I Called In Sick Today

Napa, any chance we can get you to come out of COC retirement for a second? We've got 2.5 hours until it ends and we just need 2-3 stars on #7. (Though 1 star on #1 could help too.)

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

It's a bank, there are many, and you have to try and sell yourself as the best personal banker who will be there for your needs. But, it's 2015, people don't really need personal bankers anymore. You really shouldn't go inside a bank unless you need a bunch of cash or a cashiers check.

Or to deposit Canadian checks. Checks from Asia in the ATM, no problem for some reason.

You can't pick up a room at the Luxor for $50? I see those emails all the time.

I guess, why bother if you aren't paying

What are the strip club laws in Missouri? Or Kansas? I still have no idea where you live

Yeah, I'm not staying at the Luxor. And, I always forget that the strip hotels rip you off for $32 a day "resort fees". Such bullshit. Just raise your rates $30 a day I stead of the old bait and switch.

Man, I am so happy I don't live in one of those shitty states. No snow, no stupid laws worrying about consenting adults.

Florida, just plenty o crazy, and that's it

I guess those senior citizens retiring down there want to be able to grab some boob when they take the retirement housing bus to the titty bars.

And how great is it that brvy is now the stripper bar police?

Totally going to play some poker this evening after dinner. Alone.

Found out why it's so busy here: World of Concrete convention.

WORLD. Of. Concrete.

• Like 1

Well played Ms. Frau

The convention being here solidified my decision to play poker tonight.

• Like 1

At a stripclub, getting their rocks off.

Frau, you've really cemented your status as the "play on words" champ. You've totally steamrolled the competition

• Like 2

this under 40 promotion at a golf course got forwarded around at work. one of the best courses in town, $450 signup fee, $110/mo, $15/visit. like 10 people signed up for it, very few of which make more than 50 I would imagine. kinda blows my mind: that they could afford it, and that it's considered a good deal.

I'd like to be steamrolled by frau. I don't know what that means either. Busy few days of work. 10 inches of snow sunday meant endless CO alarms and car accidents and getting our truck stuck all night. Yesterday had a fire in an apartment building in another snow storm. My upper body was already dying from shoveling all day Monday when I got home and now is so much worse after breaking down 20+ apartment doors that were dead bolted shut. I'm drinking alone tonight til I pass out.

• Like 1

this under 40 promotion at a golf course got forwarded around at work. one of the best courses in town, $450 signup fee, $110/mo, $15/visit. like 10 people signed up for it, very few of which make more than 50 I would imagine. kinda blows my mind: that they could afford it, and that it's considered a good deal.

they can't. I figure they're hoping it will benefit their networking and they'll hopefully see an roi.

If it's $50 a round at retail, and I'd expect to play 50 rounds in a year.

$450 signup

$1320 for monthly

$750 for my 50 visits

$2520 for the deal.

$2500 for 50 rounds at $50 per round retail. Now, I wonder what the place really costs to play. Could be $100 a round if it's super prestigious. It may also close in the winter.

Nah, probably not a great deal. But I'm usinf florida golf math where this are tons of course that are open 52 weeks a year

Also doesn't take into account what it costs to bring a guest. That's big if you're using it to network.

Yeah, as usual, I got nothing for 30k. Back when I liked all of you, I woulda wrote something heartfelt about coming here and cutting up.

Now, this is just long con to get Frau to send me a pic of her butt, and her boobs, and, anything else she decides. Maybe Mr Fck It's dong.

• Like 1

If it's $50 a round at retail, and I'd expect to play 50 rounds in a year.

$450 signup

$1320 for monthly

$750 for my 50 visits

$2520 for the deal.

$2500 for 50 rounds at $50 per round retail. Now, I wonder what the place really costs to play. Could be $100 a round if it's super prestigious. It may also close in the winter.

Nah, probably not a great deal. But I'm usinf florida golf math where this are tons of course that are open 52 weeks a year

Also doesn't take into account what it costs to bring a guest. That's big if you're using it to network.

it's definitely somewhere between fun and networking. I would guess that half of them will never get a client, and the other half will maybe snag one or two decent ones per year. I don't golf, but they say it's prestigious. zero chance it's open in the winter.

$1/$2 NL. I've got about $150 when I get 7c8c in the BB. guy UTG raised to $10 (new player so not much of a read on him. At this point the table was a little loose goosy and half the flops we're going at $10) gets to me and I call to make it 4 to the flop. Flop comes 9d Jh 10d. I make it $20. UTG calls, guy 2 to his left makes it $46, other guy folds, I call and UTG pushes for about $250. Re-raiser tanks for a minute then calls. I.....?