Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

We have alternated the last three times we have come up here. I like driving my car because I love my car. The gas mileage is only about 8 miles a gallon difference which I guess is a lot

So far on this trip I have gotten about 21 miles to the gallon, which is a miracle because around town driving gets me about 12. It helps to not use the AC

She does have tits. Nice ones. She complimented me on my clothes (a forest green henley, dark blue levi's, and my new boots) and at one point she mentioned my good looks (which seems kinda mean to me because we both know that's not true, so why joke about it?). I can't remember why but at one point she rubbed the inside of my thigh and if I was packing like strat and dressed to the left she definitely would have felt it. My roommate made some joke about something which is why she rubbed my leg. Wish I could remember why, but it was all in good fun. She's not into me. She has a boyfriend. Although, word on the street she doesn't like him very much. But still, no chance.

I had the "pollo de crema" or something. A grilled chicken breast with a mushroom/pepper/cheese cream sauce over it. The chicken was a little over cooked. The rice and refried beans were not good either. They seemed to enjoy the food they got though.

I'm calling shenanigans brvy. Everywhere has 87 ethanol which is like 2.89 and then 87 which costs .10 more and then 91 which is like .31 more.

87 89 and 93, and all three have ethanol. Next time you're at the pump, look for the stickers.

And Meskwaki is terrible, although the last time I was there was 6 years ago, so maybe it's better. When I was there all the dealers were awful and they didn't have auto shufflers and games hardly ran. It was the worst. And they used blackjack checks that had magnets in them instead of just clay poker checks so you couldn't shuffle worth a shit with them.

They have autoshufflers now, and obviously the dealers have improved over time. They didn't even have poker until like 2007 or so.

yeah we have 91 ethanol free here too. run it in all my 2 stroke engines. shit is expeeeensive though. got 7 gallons a while back and it was damn near $60. was during the height of gas prices but still.

I am also glad beans is back. at least I hope he's back. but yeah, I didn't understand much of what he wrote, but it was still nice to read. I believe I saw something on his twitter about camping? hope to hear some stories about that HINT HINT

I had the "pollo de crema" or something. A grilled chicken breast with a mushroom/pepper/cheese cream sauce over it. The chicken was a little over cooked. The rice and refried beans were not good either. They seemed to enjoy the food they got though.

Sorry Napster but that ain't Mexican food. Not sure what it is and, yes, it has a mexican name, but no mexican is making that for dinner tonight. Or any other night.

You been gone to long homie. Gas done changed here. I'll take a picture next time I have to fill. I thought it was some sort of prank first time I went to go fill up and the 89 was gone.

Hmm. Ok, I believe you. But that's a major change to have taken place in just a year and a half.

Sorry Napster but that ain't Mexican food. Not sure what it is and, yes, it has a mexican name, but no mexican is making that for dinner tonight. Or any other night.

Lol, I just reread what he had and that sounds more like bad Italian food than Mexican.

Lol, I just reread what he had and that sounds more like bad Italian food than Mexican.

Which would explain the crappy rice and beans.

I honestly couldn't give two shits if what I ate was authentic Mexican food or not.

I stopped watching the game sometime in the first half because I was super tired and the white court was hurting my eyes. I was happy to wake up and see we had won. Nice win for us.

Yeah, the gas changed happened like less than two months ago. Some law went into effect that increased how much of the gas had to be from ethanol or something and now you can't buy 89 octane and my mileage has gone to shit.

I honestly couldn't give two shits if what I ate was authentic Mexican food or not.

bet you'd give more than that if it were though

edit: simultaneous post at 5:14 in the morning. that's not normal.

Just got around to looking at the checkstub for my last paycheck. 5% raise. That's just the annual COL raise though. Rumor has it they also give raises on your 1 year anniversary which would be in about a month and a half for me, so we'll see if that's true or not. Not to mention the christmas bonus which last year was $1,000 for the junior staff.

Possibly "pollo con crema" or "pollo en crema"? ....and yes, it's a Mexican dish.

Yes, it's Mexican...and he had the name wrong, but it's usually served with a Mexican sour cream or cheese sauce and either plain on a dish or in a tortilla wrap. Usually yummy & picante!

It.

Is.

A.

Mexican.

Dish.

dumdumms....

dpu7ty.jpg