Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

the job is the job. it is the slow, grinding realization that I have squandered every opportunity and will die an ignoble death.

Speaking of which, while skeptical at first I am now hooked on LaBatard.

The family loves being back "home". The girls have been hanging out a lot with their cousins etc... We went up last week and watched my 11 year old nephew test for his blue belt in karate. He passed which was great. Been a really good thing.

I too had to put money into a car over the weekend unexpectedly. Thought I had a tire or two out of balance because the car would vibrate real bad around 70 mph ev though it was fine below 68 and over 72. Turned out to be bad tires even though I just bought them a year and a half ago. Unfortunately the company we bought them for isn't in Nor Cal so couldn't get any warranty relief.

Looking forward to this BBall game about to kick off and deciding on what to do for dinner currently.

• Like 2

home prices have gotten stupid since I explored the possibility a year ago. doesn't help that my work is in a highly sought after area of town. it's nice to think about saving money by buying something way under budget, but realistically my best case scenario is that I make way more money in five years (and wonder why I bought a shitty house in the first place).

I'm seeing rents at like $800/mo which doesn't make me too sad.

Colby, been gambling lately?

Got 3rd in a $215 50k on Sunday for $5.6k. Had a few other cashes too. Ended up making $6k on the evening. Four sessions into the month, I'm up $15k. So yeah, been going pretty well. Actually would be my first time with four consecutive five figure months. Pretty crazy since I've been averaging about 10 hours per week since we got my daughter.

Also somewhat assuming the figure on June is going to hold since I anticipate playing very little the rest of the month. We're leaving for Dominican Republic in the morning for five nights (baby is staying with my mom). When we get back, we're moving. We have to be out of here on the 25th. We'll stay with my in-laws for a few days and then move into the new house on the 29th. I'll post pics then. Few days after that, we road trip up to my family in north Georgia for about a week.

• Like 2

the job is the job. it is the slow, grinding realization that I have squandered every opportunity and will die an ignoble death.

Excellent use of ignoble. I think, though, that we can be sure you make good money, nothing outrageous, but good and that you have enoigh to live well now and in the future, enjoying the various things you enjoy and what not. For some of us, this solid foundation is all we have. There are no excitements that bring us joy or love that we can build upon, only the knowledgr that we are secure, assumimg the entire economy does not collapse or we are struck by extreme disability. So you got that going for you.

Go home SA, you're drunk.

• Like 2

Thinking planet sub for lunch. Their chicken parm is calling my name.

Coming from me, this is gonna sound odd, but that seems a tad heavy for lunch. Never liked hot subs like that, or Italian, for lunches.

I like a decent steak and cheese for lunch, but that's about it on the hot sandwich side. I like cold subs because I can get some fresh veggies in

I'm super proud it's not chipotle though

Dropped my car off to get that computer installed. I was gonna wait because it was supposed to take 90 minutes. I did this at 4:30 yesterday. I'm not getting my car back until tomorrow afternoon. I'm not thrilled.

They left me in the dark yesterday. Today, they installed it but it's not talking to main computer, so the light is flashing and beep is beeping. Apparently, and they didn't tell the mechanic this, It has to be programmed by Chrysler, and their first available appt is tomorrow. Arghhh. They offered to rent me a car for a day but that seems like a pain.

Also, my iPhone 6+ is acting up, the button on the right side that you hit and hold to shut phone off, it thinks it's stuck, so it makes the phone act wacky. ATT tells me I have to hit an Apple Store. I look online, next available appt is Fcking Saturday afternoon

Coming from me, this is gonna sound odd, but that seems a tad heavy for lunch. Never liked hot subs like that, or Italian, for lunches.

I like a decent steak and cheese for lunch, but that's about it on the hot sandwich side. I like cold subs because I can get some fresh veggies in

I'm super proud it's not chipotle though

Im not a fan of a cold sub, usually, so i think the chicky chicky parm parm is good lunch food. I need fuel to last me the rest of the day.

That mechanic needs to step his game up, but some serious white people problems you got there.

Jimmy johns is trash. I went their once, asked to add mayo and the lady told me i couldn't do that. I vowed never again.

They always do it for me when I get the Hunter's Club

Had the Italian yesterday. Loved it. They make a solid sandwich

Explaining things to old people is the nut low. Like this old fvck cant grasp that the spreadsheet is created from the system pulling information and to clear the item you enter the note into the system, not the spreadsheet. It was 10 minutes to get that point across.

Maybe, and this is only a wild guess, it's your communication skills that are lacking.

Ron, I'd be beyond pissed about the car situation.

I too am not a fan of cold sandwiches generally. Over the weekend we tried a local(ish) place we hadn't tried before called Beach Hut Deli. Sandwiches were expensive (a foot long size was $11.75 I think) but the sandwich was super good and damn near two meals with the pile of meat they put on. Ocho probably knows the place since they started out by his house.

Maybe, and this is only a wild guess, it's your communication skills that are lacking.

i've carefully considered the situation and there is no fault with my communication skills. i'd like to see you explain yourself to a baboon.

Eh, I was just still busting your balls over your drunk rambling post from earlier.

Thera, roasting tilt so early in the morning. Good stuff.

I got some new granola bars, KIND bars. Vanilla blueberry crisp. Supposed to be healthier, at least from what i read. It was solid. Good choice by me. Had a banana woth it as well. Nice foundation for the day.