I Called In Sick Today

Also, Napa shouldn't have acted so butthurt. Even if she's treated you like jerk, it only reinforces with her that you weren't the right guy. Who wants to live with a baby? It's good you get a do-over. This time act like a man.

I don't blame the girl for what she did. Maybe she was unsure how she felt and she let things progress and then decided it wasn't right. I don't think we have to assume that she always knew it wasn't going to happen and just wanted some make out time.

How did Napa act butthurt? Because he subsequently ignored her? He doesn't have to be her friend anymore.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I hate box-elder bug season. Do you east and west coast guys have box elders?

Heh, she emailed me saying she had fun last night and she doesn't remember how the night ended and she's sorry if she did something stupid.

Do-over???

I think you should unfriend her on FB. It's not about being a jerk, it's taking steps to move forward. You had feelings for her for a long time, and really like the demon alcohol. Do not leave that channel open.

In other news, I'm going to the Long Beach Aquarium today, I got all of my Halloween stuff up, and have read three library books. I love having time off of work.

I don't blame the girl for what she did. Maybe she was unsure how she felt and she let things progress and then decided it wasn't right. I don't think we have to assume that she always knew it wasn't going to happen and just wanted some make out time.

How did Napa act butthurt? Because he subsequently ignored her? He doesn't have to be her friend anymore.

I got that feeling from when he stormed out after saying whatever. He obviously likes her company, I don't get why he would want to throw away the friendship.

I was kidding about the do-over. I asked her what she did remember" "playing a card game" "well, we had a talk after that and then I left" "i'm an idiot, sorry"

Edit: I didn't storm out, I said a passive agressive goodbye and left after she asked me to stay the night as long as i understood nothing was going to happen after she just told me she just wanted to be friends. How is that being butthurt?

I got that feeling from when he stormed out after saying whatever. He obviously likes her company, I don't get why he would want to throw away the friendship.

He said he left, not stormed out. Also, lol.

I think you should unfriend her on FB. It's not about being a jerk, it's taking steps to move forward. You had feelings for her for a long time, and really like the demon alcohol. Do not leave that channel open.

I'm from the opposite camp. I think unfriending a FB friend is petty. However, I would totally be ok with it if Napa called her and to her he was doing so, because seeing her page made him too emotional. Passive aggressive bullshit is bad.

"Why are you doing this? You're going to ruin us being friends. Your group doesn't matter. State Street is a small world... I've been the subject of lots of unfair and untrue rumors in the past I will NEVER do it again. It's a really sore subject with me. I can't handle it, sorry."

In other news, I'm going to the Long Beach Aquarium today, I got all of my Halloween stuff up, and have read three library books. I love having time off of work.

I love aquariums; is that a good one?

Edit: They have penguin chicks.

penguinchickdebut-750x500.JPG

He said he left, not stormed out. Also, lol.

I said that's not going to happen, told her see ya when I see ya and left. Deleted her from my phone.

??

"Why are you doing this? You're going to ruin us being friends. Your group doesn't matter. State Street is a small world... I've been the subject of lots of unfair and untrue rumors in the past I will NEVER do it again. It's a really sore subject with me. I can't handle it, sorry."

No problem. I'm definitely not going to push it anymore. But your just Super Awesome, so I would have been stupid not to try!

... Then change the subject or make a joke.

The point is napa doesn't want to be friends with her he wants more.

It's not an option, so I'm just saying I would remain friends. You never know what the future holds.

You could also go for the "don't make me quit my job!" But I don't know if she would appreciate the joke.

??

I don't think my depiction of the situation was off at all.

Again, I'm not saying Napa couldn't respond that way, I just don't think it was the best.

These 2 situations are exactly why you guys need to do online dating. Our old pal Shake mentioned it in his drug-fueled rants a couple weeks ago that at least you know from the get go that they are looking for dating. And there's so many women out there on the internet. Most won't go anywhere but at least you get to practice the art of dating and can hopefully have some fun, sexy times as well.

No friendship is possible or beneficial when one wants more and the other wants to string them along to prop themselves up

I've had a ton of friendships that were exactly that. Some on both sides. (Not the stringing along part, just the not liking back part)

These 2 situations are exactly why you guys need to do online dating. Our old pal Shake mentioned it in his drug-fueled rants a couple weeks ago that at least you know from the get go that they are looking for dating. And there's so many women out there on the internet. Most won't go anywhere but at least you get to practice the art of dating and can hopefully have some fun, sexy times as well.

I couldn't agree more with the online dating thing.

"I'm doing it because I think you're an awesome girl. I have been down this road before, thinking about how great it would be to get to spend more time with someone, but doing nothing while the chance was there, and then feeling nothing but remorse about it.

I am really sad that you feel that way, but we are clear, and I can absolutely stop being so greedy. "

• Like 1