I Called In Sick Today

There's a tiny bit of connection. The male cop lead in season 2 is Keith Caradine in season one. His little daughter in season 2 is season 1's lead.

No shit? Cool

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Going to take the wife up to Reno and stay the night tomorrow. Because, hotel sex.

• Like 1

I think it's relatively normal for twins to deliver early but 3 months seems really early. Tough deal.

There must be something wrong with me because my thoughts turned to what would happen if the baby not getting any food died. I mean she said one baby is "taking" all the food, so the other is significantly smaller and now they need to be delivered to make sure it doesn't get worse. But if the smaller one died and the bigger one lived, wouldn't you have to make sure the survivor never knew it was a twin. It's not its fault, but I'd be worried about the guilt.

There must be something wrong with me because my thoughts turned to what would happen if the baby not getting any food died. I mean she said one baby is "taking" all the food, so the other is significantly smaller and now they need to be delivered to make sure it doesn't get worse. But if the smaller one died and the bigger one lived, wouldn't you have to make sure the survivor never knew it was a twin. It's not its fault, but I'd be worried about the guilt.

Please, wouldn't that be a confidence boost?

"Honey, you were a stone cold killer since conception. Take what's yours and take the next guys. The world is yours."

Inspirational words that can create a success story.

Taking a webinar on the complexities and benefits of IRA's and managing the tax implications for clients. I'm ready to open Strat, SA, and Napa LLP whenever y'all are.

My name first OR I WALK

• Like 1

No shit? Cool

yeah, if you remember in season one he makes some passing comment about something really bad that went on, when he was a cop. It was sort of implied, (or maybe outright said, I don't remember) that it was something so ****ed up, that it got him out of copping. I assume the events in season 2, are what he was referring to.

That's the most normal thought you've expressed in here in years.

• Like 1

the thing I do--which some advisors are not able to explain/understand, and which I do not see anyone else doing when I see the assets that roll to us--is optimize tax efficiency with asset location (brokerage, traditional IRA, Roth IRA).

It ends up being a pretty huge benefit if a client has a good mix of the different types of accounts.

The last woman I dated, I brought her a maple, aluminum and carbon fiber lamp.

The lesson I learned is, the reason men give flowers is because flowers eventually get thrown in the garbage and it isn't any kind of a commitment. With Lamps, they get ****ing clingy.

• Like 2

the thing I do--which some advisors are not able to explain/understand, and which I do not see anyone else doing when I see the assets that roll to us--is optimize tax efficiency with asset location (brokerage, traditional IRA, Roth IRA).

It ends up being a pretty huge benefit if a client has a good mix of the different types of accounts.

its amazing that there are financial "advisors" who don't do this. we spend a lot of time on tax concerns, along with high level estate planning.

The sign on your door Frau, " arctic kingdom", begs the question, why?