I Called In Sick Today

A griffin is pretty sweet, but you don't need to know mythology or anything. You could go with Godzilla or one of those flying dragon birds from Avatar or a million other things you see in movies.
Oh, ok.
Speaking of animals that you can ride, I don't think mermaids count in this hypothetical. Yeah, I'm going to take half-human or human-like creatures out of the equation. This should cut down on the "I would choose X and make sweet, sweet love to her/it" answers.
This is really killing me here. No na'vi girlfriend, no mog buddy, etc.Ok, I'd go with...does a super friendly saber tooth tiger count? Or are we just talking fictional, not extinct? In which case, I might also go with a giant sloth.scisabre_hillside_photo.jpg
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

LMMFAO!WTF HAS THIS WORLD COME TO????OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING! HOW CAN A SCHOOL LET THIS HAPPEN?
We must know what state that school is in. Amazing.
wn9S98IPmjjLdbK0KWE8.jpg
God dammit
So if I choose that professor dude from X-Men, does that mean my costume is a wheel chair?I'm sure there are other mind control heroes that I can choose that won't leave me confined to a wheel chair on the weekends. Like Parkman from Heroes. I don't know if his costume is "kind of tubby" though.The shape shifter would be fun. Hmm, which hot woman am I going to turn into this weekend?
This slayed me.I would probably pick a moogle. Kupo, motherfuckers.

Maybe I'd go with a Fat Chocobo instead. A Gold Chocobo is obviously badass -- he can fly, both over water and mountains -- but Fat Chocobo... he is just so fat. Can you imagine having a girl over, opening the closet, only to reveal a morbidly obese Chocobo?

I just ordered the P90X thing, and I'm kind of embarrassed about it, but not so shameful that I don't want to give you all the chance to make fun of me for it. Here's the thing...the only times in my life that I've been able to work out regularly were when I could go to the gym with friends on a daily basis. I don't have that option now, but I still need the structure to motivate me to get it done, since on my own I'll always have an excuse to either skip a workout or do it half-assed. I'll let you all know how it goes, since I'm sure you're endlessly curious.

Can you imagine having a girl over, opening the closet, only to reveal a morbidly obese Chocobo?
Well...now.
5221_4c47.gif
My enjoyment of this would've been greater if it moved along a little quicker.
I'll also be posting many updates whenever I FEEL THE BURN!
I hope you're supplementing your workouts with Muscle Milk.

I just got redemption in physiology for the time I got called on, didn't know the answer, and was mocked by the professor. Prothrombin time, bitches!

I hope you're supplementing your workouts with Muscle Milk.
I haven't decided what I'm going to do about he diet yet. I've got about 8 pounds of fat to lose, but I'd definitely like to add muscle. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to go for it...just keep in mind the fact that I have little to no time to cook for myself.
I just ordered the P90X thing, and I'm kind of embarrassed about it, but not so shameful that I don't want to give you all the chance to make fun of me for it. Here's the thing...the only times in my life that I've been able to work out regularly were when I could go to the gym with friends on a daily basis. I don't have that option now, but I still need the structure to motivate me to get it done, since on my own I'll always have an excuse to either skip a workout or do it half-assed. I'll let you all know how it goes, since I'm sure you're endlessly curious.
I love the workouts. They are pretty hard. The pilates/yoga one may be the most difficult thing I have ever done. To keep up with the full regimen is next to impossible. It's about 90 minutes a day or more, 6 days a week.
edit: I have to go but here's what would'f happened
Thanks for saving me the time of responding...although it just would have been in place of this response, so I suppose you didn't really save me any time at all, so thanks for nothing.
I love the workouts. They are pretty hard. The pilates/yoga one may be the most difficult thing I have ever done. To keep up with the full regimen is next to impossible. It's about 90 minutes a day or more, 6 days a week.
0.jpg

I attended my first Seder last night. My boss and his family invited Liz and I to celebrate with them. It was pretty cool. Had no idea what to expect. Sat down and they told the story and we ate our bitter herbs. One of their daughters did the 4 questions which I guess was the first time that has happened without help. Discussed the plagues by having one of the children bring her bag of plaques that she got from Sunday school. Sunglass for darkness. Plastic frog. Vial of water with red food coloring, a pingpong for hail, etc. Had our hello sandwich. They had matzo sent from Brooklyn. We put horseradish on it and some spread that had apples and walnuts and cinnamon in it. Broke the center mazto and hid so the kids could look for it later. Had some special wine that I cant remember the name of. Meshevitz maybe? Ate brisket. Did the Daneyu! song. Had some gifelta? fish. Not my favorite.It was cool. Probably one of the better religious holiday experiences I have ever had.

I attended my first Seder last night. My boss and his family invited Liz and I to celebrate with them. It was pretty cool. Had no idea what to expect. Sat down and they told the story and we ate our bitter herbs. One of their daughters did the 4 questions which I guess was the first time that has happened without help. Discussed the plagues by having one of the children bring her bag of plaques that she got from Sunday school. Sunglass for darkness. Plastic frog. Vial of water with red food coloring, a pingpong for hail, etc. Had our hello sandwich. They had matzo sent from Brooklyn. We put horseradish on it and some spread that had apples and walnuts and cinnamon in it. Broke the center mazto and hid so the kids could look for it later. Had some special wine that I cant remember the name of. Meshevitz maybe? Ate brisket. Did the Daneyu! song. Had some gifelta? fish. Not my favorite.It was cool. Probably one of the better religious holiday experiences I have ever had.
Dayenu. As a former victim of Judaism I never got to experience it as an outsider where I may have seen nice things in this ceremony. To me, it always seemed exceedingly morbid. I mean, god "passed over" the Jews houses just to kill the children of the Egyptian parents. And we are celebrating this? It's basically a revenge holiday disguised as a gratefulness holiday; even the words to Dayenu are about how cool it was that god not only killed some Egyptian kids but also smashed their idols and stuff.

Did you know Metallica wrote a song about this? I've always found that to be a little odd.SlavesHebrews born to serve, to the pharaohHeedTo his every word, live in fearFaithOf the unknown one, the delivererWaitSomething must be done, four hundred yearsSo let it be writtenSo let it be doneI'm sent here by the chosen oneSo let it be writtenSo let it be doneTo kill the first born pharaoh's sonI'm creeping deathNowLet my people go, land of ChosenGoI will be with thee, bush of fireBloodRunning red and strong down the NilePlagueDarkness three days long, hail to fireSo let it be writtenSo let it be doneI'm sent here by the chosen oneSo let it be writtenSo let it be doneTo kill the first born pharaoh's sonI'm creeping deathDie by my handI creep across the landKilling first-born manDie by my handI creep across the landKilling first-born manIRule the midnight air, the destroyerBornI shall soon be there, deadly massICreep the steps and floor, final darknessBloodLamb blood painted door, I shall passSo let it be writtenSo let it be doneI'm sent here by the chosen oneSo let it be writtenSo let it be doneTo kill the first born pharaoh's sonI'm creeping death

Had some gifelta? fish. Not my favorite.
One of the few foods that I just can't convince myself has any redeeming qualities.
As a former victim of Judaism I never got to experience it as an outsider where I may have seen nice things in this ceremony. To me, it always seemed exceedingly morbid. I mean, god "passed over" the Jews houses just to kill the children of the Egyptian parents. And we are celebrating this? It's basically a revenge holiday disguised as a gratefulness holiday; even the words to Dayenu are about how cool it was that god not only killed some Egyptian kids but also smashed their idols and stuff.
While I'm not religious in any sense of the word, I think you've got a slanted view on the holiday. It would have been revenge if it happened after they were set free, which wasn't the case. Plus, while it's morbid to think of kids being slayed and whatnot, the vast majority of jews understand that the story isn't meant to be taken 100% literally. I mean, who would be so ridiculous as to believe that ancient documents about magic defying all natural law are meant to be anything but allegory? Anyways, only the last plague is nasty enough to be overkill in terms of trying to get out of the whole slavery thing.
While I'm not religious in any sense of the word, I think you've got a slanted view on the holiday. It would have been revenge if it happened after they were set free, which wasn't the case. Plus, while it's morbid to think of kids being slayed and whatnot, the vast majority of jews understand that the story isn't meant to be taken 100% literally. I mean, who would be so ridiculous as to believe that ancient documents about magic defying all natural law are meant to be anything but allegory? Anyways, only the last plague is nasty enough to be overkill in terms of trying to get out of the whole slavery thing.
I guess if they were only figuratively killing off children then its really just a spring celebration. My other beef with it is that its just about time to get over the whole slavery thing. This particular historical event needs to be commemorated for eternity, or just 10 thousand years? It's not like we are still commemorating when Thok finally got out after being trapped in that cave for a month.I know people probably think I'm anti-religion given what I've expressed elsewhere, but I am really in favor of good, meaningful rituals and celebrations. I just don't think this is a good one, especially with what's available this time of year to celebrate.