I Called In Sick Today

some girl that asked for my personal email addy b/c she had something "hilarious" to send me, just sent me another stupid forward.How many unfunny forwards (they are all unfunny, but whatever) until I say, hey, these aren't funny, take me off the forward list.Why do women especially, like forwarding dumb emails. I think I really need to reconsider this gay thing. I just need to find a guy with no body hair, nice flowing head hair, neatly manicured eyebrows, higher pitched voice, and oh yeah, hung like a pimple.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

some girl that asked for my personal email addy b/c she had something "hilarious" to send me, just sent me another stupid forward.How many unfunny forwards (they are all unfunny, but whatever) until I say, hey, these aren't funny, take me off the forward list.Why do women especially, like forwarding dumb emails. I think I really need to reconsider this gay thing. I just need to find a guy with no body hair, nice flowing head hair, neatly manicured eyebrows, higher pitched voice, and oh yeah, hung like a pimple.
Well I'm out

I may just be irritated that some dumb lady can't figure out her internet banking pw for the 3rd time in the last month, and I just spent 15 minutes on the phone with her, with no resolution except me doing everything for her, and her remaining usless.I really need a new job, so at least its new idiots I deal with. FCK

Last night my gf and I went at it pretty hard and afterwards lying in bed stuck to the sheets cause it's so fucking hot I was thinking of an invention.Some kind of mechanism where you attach an icepack to the fan so that it blows cold air, like an airconditioner. I don't know if it would work, and it would only be temporary (like it would last 4 hours, but you stock a few in the freezer) also i'd have to figure out the condensation/drip factor but I thought it was a pretty good idea.Maybe it was just the sexual euphoria and heat that fried my brain.

f1.jpg?
Why do women especially, like forwarding dumb emails. I think I really need to reconsider this gay thing.
They forward them because women aren't funny on their own...they need to reuse material from other people. Yes, ladies, there are exceptions to that rule.
Well I'm out
LMG
Some kind of mechanism where you attach an icepack to the fan so that it blows cold air, like an airconditioner
They have those, I think. Just look around.
Haha I actually have one but i'm too lazy to install it and since i'm moving september 1st anyway...
What do you have? One of the full size house AC units or just a window one? If it's a window AC unit and you're too lazy to install it because you're moving in a month and a half (at which point it won't be that hot anymore) then I have no sympathy but I'd be happy to have your GF stay at my place for the rest of the summer.
he still listens to Motley Crew :hangs head in shame and considers raising my standards:
I'm not even sure I'd do you anymore. I've lost all respect.send that again, I deleted it on accident.

That's a wicked leather jacket though.Global warming is killing me. It was like 85 and sunny, then all of a sudden a tropical storm blew through, it poured for 5 minutes, now it's 85 and humid as fuck.Breakin my balls.

What do you have? One of the full size house AC units or just a window one? If it's a window AC unit and you're too lazy to install it because you're moving in a month and a half (at which point it won't be that hot anymore) then I have no sympathy but I'd be happy to have your GF stay at my place for the rest of the summer.
Just a window one, but my sister's cat pissed in it last year when I lent it to her and there would be some cleaning involved. I gotta lotta shit to take care of between now and the move so this is the least of my worries. Also, it's only reeeeeeally hot post bang but otherwise it's acceptable.
but I'd be happy to have your GF stay at my place for the rest of the summer.
What balls on the kid, I fired him the next day.
i hate hole
Point of order, actually...Good afternoon, so I have a question (or 4)If a number you've never seen before calls am I the only one who will let it go to voicemail then reverse phone number look it up on 411.com?Is that weird?How was everyones weekend?
That's a wicked leather jacket though.Global warming is killing me. It was like 85 and sunny, then all of a sudden a tropical storm blew through, it poured for 5 minutes, now it's 85 and humid as fuck.Breakin my balls.
Quit breakin' Ben's balls, Nature!
accident? you seem to delete all my emails.
I still have one good one.
He was busy digging a hole
My old boss called me a hole digger when I was a teller many moons ago. I wanna go back to digging a hole. Simple, no pressure.
Point of order, actually...Good afternoon, so I have a question (or 4)If a number you've never seen before calls am I the only one who will let it go to voicemail then reverse phone number look it up on 411.com?Is that weird?How was everyones weekend?
yes, you are the only one.
wasnt that a game show on Comedy Central?
look it up on 411.com?
I've never seen that website before. Looks like I have something to do for the rest of the afternoon.
Damn straight.ps. lmg