I Called In Sick Today

I have accomplished damned near nothing this weekend. total waste. got so drunk friday night that I flaked out on helping a friend move saturday morning. then didn't do anything but laundry and grocery shopping today. did watch some movies though. finally saw dr strangelove. it was pretty good I suppose.

I really wish I could get a girlfriend. that's pretty sad looking when I see it written out like that. should probably delete it. nah, you guys already know I'm a sad sack worthless fuck so I'll just keep that going here.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Got way drunk Friday and Saturday night. Got a giant bruise on my giant bicep from shooting clay saturday afternoon and not ever really shouldering the gun. Didn't really shoot as well as I would have liked, but I'm way out of practice. Spent most of today driving back home and doing laundry. Exhausted. Want to just go to sleep but going over to the apartment of the two girls (my roommate has banged one, I'm trying to touch the other) to play some mario kart later tonight. The girl I'm crushing on liked one of my old pictures on facebook so you know she was creepin on a playa.

Right.

The question is whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Watched the movie Flight last night. By far the best part was the opening scene where the flight attendant he bedded walked around fully nude.

The beginning of the fateful flight reminded me a little too much of my last flight out of Tampa, FL.

Ours ended much better though.

While it was a fantastic opening scene, the crash scene/sequence was really well done, and definitely my 2nd favorite scene of 2012. Only topped by the Bin Laden raid in Zero Dark Thirty. Both are brilliantly done.

Want to just go to sleep but going over to the apartment of the two girls (my roommate has banged one, I'm trying to touch the other) to play some mario kart later tonight. The girl I'm crushing on liked one of my old pictures on facebook so you know she was creepin on a playa.

DONT BLOW IT.

While it was a fantastic opening scene, the crash scene/sequence was really well done, and definitely my 2nd favorite scene of 2012. Only topped by the Bin Laden raid in Zero Dark Thirty. Both are brilliantly done.

You're right it was a great crash scene. I never pay enough attention to have a top 10 list (or whatever) of scenes from movies but I've no doubt both those you mentioned would be right up there if I did.

Smoked some ribs for dinner tonight. Sauteed up some zucchini, onions, mushrooms in garlic butter and a can of grillin' beans on the side. So good.

Ribs_zps5943aca2.jpg

• Like 1

For Napa

iynCsXZR3nUrq.gif

So I spent the majority of the weekend in the laboratory working on the surfing project...

Tony assisted so not much got done. I did come up with what could be a simple solution to the largest obstacle. Water volume

:warning... technical stuff ahead... but Im also typing outloud to myself so do yourself a favor and scroll down quickly:

Im also planning on offering this option on new and existing swimming pools in the future, so just in case one of you tries to steal my idea and lose mass amounts of cash in the process like I more than likely will, I wont go into great detail about the science behind it. Think too much of ya'll LOL!

Anyhoo, those will be different since large quantities of water and power will be at my sidposal on those. Not changing that typo. Like it too much...

Where was I.... (throws down last shot of crown black).... oh.... water flow/volume

Unlike professor browns idea of time travel coming from falling off the toilet, mine emerged from sitting on one. Not actually using it. Just had to have a break from Tonys constant vietnam stories of bloodshed and death in the jungle. Since Ive already heard them all and more importantly know for a fact that he spent his time in the service peeling taters stateside, I just had to get away for a bit. A couple hours later I appeared in the middle of a booby trap where the gooks used rotating helicopter tailrotors mounted to trees. Had the scar to prove it....

"Isnt that where you nicked your ankle with my weedeater a few summers back?"

"THAT SUMBITCH CAME FROM A DOWNED HUEY THEY TOOK APART AN....."

"Hey.... let me interrupt for a sec.... I had an epiphany in the toilet...."

"....god damn.... lets get ya to the doctor"

"A realization...idea...about the thing weve been working on all evening?"

"Oh"

"Yeah..... (grabs bottle of whiskey).... anyway..... (big swig).... (cough).... you know.... I figure a guy could use much less water if it was flowing over a cushion of air"

(blank look)

"Like the air hockey game over there"

"We had one of them in the enlisted club over there...one night I wasa playin these guys for a months pay when all the sudden incoming....."

"....ANNNND...(swig)... by manipulating the air pressure and volume flowing over it, it would be possible to set it for beginners or experienced riders as well"

"...far came in from outside the fence.... gooks everwhere....."

"Tony....I gotta shit again"

Since I seem to remember him using a footlocker lid to ski behind patrol boats in the Mekong delta, rest assured he will be the test dummy from here on out...

And just like that we have a new gif king.

:(

Watched the movie Flight last night. By far the best part was the opening scene where the flight attendant he bedded walked around fully nude.

Did you just really, really like her or do you not have a very high opinion of the movie? Because it was a fantastic movie. Better than a lot of the best picture nominees in my opinion.

Napa, never forget:

2MQ4paa.gif

• Like 1

Did you just really, really like her or do you not have a very high opinion of the movie? Because it was a fantastic movie. Better than a lot of the best picture nominees in my opinion.

Mostly I was surprised at the full frontal and titty exposure for such a long period of time. Seems like movies used to have a lot of nudity back in the day then went away from it for a while. Other than showing some dudes ass to throw a bone to the ladies.

It was Denzel Washington. Of course it was good. Not sure I think it was fantastic or best movie worthy for me but I can see how you and others would feel that way.

And, she was yummy.

have to email this person from Merrill from a flight my brother was on. she's an AVP so probably has enough clout to get me hired in her group, if ML works similarly to my current employer. lighthearted (the awkward dentist on the Denver flight) or serious (you spoke with my brother) in the intro/explanation?

I am leaning toward serious but since it was a non-professional acquaintance I could make a case for lighthearted

Animals region, seeded. This was much harder than I anticipated.

#1 -

u3tHo.gif

#2 -

TvKx8Wu.gif

#3 -

GIegOkh.gif

#4 -

nPdpKE3.gif

#5 -

rLakkoz.gif

#6 -

9h2Wj17.gif