Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I just built a new computer, but only because we needed another one. My old computer, which is now used by my kids was built by myself in 2009. Still works awesome.

i was going to get all pissy because the computer im using sright now is from 2006 and still plnerty suffiencient then i remembnered i bought an ssd for it (aseweome) nad thatr im waster so lets call it a draw go windows **** apple!

expcet iphopne

My old computer, which is now used by my kids was built by myself in 2009. Still works awesome.

but jesus tho

Big day.

A little church. Rooting for KU, then see if the Cyclones can win a couple games with just Hermione and Ron, since NCC broke Harry's leg on Friday. Then probably a little Catan or Dominion with the kids.

I have watched maybe a handful of plays from the tournament so far. And that was only because I looked up at the monitors between hands of poker last night. Just have never given 2 shits about college BB.

Going with the wife for a late breakfast then a movie today. Probably Divergent. Then maybe a stop at Trader Joes for some good eats.

it finally happened, tilty, you're not perfect in my eyes anymore.

Quit joking around.

Btw, I doubt you're the kind of person that can look at stuff objectively, but that was a charge on KU. Let's go you idiots.

That was definitely a blocking foul on Nastich. Awful and one to give up for Wiggins.

kansas will win tomorrow, don't you worry about that. and i've been following ku my entire life. me > you in re fandom.

where is your god now?

• Like 1

Its a reference to the bishop in caddyshack renouncing god. Not really revelling in your pain, though if you weren't a fan of 8 different college teams , I'd probably extend more sympathy.

• Like 1

always remember, as brvy often says, for the happy man prayer is only a jumble of words, until the day when sorrow comes to explain to him the sublime language by means of which he speaks to God.