• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed that Jack was just so out of it because of the drugs he didn't even realize his father was dead.
the writers probably just through it in there because of this reason (drunk and drugged up) and because they wanted the audience to believe it was a flashback and they didnt want the bi suprise to hit you until the end of the show. also very interesting linked to the theory of the premise of the show changing. in the season 3 finale they ended the episode on a flashback/forward and im pretty sure this is the first time they did this so maybe season 4 will indeed start in the future with the losties off the island and have flashbacks to the island and how they got off . any thoughts?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm so lost without this show!
*************************Spoiler-though if it's true, all Lost fans will know about it before next season**********************I heard Harold Perrineau (Michael) is coming back for this season.
*************************Spoiler-though if it's true, all Lost fans will know about it before next season**********************I heard Harold Perrineau (Michael) is coming back for this season.
Yeah I saw that.. I wish they could somehow bring Shannon back, I miss her hotness.
Yeah I saw that.. I wish they could somehow bring Shannon back, I miss her hotness.
I'm fine with that as long as she is never allowed to speak, since it only took me one episode of this show with her speaking i wanted to see her get eaten by the polar bear.
I'm fine with that as long as she is never allowed to speak, since it only took me one episode of this show with her speaking i wanted to see her get eaten by the polar bear.
Yea-they only need to show her lying on the beach in a bikini, and that would be good.
QFT
have they released a ep.1 air date in the US yet?
I think they are airing in Feb 08 :club:
Yea-they only need to show her lying on the beach in a bikini, and that would be good.
QFT
QFTI think they are airing in Feb 08 :(QFT
Feb 8 doesn't seem right. I can't make a valid argument but it typically starts earlier than that doesn't it?
Feb 8 doesn't seem right. I can't make a valid argument but it typically starts earlier than that doesn't it?
That sounds right to me. If they start late so they can show one new episode per week, they would probably need to start in January, like 24. But, aren't they doing only 16 episodes per season? In that case, they can show one new episoder per week starting in February and end when they normally do.
I could not stand her. The romance between her and Sayid was one of the grossest things on television and threatened to ruin the show.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

we're almost a month away from teh BEST show on TV to return (Jan 31st to be exact)..........anyway, i just bought season 3, gonna def have to rewatch it so i can get back on track........cant wait to get this started again!!!!!!

• 1 month later...