I Called In Sick Today

BIZZLE JUST WON A MAIN EVENT SEAT ON STARSNo lemon juice this time either.
Congrats buddy. Take it down. I will instantly get a pool going. Who's with me? I can do NETELLER/PAYPAL or dump money at an FCP table to you.We will go based on number of entrants, and 20$ gets you 500 spots, but you can only choose it in groups of 100, so 5 groups of 100.Ex:BillyBizzle Will finish between 4500-4400BillyBizzle Will finish between 2300-2200BillyBizzle Will finish between 1300-1200BillyBizzle Will finish between 300-200BillyBizzle Will finish between 100-1This would be 20$Or you know, i'm open to other suggestions.Who's with me?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yes Habbsey, not pleased. Oh well, that was your ace. (ours too, oops) Another stellar defensive performance from ARod. ughhPeter, well done, NOW GO OUT AND GET SOME FCKING PSSY IN VEGASBrad, you don't do catchup reading, but I hope you took the money and ran after that hand. All in donkeys can be dangerous.Jon, congrats on the Stud cash. I would've played. I'm upset I missed it. I had to call for time last night in an Omaha sng to figure out if I had a straight. I still don't read the board well. I like that game though. I usually cash when I play a sng on it. Low level of course. I really should read SSIILori, nice "support" last night. Which avatar did you use?Baba Boey to you all.

Congrats buddy. Take it down. I will instantly get a pool going. Who's with me? I can do NETELLER/PAYPAL or dump money at an FCP table to you.We will go based on number of entrants, and 20$ gets you 500 spots, but you can only choose it in groups of 100, so 5 groups of 100.Ex:BillyBizzle Will finish between 4500-4400BillyBizzle Will finish between 2300-2200BillyBizzle Will finish between 1300-1200BillyBizzle Will finish between 300-200BillyBizzle Will finish between 100-1This would be 20$Or you know, i'm open to other suggestions.Who's with me?
you could also throw in a last longer bet with Mike (MK)I'd do this, but I don't make wagers. I know, the rabbit hole gets deeper. I play poker, blackjack, and craps. But I never wager on sports for money. Never. I'm a wacko.ok, off to do some serious work.And just for the record. I look great today. Got my dark navy blue pistripe suit back from the cleaner, pink Polo shirt, nice gray and pink Geoffrey Beene tie, Bruno Magli black shoes with a buckle. Seriously. I look good.
Yes Habbsey, not pleased. Oh well, that was your ace. (ours too, oops) Another stellar defensive performance from ARod. ughhPeter, well done, NOW GO OUT AND GET SOME FCKING PSSY IN VEGASBrad, you don't do catchup reading, but I hope you took the money and ran after that hand. All in donkeys can be dangerous.Jon, congrats on the Stud cash. I would've played. I'm upset I missed it. I had to call for time last night in an Omaha sng to figure out if I had a straight. I still don't read the board well. I like that game though. I usually cash when I play a sng on it. Low level of course. I really should read SSIILori, nice "support" last night. Which avatar did you use?Baba Boey to you all.you could also throw in a last longer bet with Mike (MK)I'd do this, but I don't make wagers. I know, the rabbit hole gets deeper. I play poker, blackjack, and craps. But I never wager on sports for money. Never. I'm a wacko.ok, off to do some serious work.And just for the record. I look great today. Got my dark navy blue pistripe suit back from the cleaner, pink Polo shirt, nice gray and pink Geoffrey Beene tie, Bruno Magli black shoes with a buckle. Seriously. I look good.
Bruno Magli is a cocksucker
Bruno Magli is a cocksucker
I got three pairs of shoes. I've got the white Nike's. I've got Bruno Magli's, which I cant even wear anymore because of fcking O.J. and I've got Eel skin boots. Fish boots?
I got three pairs of shoes. I've got the white Nike's. I've got Bruno Magli's, which I cant even wear anymore because of fcking O.J. and I've got Eel skin boots. Fish boots?
I was a degenerate gambler last night. 20$ last longer with 2 cousins turned into 240$ in the hole two games later.Then I rolled the dice for 120$ to cut it in half. It didn't look good when I only had 2 6s after my first two rolls.But then I pulled three 5s out of my ass for the full boat, and I took 50$ from the cash game at the end.A losing night, but a nice 170$ upswing at the end at least.
BIZZLE JUST WON A MAIN EVENT SEAT ON STARSNo lemon juice this time either.
YAY!!!!!!!!
you could also throw in a last longer bet with Mike (MK)
I've got $10 on Bizzle to last longer than me. :willing to flush $10k in equity down the toilet just to win a $10 last longer face:
YAY!!!!!!!! I've got $10 on Bizzle to last longer than me. :willing to flush $10k in equity down the toilet just to win a $10 last longer face:
I'm instantly convinced it would be bad karma to bet against the guy who won you the seat in the first place, regardless of how trivial the amount may be.If you do this, Chris MoneyMaker with suck out on you, catching his 1 outer and sending you to the rail.

You guys need to do something to get on ESPN - i suggest doing what i told my boss to do last year - Full Darth Vader Helmet - you'll be all over ESPN and its much better than sunglasses - i recommend a breathing microphone too - who would call an all in from Darth Vader?

Hung over. No drinking for me tonight.Though I am happy with the decision to give my chips away once I made the mobney in the Stud tourney last night. Playing and drinking for another 1/2 hour just to possibly make a few more dollars before my short stack finally gave out would have been ugly.

You guys need to do something to get on ESPN - i suggest doing what i told my boss to do last year - Full Darth Vader Helmet - you'll be all over ESPN and its much better than sunglasses - i recommend a breathing microphone too - who would call an all in from Darth Vader?
When they both Final Table the ME, the ESPN crews will be giving them all the camera time and exposure they can possibly handle.
i already told jeff that if i get to sit at the featured table and someone like hellmuth is there, i'll say/do something asinine just to get some tv time. you know, pull a fillmaff and just pantomime him or something.

Ok so maybe we'll all just pray that as they are heads up for the championshipMK will steal Bizzle's blind and smile to which MK saysDude you really need to deal with the Smug

i already told jeff that if i get to sit at the featured table and someone like hellmuth is there, i'll say/do something asinine just to get some tv time. you know, pull a fillmaff and just pantomime him or something.
Remember, you want to be on ESPN because youre a jackass in a good way, not a bad way.Giving Hellmuth shit is soooo 2005.

got my tool tix, going to see the 1135 clerks II showing, pretty damn good day so far.got my fantasy baseball GM summer meeting tonight, AKA beer and baseball that will devolve into cards.

got my tool tix, going to see the 1135 clerks II showing, pretty damn good day so far.got my fantasy baseball GM summer meeting tonight, AKA beer and baseball that will devolve into cards.
I hate you for having Tool tix and for being off to go see a movie.also, isn't it odd that a cold medicine posts in a thread called "I called in sick today?"
I hate you for having Tool tix and for being off to go see a movie.also, isn't it odd that a cold medicine posts in a thread called "I called in sick today?"
I mean...is it any wierder than the fact that a naked cowboy posts here?
Remember, you want to be on ESPN because youre a jackass in a good way, not a bad way.Giving Hellmuth shit is soooo 2005.
No, there's really no good way to give a pro shit, especially Hellmuth. ESPN paints him so favorably that no matter how funny or accurate you were, they'd make you look like a total friggin idiot. I think the only way to get tv time outside of being a jagoff is to play pots with the 'famous' people. I would be fine with having QQ vs. Hell's KQ on a KQx board and watching him beat me into the pot.

PLO83 way pot, I bet light on the flop and turn in 2nd position.The river gives me the nut low and no good shot at the high.BB checks, I check, Button bets 1/2 pot, BB pots it...Do I call with nut low? Is this a spot where I'm obviously quartered and shouldn't bother considering the fact that I have very little invested and now it's a big amount back to me?

PLO83 way pot, I bet light on the flop and turn in 2nd position.The river gives me the nut low and no good shot at the high.BB checks, I check, Button bets 1/2 pot, BB pots it...Do I call with nut low? Is this a spot where I'm obviously quartered and shouldn't bother considering the fact that I have very little invested and now it's a big amount back to me?
What's the board look like? You could easily have 2 people with solid highs and second or third nut lows