• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Hmm. Apparently it's Peter Bretter haha, Jason Segel. I am floundering. I...I always thought that was Seth Rogen. Who is Seth Rogen?
oh god damn it. I was going to call you bad at imdb. damn edit abilities.
Hmm. Apparently it's Peter Bretter haha, Jason Segel. I am floundering. I...I always thought that was Seth Rogen. Who is Seth Rogen?
I think he does UFC commentating.
Oh, you weren't implying he isn't man enough to do it himself, you were implying that he is man enough, he's just choosing to be a pussy instead of asserting his manhood. That's way better.Trespassing, theft, vandalism, etc., are not forms of physical violence, no. I'm glad we got that straight. And the sending of muscle isn't promoting physical violence either, because clearly the point of the muscle is that the guy will be scared shitless and it would never go that far. So you tell me, are we clear?
I was simply asking a question as to why he was devising some great scheme instead of just approaching the guy himself. It is possible for two men to handle a situation like adults in this day and age, isn't it?My reference to the trespassing, theft and vandalism were geared toward the fact that you said he didn't want any physical violence. So physical violence is a no-no but committing a felony is right up his alley? Oh, and sending his muscle does NOT guarantee that things wouldn't go any further. Who knows, maybe this guy is 6'5" and built like a brick shit house and would be more than willing to go toe to toe with TB's muscle. You just never know, so you can't say for sure there wouldn't be any physical violence. Either way, TB is sending him to deliver the message of physical violence.I didn't realize you were his forum body guard.
Before I post I usually hit "preview post," so I can see if there have been new posts since I started typing. I don't always do it, just usually.Like, right now for instance, I see loogie mentioning Seth Rogen. This has nothing to do with what I'm posting now, but it's just an example.
I didn't realize that was an option...good to know.
I was simply asking a question as to why he was devising some great scheme instead of just approaching the guy himself. It is possible for two men to handle a situation like adults in this day and age, isn't it?
What's the fun in him going up to the guy and very politely asking him to stop showing people the tape?
I didn't realize you were his forum body guard.
There are very few regular posters here who(m) I wouldn't defend if someone randomly chimed in with an ill-conceived "be a man" post.
LOL. I had to break up an argument between my kids. It wasn't pretty.
Are they teenagers now? That must be fun.
What's the fun in him going up to the guy and very politely asking him to stop showing people the tape?
not only is it not fun, but it seems ridiculously unlikely that the guy would respond positively to it.
I didn't realize that was an option...good to know.What's the fun in him going up to the guy and very politely asking him to stop showing people the tape?There are very few regular posters here who(m) I wouldn't defend if someone randomly chimed in with an ill-conceived "be a man" post.Are they teenagers now? That must be fun.
Well odds are the convo wouldn't go as gentlemanly as one would hope, but then after TB smashed his face in he could look down at him and say "I tried to be an adult about this but nooooooooo, you just wouldn't listen to reason." and then kick him in his side as he walked away. At least that's how I see it done in the movies.AGAIN, it was a question of his method, not of his manhood.They are 8 and 10.... and apparently it is impossible for an 8 and 10 year old to cut the last piece of pie in EQUAL portions.
not only is it not fun, but it seems ridiculously unlikely that the guy would respond positively to it.
I mean, you never know, but yeah, unlikely.
AGAIN, it was a question of his method, not of his manhood.
AGAIN, I'll just direct you to your own words in case you'd like to amend them in order to clarify your intent.
If this upsets you, be a man and step up to him. You weren't man enough to defend her honor yourself
I mean, you never know, but yeah, unlikely.AGAIN, I'll just direct you to your own words in case you'd like to amend them in order to clarify your intent.
Ok, now you're just being a wise ass, but I'll play along.As I stated, I didn't understand why he is scheming and plotting and employing the use of his goons to do something he is very capable of doing himself. So while you may have taken my words "be a man" to mean that I was implying that he was less than one, I was simply trying to figure out why he wouldn't talk to/teach this man a lesson himself. Then you explained he didn't want it to become physically violent. Ok. Whatever.You're taking the other part you quoted out of context. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough in my OP, but that was in regards to if Jenny found out he knew and didn't defend her himself, how she may feel learning of the situation. NOT how I personally view TB.Also, this post took approximately 20 minutes to type out, because instead of my daughter being in bed like a good little girl, she got out of bed, was horsing around and kicked her toe into the foot board of her bed. Busted toe nail and blood everywhere. So yeah, fun times.
It is possible for two men to handle a situation like adults in this day and age, isn't it?
I don't get the impression you know how adult men handle territorial disputes regarding women. I think TB should consider retaining a copy of this tape instead of destroying them all. For all we know, in a couple weeks when he finds out she has been banging Colby there will be no suitable revenge option other than to start a website to distribute this tape as widely as possible.
As I stated, I didn't understand why he is scheming and plotting and employing the use of his goons to do something he is very capable of doing himself. So while you may have taken my words "be a man" to mean that I was implying that he was less than one, I was simply trying to figure out why he wouldn't talk to/teach this man a lesson himself. Then you explained he didn't want it to become physically violent. Ok. Whatever.
Also, I'm with speedz on this one. I can't understand this reasoning at all. Do you think if the Don fires the bullet himself he is somehow more of a man than if he has his henchmen do it? He pays someone to do his dirty work because: he can. And, it's dirty work because no one really wants to do it themselves.
I don't get the impression you know how adult men handle territorial disputes regarding women.
I guess not. Devising a plan, then creating a back-up plan to said plan seems to be the way to go.
Also, I'm with speedz on this one. I can't understand this reasoning at all. Do you think if the Don fires the bullet himself he is somehow more of a man than if he has his henchmen do it? He pays someone to do his dirty work because: he can. And, it's dirty work because no one really wants to do it themselves.
My question was never was he or wasn't he a man, it was WHY is he doing it the way he has outlined. I had a bunch more stuff typed out but then I decided, why bother. Apparently TB's way is the only way.
I guess not. Devising a plan, then creating a back-up plan to said plan seems to be the way to go.
No, see, you devise a plan, then create a backup plan, then follow through on neither plan but post on the internet about both plans.
This reminds me of Seth Rogen in FSM going to the bar to get the picture of Mila Kunis's tits.Is that a real picture? (Has she been naked in movies before?) And if it's not, isn't that kind of pointless?
Mila Kunis is Jewish, which means the odds of her appearing naked in a movie are 50-1. They rarely do that to their own.