• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

One of my favorite quirks of this thread is when people ask for advice then spend a page telling the advice giver how it wasn't good advice, how the advice wouldn't work and/or all the other reasons they plan on ignoring said advice.

sq6tfp.gif

oh wow, that is something else

your friend is supposed to follow up with HR after your send in your application. Is this his first time or something?

yeah the more I think about it the more I wonder why he didn't call them. that would have been best obiously. but since he didn't offer, I don't want to ask, because let's be honest, I'll be failing at this at some point guaranteed. either in the initial call, at the interview, or if I actually get the job. wouldn't want to do that to a friend.

One of my favorite quirks of this thread is when people ask for advice then spend a page telling the advice giver how it wasn't good advice, how the advice wouldn't work and/or all the other reasons they plan on ignoring said advice.

who's ignoring advice?

did anybody else's spell check stop working on this site? happened on my old computer a long time ago (regardless of the fact that I had that option checked for firefox) and now it just stopped happening here. I'm with brv on the new site. raging piece of shit.

flights are cheaper than I was led to believe. so I will be doing this thing if my job will give me the day off.

Call in sick. Simple. Start setting it up a day or two before. "Man, I feel terrible. Can't keep anything down. Just threw up my lunch. Oh well, I can make it till 5pm, no biggie. "

Man, this manager I'm working with this week is like super smart but he just doesn't give a f about anything. He's an old bachelor that farms 50% of the year and I can see why. Just super loud, has a really annoying loud laugh and he laughs at anything and everything. At the client he just talks super loud about how lazy some of the people working there are, swears really loud, talks about lewd shit. Like last night he was talking about how one of the workers got caught giving her then bf head in the parking lot and how she lost some weight and now looks pretty good. And she was sitting not 20 feet away and could definitely hear. Leave that shit to forums like the rest of us.

Oh, and he also does breathes out his mouth super loud and sighs all the time. And does that thing horses do where you take a breath and then just breathe out your mouth and let your lips flop around about 40 times an hour. Luckily I won't have to work with him a lot.

I don't know, man. I don't know.

I'm really tired today. Might have myself a cup of coffee.

The client had exactly nothing ready for us today, so I'm just sitting around right now waiting.

well I have work for you then: excel question - how do I make certain cells in excel unclickable? not locked or protected, but so that you cant even select the cell. I usually see it on forms but I can't figure it out.

also: just called both recruiters, got both of their voicemails. left messages saying I'm interested blah blah blah so I'm sure I'll never hear anything.

Select the entire sheet, right click > format cells > protection > unselect locked.

Then go back and select the cells you do want locked as locked.

Then go to review > protect sheet > allow users to "select unlocked cells" (uncheck locked cells).

And then put on a password if you want, hit ok.

no that worked. it was the last step I was missing. though I think it might be flipped from what you're saying but either way thats what I needed to know. thanks. now you can go to the strip club.

did anybody else's spell check stop working on this site? happened on my old computer a long time ago (regardless of the fact that I had that option checked for firefox) and now it just stopped happening here. I'm with brv on the new site. raging piece of shit.

Looking at your post I can tell that mine still works.

My sister got that interview with Berkshire Hathaway for some hr job. She's always been kind of dumb, but objectively speaking, she's not an ugly looking girl and so she'll probably get it and then make more right out of college than I do 3 years removed.