I Called In Sick Today

What did you go with? I played 3 lineups, but don't do the MillyMaker. I'm still a nit.

If I had friends, I woulda referred them and got a free entry

I got Day/Zach Johnson/Koepka/Matsuyama/Streb and Jimmy Walker. Avoided the big guys, tried to get a bunch that can finish top 10.

I was tossing around a highs/lows lineup, but couldn't pull the trigger on it. Streb, Jason Bohn, Tony Finau, Rose, Bubba, Fowler. Going with 3 6k guys seems too risky when you'd be lucky if just one finished top 10, and there's a decent chance two miss the cut.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I read up a little and they said this course really favors the long hitters So I avoided ZJ

Remember, it was Kaymer, DJ and Bubba at the wire in 2010

Walker has fcked me the last two tournies in a row

I have 3 lineups that I can't remember

BillyHo

M Jones

Patrick Reed

Speith

K Streelman

Bubba

Jason Day

J Henry

Brooks Koepka

Hideki Matsuyama

Justin Rose

Justin Thomas

Sergio

DJ

Kaymer

S Micheel

Phil

Rory.....Sabbatini

Got a couple of cheapies on every card. Hopefully, a few of them perform

this is what happens when you find a stranger in the alps.

let's keep it network broadcast friendly here, after all, we aren't nihilists.

I read up a little and they said this course really favors the long hitters So I avoided ZJ

Remember, it was Kaymer, DJ and Bubba at the wire in 2010

It was ZJ, not DJ there. Well, DJ was behind Zach. *Edit* Ohh that's when Dustin grounded the club and lost two strokes. So they were all in it, is the point I guess.

I don't know who most of these people are. The reading I did, while it's a long course, it also has huge greens, so greens in regulation isn't the important stat, its more how close to the pin you can get your approach shots. The intuitive thing is that the big drivers are better on long courses, but you still gotta get it close to the hole. Maybe next year I'll put a little more effort into checking out important stats, there's some good stuff in there. But the PGA site is super overloaded with terms that have no meaning to me. It's got everything you could ever want, statwise, but it's not sorted or displayed very well.

Good luck to all.

• Like 1

Correct on the grounded club part, and on the other points.

It really is just throwing darts at names. Golf is a super fickle game. A guy will light up a course one week, and miss the cut the next. A no-name will catch fire and shoot a low score. The people that win are the ones that pick the correct cheap guys that go off and get great performances by their big tickets

Here's a breakfast idea for next time it's your turn at work Napa.

7F2278DD-9845-45B1-8072-8F55AD9247D4_zpscutpkcn7.jpg

• Like 1

I had a shitty sandwich from the local grocery store.

Looking for apartments suck. I'd really like w/d in unit but that's going to cost around $100/month. I'd also like to live downtown but that's going to cost another $100 plus whatever parking is. Is $2,400+ worth it for a better location?

$650 for a decent location, no w/d, but not downtown

$650 for smaller apartment downtown with no w/d, parking extra

$750 downtown for w/d + parking extra ($100) (if there's even apts available)

I'm assuming another $180 for utilities/internet. Some places cover more than others but I'm over estimating

Christ, those prices.

Cmon now, young guys, single income, if feels like a lot

Have you guys considered getting a live in girlfriend who can share the one bedroom apt, pay half and give you sex? Just a thought. Thinking outside/inside the box

• Like 1