I Called In Sick Today

And with that I'm out. Some people need to sleep. Peace.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I really like the push. If he is a good player, he may fold the AK-AJ that you put him on. Even if he calls, you have a lot of outs. I make this play 10/10 times.
thats basically what i thought. the push also plays into me selling a possible made flush, and possibly getting him to lay down a hand like AK with the ace of hearts or something dangerous. in reality, he called with A7 of diamonds, and the 4h fell on the river to seal the deal on a nice stack for the rest of the final table
I would have pushed there too, but ask anyone (Matt) I don't know diddly squat.
but you have that rack going for you.. which is nice.
thats basically what i thought. the push also plays into me selling a possible made flush, and possibly getting him to lay down a hand like AK with the ace of hearts or something dangerous. in reality, he called with A7 of diamonds, and the 4h fell on the river to seal the deal on a nice stack for the rest of the final table
I like the push. Is there ever really a bad time to push with an OESFD?
Alright, back to the eye as usual.
BOO!!3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: CardWarfare, Ouch-8s, rocketpoker828so how bout a celebratory threesome?
I like the push. Is there ever really a bad time to push with an OESFD?
yeah, plus i figure an 8 or 9 wins as well here. i was partially wrong, since he did have two pair, but the OESFD plus the 2 other 9s works out to 15 outs i believe.. then again, i can barely count
Good night fellas, my breasts need a rest...and so do I.See you guys in the AM. Sweet dreams!
g'night. your breasts have done wonders tonight.

mmmm.....magical breasts :club:

BIZZLE JUST WON A MAIN EVENT SEAT ON STARSNo lemon juice this time either.

Wow i rarely post poker stuff here but I just sat down at a shorthanded 50 cent 1 dollar NL table on stars and there was one guy who was a maniac and the others were calling with everythingeventually I saw this hand after which I knew I was going to have the whole tables money in about 15 minutes or soPokerStars Game #5629380398: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2006/07/21 - 04:28:21 (ET)Table 'Algorab' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: dxu05 ($10.85 in chips) Seat 2: Amor De Reys ($116.95 in chips) Seat 3: keith crime ($96 in chips) Seat 4: sneaky pwn3r ($59.05 in chips) Seat 6: HoldEmVin ($67.05 in chips) Amor De Reys: posts small blind $0.50keith crime: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to keith crime [6h Td]sneaky pwn3r: folds HoldEmVin: calls $1dxu05: raises $9.85 to $10.85 and is all-inAmor De Reys: folds keith crime: folds HoldEmVin: calls $9.85*** FLOP *** [7s Kd Js]84bobcat joins the table at seat #5 *** TURN *** [7s Kd Js] [6d]*** RIVER *** [7s Kd Js 6d] [7c]*** SHOW DOWN ***HoldEmVin: shows [8c Tc] (a pair of Sevens)dxu05: shows [7d 2d] (three of a kind, Sevens)dxu05 collected $22.05 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $23.20 | Rake $1.15 Board [7s Kd Js 6d 7c]Seat 1: dxu05 (button) showed [7d 2d] and won ($22.05) with three of a kind, SevensSeat 2: Amor De Reys (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: keith crime (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: sneaky pwn3r folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: HoldEmVin showed [8c Tc] and lost with a pair of SevensThe very next Hand it happens - actually everyone had a legitimate hand except the guy who had me on the turn with 4-8! Also the other guy folded 7 7 - had an open end straight draw and would have had a higher boat than me!WHeeee!PokerStars Game #5629382169: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00) - 2006/07/21 - 04:28:51 (ET)Table 'Algorab' 6-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: dxu05 ($22.05 in chips) Seat 2: Amor De Reys ($116.45 in chips) Seat 3: keith crime ($95 in chips) Seat 4: sneaky pwn3r ($59.05 in chips) Seat 5: 84bobcat ($100 in chips) Seat 6: HoldEmVin ($56.20 in chips) keith crime: posts small blind $0.50sneaky pwn3r: posts big blind $184bobcat: posts big blind $1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to keith crime [5s 5d]84bobcat: checks HoldEmVin: raises $4 to $5dxu05: folds Amor De Reys: calls $5keith crime: calls $4.50sneaky pwn3r: calls $484bobcat: folds *** FLOP *** [5c 8s 6d]keith crime: bets $90 and is all-insneaky pwn3r: calls $54.05 and is all-inHoldEmVin: calls $51.20 and is all-inAmor De Reys: folds *** TURN *** [5c 8s 6d] [7d]*** RIVER *** [5c 8s 6d 7d] [6h]*** SHOW DOWN ***keith crime: shows [5s 5d] (a full house, Fives full of Sixes)sneaky pwn3r: mucks hand keith crime collected $5.70 from side potHoldEmVin: mucks hand HoldEmVin leaves the tablekeith crime collected $171.60 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $180.30 Main pot $171.60. Side pot $5.70. | Rake $3 Board [5c 8s 6d 7d 6h]Seat 1: dxu05 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Amor De Reys (button) folded on the FlopSeat 3: keith crime (small blind) showed [5s 5d] and won ($177.30) with a full house, Fives full of SixesSeat 4: sneaky pwn3r (big blind) mucked [8h 4s]Seat 5: 84bobcat folded before FlopSeat 6: HoldEmVin mucked [Ts Tc]

'Grats.You gunna' play it, or can you take the money and run?
Oh trust me, I'm gonna play it.
Oh trust me, I'm gonna play it.
Congrats man, that is outstanding!
That's so awesome, obviously I am a jinx and you're better off without me. I'm going to be attatched to my phone that whole day, good luck Biz.
Man, I really should have stayed up to play poker last night, Lolli's boobs strike again!Yeah buddy! Congrats, we'll be watching. *Edit* Anyone else notice who came in 15th?
Peter, I see a WSOP ME seat in your future.
So how about you reward my mitzvah from last night with a seat l
15ar4.gif
Ok, now do you believe?Still working on whether or not you will cash.