Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

not that I'd ever have human/postal contact with anyone in this thread but my local liquor store got a shipment of those stone 11.11.11 red wine barrel aged. $20 a bottle though (jerks. the store I got it from was charging $17 or $18) if you wanted one.

Whatever, Shake. I hope you feel good that you may have been right here and if you are my life is completely f'd. And I don't think my job is really in jeopardy, yet. Im just frustrated because I dont know what I'm doing and since its slow time theres not a lot going on. Everyone aside from this one manager is cool. At least I'm making decent money for now.

oh napa I already said that I take no pleasure in it you worrywort pud wrangler. but one thing's for sure, you don't have to worry about getting fired. trust me on that. the shittier a company is the harder it is to get fired if you're a decent employee. they may treat you like shit because they're assholes and think that's a "management technique," but they still know what value the employees provide. and like you said, it doesn't sound like the rest of the company is all that bad. just that manager, and the hiring manager, and the founding partner. and the other guys hired with you. but everybody else is cool I'm sure.

So when I spend every Sunday drinking a dozen different expensive beers, that strikes some of you folks as more married than when I'm painting a nursery and making money in between the drinking?

I thought it was the drinking itself that they were referring to. but don't listen to them. you need to let your woman know that you're the man and she doesn't control you or your urges. stick to your guns. speaking of guns, think I need some more ammo. man this shit is expensive.

• Like 1

Do any of you watch any parts of The Biggest Loser? If so, would you want a trainer that is just up in your ass for a 2 hour workout?

I'd like to think I would. I like total exhaustion and pushing limits. I wonder if my body would hold up. Probably not at first. I'd sure try

Clearly, I really have nothing much to offer this morning. But hey, its better than guns and ammo

For what I'm getting paid, they can call me faggot all day long as long as I'm getting actual experience for the next 2-3 years. Once I get that I'll be (presumably) very marketable and can go somewhere else easily.

However, at this point I'm not sure my performance has been up to snuff or whatever. I mean, I haven't had any negative feedback on the work I have submitted, but I haven't had any positive, either. It's probably just because I've only been here three weeks, but I don't know.

Thanks brah, but the problem is I really don't know what I'm doing and I'm not really getting much of an opportunity to learn, but again, its a slow time and I haven't even been here a month yet.

It seems I'm getting a new computer. Manager seemed expectedly annoyed when the tech guy said it sounds like hardware failure of some sort. But I'm sure that's my fault and not the fact that this laptop is four years old and apparently had problems previously.

online gaming team drama. there's money and sponsorship involved, but I was more upset about losing a friend. the fk do I care about $100/tournament or whatever if something is bothering me about the situation. I dumped the whole circle of friends and am starting at square one.

probably whiskers. dude's just terrible right?

It does seem like something I'd say.

now thats my man. you and me will have a weight loss pact. A PACT I SAY.

I'm in favor of PACTs.

Do any of you watch any parts of The Biggest Loser? If so, would you want a trainer that is just up in your ass for a 2 hour workout?

I don't and I think I would. Not, like, for the rest of my life or something, but just until I look like...um...*googles "sexiest man"* *stops* *looks around* *clears browsing history*...Channing Tatum. So what would that be? Two weeks? Three?

I wouldn't worry about it Napa. As bad as your manager sounds I wouldn't expect him to give regular feedback, good or bad. Cuz that's what bad managers don't do.

Maybe it's just a hazing period? Making life tough on the young wipper snapper to see if he can hang in the cruel world of agricultural auditing or something?

Can't believe you didn't go Ryan Gosling there whiskers. His body is stupid sexy.

When I think of sexy guys, I still think Brad Pitt first.

Guys, I'm not gay. Far from it. Faaaaaaaar from it. H5BDm77.png

• Like 1