Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Wow, sport. Did you think that up all by yourself? I expect more from a man with your avatar.
You're right. I dropped the ball on that one. Now go out there and use that 3" vertical of yours and dominate like any goofy white kid with a future drinking problem can.
I was just looking thru a few pics of the hills and found a pretty good one of me in the background....wanna see?
I'll bite. Sure. Honestly, I'm still picturing you as an older version of Zach, only not as sexy.
I'll bite. Sure. Honestly, I'm still picturing you as an older version of Zach, only not as sexy.
I'm standing down the trail from the wife and dog.... I ran like a school girlShe tried to take a pic of the rattlesnake, but I cant see it eitherI'm at the top, in the cedar tree100_0314.jpg

So this evening I watched 'A League Of Their Own' with my dad. He cried in 4 different parts. I only cried once - from laughing so hard when he began sobbing intensely. His face was contorted with emotion, it was a stupendously funny sight. He even laugh-sobbed from embarrassment at one point. Much like I did when the lights came on early at the cinema after Brokeback Mountain. The shame.

You're right. I dropped the ball on that one. Now go out there and use that 3" vertical of yours and dominate like any goofy white kid with a future drinking problem can.
First off, that's completely uncalled for, Mr. Mexico. I'm willing to absorb some shots, and deal with the ill-will my brother's no doubt accrued on this board, but that's below the belt. Some things are off-limits. You can make fun of my looks, my intelligence. Same with my family's. That, however, you can not do. Some things are simply uncalled for, and this is one of them. My vertical is easily 14, maybe 16 inches. And if I hear another word about it, there shall be a reckoning.That thing about alcoholism running in my family, that's the kind of thing I like to see. Good, harmless funny. And true. Practice cancelled snow snow snow.Wamp Motherfucking Wamp.
So this evening I watched 'A League Of Their Own' with my dad. He cried in 4 different parts. I only cried once - from laughing so hard when he began sobbing intensely. His face was contorted with emotion, it was a stupendously funny sight. He even laugh-sobbed from embarrassment at one point. Much like I did when the lights came on early at the cinema after Brokeback Mountain. The shame.
So your whole family is gay? Doesn't that defy all logic, as well as the theory of evolution?
Practice cancelled snow snow snow.
During one of my more memorable acid trips, my friends and I became convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the word for 'snow' is actually 'snay'. I think something broke in my brain that night, because to this day my first thought at the sight of snow is, "Sweet, snay!"We also saw a UFO...I swear.
During one of my more memorable acid trips, my friends and I became convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that the word for 'snow' is actually 'snay'. I think something broke in my brain that night, because to this day my first thought at the sight of snow is, "Sweet, snay!"We also saw a UFO...I swear.
There's a pretty good chance I'll make a joke about snay to the next person I talk to that won't make any sense. Should be an interesting cover scenario. "Sweet! Snay!" I took some shrooms once. I hid for 4 hours in the bushes, because I was playing my own personal game of hide and seek. My friends went to a party and didn't know we were playing hide and seek so I won. The shrubs were breathing on me.
There's a pretty good chance I'll make a joke about snay to the next person I talk to that won't make any sense. Should be an interesting cover scenario. "Sweet! Snay!" I took some shrooms once. I hid for 4 hours in the bushes, because I was playing my own personal game of hide and seek. My friends went to a party and didn't know we were playing hide and seek so I won. The shrubs were breathing on me.
Fucking shrubs. I'm more of a tree guy myself. Had a good long conversation with one the last time I shroomed. Unfortunately I couldn't hear anything he said because I couldn't stop giggling about the fact that a tree had so much to say.The PTI guys just mentioned that the two biggest stars and hockey would be on the same team tonight. I've never heard of either of them.Also, I recommend shortening it to just "Snay!" That's the stuff catch phrases are made of. "Sweet, snay!" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. I think about these things.
****ing shrubs. I'm more of a tree guy myself. Had a good long conversation with one the last time I shroomed. Unfortunately I couldn't hear anything he said because I couldn't stop giggling about the fact that a tree had so much to say.The PTI guys just mentioned that the two biggest stars and hockey would be on the same team tonight. I've never heard of either of them.Also, I recommend shortening it to just "Snay!" That's the stuff catch phrases are made of. "Sweet, snay!" doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well. I think about these things.
The two biggest sluts in my parish.The two coolest guys in the stamp club.The two most heterosexual people involved in this minidialogue.etc.Sidney Crosby and Fretrovik Kazasinov (<---- not a person)?I named one bush El Presidente, after the president. I hugged him and forgave him. I imagined the other as a droll british manservant. I knew that was just in my head, though.It's already been changed to "Hooray for Snay!" The long version of the title would be "Hooray for Snay! (I'm Gay)"
So your whole family is gay? Doesn't that defy all logic, as well as the theory of evolution?
Yes, my whole family is gay. Our house is painted with rainbow stripes and we don't have any light bulbs; only disco balls.

I just changed my mind. I'm getting two shirts. The first is going to be the one you illustrated above.The second will have "Hooray for Snay!" on the front, and "Your Father is a Fucking Faggot" on the back. I'll wear the first one for a few weeks and everyone will think it's quirky and funny. Then I'll bring the thunder and switch it up.

mex i would force feed you bored pills if i could. i'd hide them in your chicken nuggets.
True, true. I'd chip in.
Are you sure? Have you seen the size of your ***?:ducks for cover:
Niiiiiiiice.I think that Dave is gay for Danny.
I'll take a shot at how its gonna turn out. channeling MDG:
that. was. awesome.
I just changed my mind. I'm getting two shirts. The first is going to be the one you illustrated above.The second will have "Hooray for Snay!" on the front, and "Your Father is a Fucking Faggot" on the back. I'll wear the first one for a few weeks and everyone will think it's quirky and funny. Then I'll bring the thunder and switch it up.
I'll take one of each thank you
I was brought up supporting Chelsea, attended most home/Wembley games between the ages of 7 and 12. I don't see them live so often now, last game I went to was against Manchester United in November at Old Trafford.
cool, I just see so many of those types here in america since abramovich came in. Of course, I got a lot of crap the year that ManU won the treble cause I had started supporting them the year before. FOr me, I feel that I can honestly call myself a fan(though I've yet to make the trek to old trafford and sit in the stretford end:embarrased face:) as I've stayed with them for the past 10 years since I started to be able to see them play. when I was in london I went to Stamford Bridge the last season that Ken Bates owned them for a new year's day game against Southampton. That game turned my friend into a chelsea fan cause the experience was just so awesome
The PTI guys just mentioned that the two biggest stars and hockey would be on the same team tonight. I've never heard of either of them.
its cause there are only 5 people in the US that give a fuck about hockey I know, its rather ironic i said that cause I'm a big soccer fanalso, matt, you still on for sig/av/loc bet. How long do we keep it for for the loser?
The kid's got "it", plain and simpleI laughed so hard I got a tickle in my anus
The kid's got "it", plain and simpleI laughed so hard I got a tickle in my anus
It's an old gag I have with my friends. Whenever we're insulting somebody no matter what we're talking about we say his or her dad must be a faggot. A lot of people don't find it funny including my girlfriend, especially when I slip and tell her during a fight that I'm pretty sure her dad's a faggot. She never laughs, and I always end up begging for a pity handjob. Whenever somebody who doesn't know us says that that line's offensive, I simply tell them "Don't worry it's cool. My brother's a faggot." Not much makes me laugh harder than suggesting someone's father is gay. I am giggling just thinking about it. I am usually spitting laughter before I can get to the punchline word.
its cause there are only 5 people in the US that give a fuck about hockey I know, its rather ironic i said that cause I'm a big soccer fanalso, matt, you still on for sig/av/loc bet. How long do we keep it for for the loser?
One week. Deal?
I laughed so hard I got a tickle in my anus
...and now I have one in mine.

matt, dealso, I got a hand addressed thank you card in teh mail today from sam's wine thanking me for my purchases last weekend. I knew my raging alcoholism would be appreciated by someone at some point