I Am Not Racist

ok first off my wife is a mexican american who is here legally and so is her family , i keep seeing all these walkouts at schools across the country because the government wants to make it a felony to be here ILLEGALLY . the kids here in vegas that walked out are mostly morons saying they have a right to be here legally or illegally they were on the news all day today not making any sense to me , what bothers me is that in 15 or 20 years these kids will be running our country and making our laws , what i am asking is What am i missing about this law that makes it illegal (felony) to be here illegally , everyone does have a chance to register for citizenship legally and yet chooses not to and just keep working here . can some one help me see the point of all the walkout protests????

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see the kids in LA that decided to take their walkout to the highway? Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.Right now, there's no incentive to go through the proper channels and no punishment for not doing so either. If this is made a felony, then we'll finally have documentation of 12 million immigrants.I REALLY hope this bill passes.

Anybody see the movie "A Day Without Mexicans"? The premise being what would happen if all of the illegal immigrants who provide a lot of the cheap labor weren't around to do it. I haven't seen it yet because I heard it's cheesy, but it's an interesting premise.

Im in australia so only getting second hand news:They were saying that the walkouts was because they were treating illegal immigrants like criminals. By definition, if they are in america ILLEGALLY, then they are criminals.

Anybody see the movie "A Day Without Mexicans"? The premise being what would happen if all of the illegal immigrants who provide a lot of the cheap labor weren't around to do it. I haven't seen it yet because I heard it's cheesy, but it's an interesting premise.
i don't know much about it, but just because things might immediately get worse, doesn't mean its a bad thing.economically, the elimination of some cheap labour would raise price levels while not affecting most people's income. it would rasie some people's incomes though (those being hired for the jobs previously done at an illegally low wage).it seems like it'd make things more economically efficient. i don't know much about the bill, so that's as much as i'll comment.i will say though, that students probably don't need much of an excuse to leave school.

yep it is ridiculous. men and women that are not here legallly get pissed when we want them out. It's like finding out that a guy has been living in your babsement for 6months and then gets pissed/offended when you kick him out.Note that they are walking out of work and school but thay aren't getting mad enough to go back to Mexico.

Note that they are walking out of work and school but thay aren't getting mad enough to go back to Mexico.
The walkout is a form of protest. They would rather have the bill not passed then just go back.I really don't know anything about this bill, but I don't think it's as clear as is being implied here.

Don't even get me started on the illegal aliens in this country. It's so freakin frustrating I don't even know where to begin. I ****ing hate California. And the way some of the Mexicans act down here makes it very hard not to have racist tendencies. Everybody thinks they are owed everything. Godmother****ingdamnit.

come sit on my couch and tell me how you really feel turd
I don't have any insurance to pay for your psychiactric bill, but that's ok because the tax payers dollars will cover it for me. While they're at it they'll foot the bill for my children to illegaly go to school here. Signed,Your friendly neighborhood illegal alien:points gun to head face:
Don't even get me started on the illegal aliens in this country. It's so freakin frustrating I don't even know where to begin. I ****ing hate California. And the way some of the Mexicans act down here makes it very hard not to have racist tendencies. Everybody thinks they are owed everything. Godmother****ingdamnit.
That is far and away the worst aspect of it. As an illegal alien, you are not entitled to any benefits of the US Government. However, I'm not sure making it a felony is the right solution.
That is far and away the worst aspect of it. As an illegal alien, you are not entitled to any benefits of the US Government. However, I'm not sure making it a felony is the right solution.
It's not like it would get enforced anyway. All we would do is use the taxpayers money to fly them back to Mexico where they would just try to get in again. The problem is not in the punshment for the crime. The problem lies in border protection. Does it not bother anybody that one of the terrorists that bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 came into the country via the Mexican border? Am I the only one who sees this as a problem?
im with ya turd it will be a huge problem in the future , my way of thinking is "if you want to live here thats fine just do it legally"
Exactly. I hear all the protesters on the news talking about how this country was built by immigrants. No ****ing censored! We don't have a problem with immigrants. We have a problem with breaking the law. There is a reason the laws are in place. We have to take the security of our nation into consideration as well as our economic well being before we can just take all of your poverty stricken citizens. Jebus H. Christ!
:club::D:D:D:)
Note that they are walking out of work and school but thay aren't getting mad enough to go back to Mexico.vnh sir
:):):):):)
It's not like it would get enforced anyway. All we would do is use the taxpayers money to fly them back to Mexico where they would just try to get in again. The problem is not in the punshment for the crime. The problem lies in border protection. Does it not bother anybody that one of the terrorists that bombed the World Trade Center in 1993 came into the country via the Mexican border? Am I the only one who sees this as a problem?
I stayed in Ar for 6 months back in 01 while building a Vans RV6 (airplane)I built it at Drake Field in Fayetteville. About once a month the US boarder patrol would fly in a 727 to haul the illegals back to Mexico. The pilots told me that they flew the SAME guys back every time....He also said that they seemed to enjoy the free ride and meals...I asked them one day if I could ride along some day (jokingly)...was told it was against the rules :)
The walkout is a form of protest. They would rather have the bill not passed then just go back.I really don't know anything about this bill, but I don't think it's as clear as is being implied here.
no **** it is a form of protest. what i'm saying is that they want rights for people that should not have any. those who are not citizens of the United States shouldn't have any say. that being said i don't mind them here b/c realistically i will never be competing for a job where I am in direct competetion with an illegal alien
This is why I always make eye contact and nod at black people
Wow, both you and beans surpised me in this thread. You're both ****ing ignorant. You wouldn't want to pay 20 bucks for a bottle of ketchup, but you want all the "beaners" to stay out. Morons.Guess what, this country was stolen from the indians, and built on the backs of black slaves. Nobody "owns" it, and nobody can tell the "mexicans" to stay out, because they were here before anyone except for the indians, you dimwits.Seriously, don't respond with something you think is clever, I'll eat you up.*wave*
Wow, both you and beans surpised me in this thread. You're both ****ing ignorant. You wouldn't want to pay 20 bucks for a bottle of ketchup, but you want all the "beaners" to stay out. Morons.Guess what, this country was stolen from the indians, and built on the backs of black slaves. Nobody "owns" it, and nobody can tell the "mexicans" to stay out, because they were here before anyone except for the indians, you dimwits.Seriously, don't respond with something you think is clever, I'll eat you up.*wave*
So..You're saying they can't go through proper channels and come do the "jobs no one else wants"? Or that maybe this visiting worker program wouldn't actually ensure those "beaners" better wages by having it a government regulated program? Dumb. Absolutely dumb.
Guess what, this country was stolen from the indians, and built on the backs of black slaves. Nobody "owns" it, and nobody can tell the "mexicans" to stay out, because they were here before anyone except for the indians, you dimwits.
This is ignorant. What about the backs of the Irish and Japanese who built the railroads that set the Industrial Revolution spinning?And if you want to talk about stolen, Mexico stole the Italian flag, tossed a crow and a worm on it, and called it their own. Just sayin'.And just for the record, I've worked in restaurants since I was 14. I run a kitchen, right now. I've worked with Ecuadorians, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, whatever. Some of them have been the hardest workers I've ever seen and deserved every last penny they made and then some. They got opportunities here in America that they would've never gotten in Mexico or Ecuador. Some were the laziest fuc.king ba.stards I've ever seen and didn't deserve minimum wage--let alone a job. They'd loaf around and be cocky. They'd cry about their low pay. Motherfu.cker? Are you serious? You're the highest paid dishwasher in Des Moines at 8 bucks an hour and you can't even get a fuc.king plate clean. You sit around, eat all day, smoke a bunch of cigarettes and you want higher pay? STFU.That's the attitude that Beans and Turd are talking about.My great grandparents were greatful when they came to America from Denmark. They went through the proper channels and immigrated legally. They didn't act as if they were owed something, in fact, my great grandfather signed up to be a part of WWII because he thought it was his duty as an AMERICAN. It's also the reason they don't call themselves "Danish-Americans", btw. They're Americans, not Danes. They worked their as.sses off for less money than these folks are making today, and they did the best they could. You know how all of that was possible? THEY CAME HERE LEGALLY. YOU HAVE NO CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IF YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. Jus sanguinis, Jus soli.Not born here? Too fuc.king bad. Parents aren't American citizens? Too fuc.king bad. Go through the fuc.king immigration office.I have no sympathy otherwise./rant