Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Napa let the haters hate and watch the money pile up. I got plans with the lady tomorrow too and that's for sure gonna happen. So you can take that to the bank.

she need a home theater system set up or something?

Don't even get me started on granulated garlic

Right? Or the already minced garlic in the big mayo sized jar. Like you're going to use all that garlic before it loses it's flavor? Please.

I'd say that you'd have a chance if was at the Apple Store. You're pretty much a Genius.

they actually did have an opening for a cook. though I don't have any actual experience there either. might keep checking it to see if they get any janitor spots. might be able to spin taking care of my house for that one.

Don't even get me started on granulated garlic

ok

oh good, the gay marriage debate is back in full swing on my facebook news feed. I swear to god I am friends with some of the dumbest ****ing people on the planet.

oh good, the gay marriage debate is back in full swing on my facebook news feed. I swear to god I am friends with some of the dumbest ****ing people on the planet.

Nah... stupidity is a fast spreading disease. Its only classified when it develops into full blow alzheimers

A good example... yesterday I was in the local hardware store waiting for a key to be made when a guy walks in with a weedeater. Had it in one hand and three feet of broken pull rope in the other

"Jerked it too hard, huh?"

"Ah, the wife tore it up somehow"

"The wife? Did you hold her at gunpoint or something?"

(blank look)

"Broke the one in my chainsaw once.... had to push start it for a few days....that was a pain in the ass"

(counter guys all giggle)

"Uh.... can you do that with these, too?"

(Beans turns to leave while sucking down last half of beer)

Call me a sucker, but I believe everything Beans writes, but if only 1/3 of it was true, I'd still want to follow him around for a week.

I guess if I were constantly buzzed, I'd crack wise more with strangers. He'd have to teach me to stay in that butter zone and not go from zero to a hundred on the drunk scale.

Went to dinner at a local place called Grafitti Junction. Good burgers, lots of picnic tables for tables (they have regular tables as well) and they have a graffiti theme, they even had some inked up waitresses when they first opened.

Anyway, this waitress we had on Saturday was SUPER cute and had a ridiculous body. We were sitting at one of the picnic tables, on the inside, so I noticed that she had to lean down to give me my drinks, take plates, whatever, so I made sure not to help too much and place anything on the edge. Point is, i desperately wanted to snap a photo or two for you guys, but was too sober to pull the trigger. I feel if i werent with the Mrs and was doing some hard drinking, I could've engaged her. I need to go back. Oh well. Even the Mrs said about the girls presumably fake cans "yeah, those arent bad"

Yeah, what a bunch of dumdums.

Call me a sucker, but I believe everything Beans writes, but if only 1/3 of it was true, I'd still want to follow him around for a week.

I guess if I were constantly buzzed, I'd crack wise more with strangers. He'd have to teach me to stay in that butter zone and not go from zero to a hundred on the drunk scale.

I can pretty well get a read on a person... over years of screwing with folks I can tell which ones to avoid. Worst thing you can do is launch off a good wisecrack and end up spending fifteen minutes trying to get away from an overly talkative one. I hit and run

Heres a good way to get started.... we've all had the store clerk who forks over change and dont say thank you or anything. As youre pocketing the bills/change give them a moment just in case its a delayed statement, then happily say, "... well, thank you too and have a nice day as well!"

Now this can be done in two main ways.... either with a condescending smirk or with a flirty Bruce Willis grin. First for males, last for the gals...

I now have to avoid a particular get-n-go store in town due to the last one. Pulled it on a plus plus sized black gal one evening. She gave me a go to hell look at first, then commenced to apologize profusely and got the story of her life in the process. Now Im greeted as "Mizta Bean Man!" or "Dat Honne Bun ofa Man!" along with a hug if shes not behind the counter. Not that shes not a nice lady, but the endless teasing from the wife and kid gets old after a while

It can backfire occasionally, but thats all part of the fun. Last weekend a large bunch of us were at a catfish joint where they bring out an endless supply of cole slaw, hushpups, and fish. One cute little thang brought over a cup of Dr. Pepper for the kids and topped off their glasses from it....

"Hey!.... I saw that!.....you brought that glass over here from the next table!"

(John McLane grin)

"OH SIR I ASSURE YOU I WOULDNT DO SUCH A THING!"

(Beans senses she took it seriously)

"Well....I dunno about that"

(Gives even bigger grin to for sure signal it was a joke)

"OH NO!....ID GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE......."

(long explanation of health department rules)

"....I was just shittin around with ya....its all good"

A few minutes later the manager strolled over and asked if there was a problem...

(wife jumps in)

"He was just making one of his dumb jokes....she didnt understand....Im so sorry"

(mean looks from all women at the table)

And as usual, they switched waitresses on us. I then had to request they send the other one back to save face. I still dont think anyone there got it

Just dont ever tease the waffle house cook at three am. Made that mistake once. I was held at spatula point for an extended amount of time and had to walk backwards out to the car...

seriously. it was adam and eve not adam and STEVE

That reminds me of another incident that shamed the wife into never going into our local pharmacy again...

(Beans and wife walk over to counter)

"Sir, have you ever used testosterone before?"

"Yeah... been on it since before the operation....you think my voice will get any deeper?"

(gal glances at me and then wife)

"OH GOD HES JUST JOKING! DONT LISTEN TO HIM!"

(Beans turns to wife)

"Now honey....we didnt spend all that money adding and taking away stuff away to be ashamed of it"

"Im gonna kick your ass"

• Like 1

she's a woman ron come on

so a question: do employers actually search sites like monster and indeed and contact applicants that they like, or are thise sites just for applying to stuff you see and like?

Do you mean your resume or just a normal, qualified candidate's resume?

I dont know, maybe I'm just lucky or something, but my lady is a saint. She tolerates all my stuff, even when I get blasted, puke on myself and act like a buffoon. My ex tolerated my acknowlwdging of women and stuff as well. I have never really dated anyone that has drama or no tolerence in them. I just couldnt do it. If presented with one of these gif chicks and told I could date them, but I'd have to deal with even a little drama or jealousy, I dont think I'd do it. I'd rather have a chick that makes me happy, gets my stupid jokes and doesnt partake in drama.

Now, can i just hump the hotties?

We watched the panel portion of Brvy's show, Jeselnik Offensive. Really good stuff, but it was because he and Jeff Ross riffed prett good. Jeselnik had some good jokes. Its his monologue that isnt good

well do they also contact applicants they hate and would never hire?

haha I'm a negative nancy. but seriously though, what are the best sites to post on now to get noticed by good places? used to be monster back in the day but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Shake they're impressed with your résumé and thank you for your interest but they're pursuing other candidates at this time.

Oh you wanted someone with 10 years experience, huh? That makes perfect sense, but my only question is why the **** did you interview a guy who just graduated? Can't you read? Obviously I don't have ten years in this game.

Dude. Look up recruiters in your area.

KForce

Robert Half Finance

Those are two larger national places I know. Probably more. Just look at their listings, see if anything interests you and then contact the rep before applying. And even if nothing interests you contact the rep regardless and see if they can help you. This is what they're there for.

Edit: well, maybe now he's got the proper footwear maybe he can finally take that ride.

I mean are yall talking about job agencies like manpower? only things they handle that I've ever seen are low level temp stuff. are there ones for full time professional positions? only thing I can think of is robert half but I'm not an accountant.