I Need An Ego Boost

Hoosier at those final few tables you played the most beautiful poker I've ever had the pleasure to observe. Don't take this lightly, it was art.Congrats, you deserved more.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlucky and well played. sucks you could've had a few hundred more for 1 more hand. gg and gl. congrats on a nice cash for 24 bucks, I think i was out about 4 hours ago lol.

thats sick man event tho i saw he had an OESD I thought it might jsut hold once for you, bad luck you played awesome just lost some crucical races.
Wasn't OESD.King gave Hoos broadway.

Its just a lost race no big deal, just wish I either could have dodged the flush draw or won that race because if I did either I would have had a massive chip lead.Not all that upset, I cant play much better than I did. Well let me edit that. I can always play better, I was just really happy with the way I played. Tourney poker is sick sometimes.

Its just a lost race no big deal, just wish I either could have dodged the flush draw or won that race because if I did either I would have had a massive chip lead.Not all that upset, I cant play much better than I did.
Nope, not really.Good finish regardless.

That guy was a jopke, oh well Full Tilt kept giving the Ace on the flop and spiking the set on the turn for the races. Nice cash.Can't believe it was a race at all with the speed he called.

gl siru are on fire!!!
nope he is really just that good. :Pseriously.well done hoos on another! final table. dont mean tol rub salt into the wounds but can someone tell me what happened or at least where he came?
well done hoos on another! final table. dont mean tol rub salt into the wounds but can someone tell me what happened or at least where he came?
5th, he pushed UTG for like 11x BB with AJ, the button insta-called for half his stack like it was AA, KK or AK, he had 88, Hoos flopped an ace and an 8 hit the turn.

wtg hoos. i too have been absolutely unable to win a flip post-bubble for the past few weeks. good to see you got your connection squared away and are back to dominating....

• 4 weeks later...