nobody flamed you.
You tell 'em, random no-name douchebag!
You're a ****ing idiot. Who are you, Captain ****ing Savetheday? You're going to ressurect these forums and make them a fun and happy place for everyone? When's story time, Chachi? Can we sing and hold hands and sway back and forth in hopes for world peace, too? How about this, ****tard, if you don't like the forums, DON'T ****ING READ THEM. Go slam your co.ck in a car door and drop a cynder block on your testicles--I want no possibility of you ever reproducing you cum-gargling piece of shi.t.
You're a ****ing idiot. Who are you, Captain ****ing Savetheday? You're going to ressurect these forums and make them a fun and happy place for everyone? When's story time, Chachi? Can we sing and hold hands and sway back and forth in hopes for world peace, too? How about this, ****tard, if you don't like the forums, DON'T ****ING READ THEM. Go slam your co.ck in a car door and drop a cynder block on your testicles--I want no possibility of you ever reproducing you cum-gargling piece of shi.t.
Are you serious about singing and holding hands? Because I could like... go with that or something...
Heh.More than serious.It's pretty much my favorite thing to do.
Jackpot.I just hope you can keep up with me, I have been doing this for years. Also I would be filled with joy if we could skip also....That's only if you're okay with it.
Jackpot.I just hope you can keep up with me, I have been doing this for years. Also I would be filled with joy if we could skip also....That's only if you're okay with it.
Well, it'll have to wait a bit. I'm off to the B&M to TP/MM. But, I'll be down for some skipping when I get back. We'll talk. ..in a hetero way.