Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

they updated the android keyboard to swap the exclamation point with the comma! so if I seem upbeat! that is why,

Jess has been complaining about her new keyboard for about a week now. Maybe I should get her to do it via text so that she'll seem more positive about the switch.

I can understand why they did it but it's so late in the game for such an annoying change.

my LA film friend sent me some snapchats. two videos, one of a girl rocking out in the dark (his girlfriend maybe) with a big glowing ball, and another with him laying next to the ball, shirt open, playing with his nipples. I failed to come up with a proper response.

they updated the android keyboard to swap the exclamation point with the comma! so if I seem upbeat! that is why,

they built a new Taco John's in town. fairly negative development for my health outlook.

Mmmm.... I really like Taco Johns. Sadly I haven't seen any around here but I used to crush them regularly when I was in WA.

Played a little poker last night. It was crazy busy for some reason and the first available seat was in a 2 - 4 limit game. Bleh. I played for a couple hours, won a little and then the table broke. By then I was too bored to bother moving onto a new table.

hey napa, did you hear about me having a threesome? it was a page or so back. banged some dude's girlfriend in front of him. wanted to make sure you caught that.

Or, maybe she went slumming and banged you for her boyfriend's enjoyment. Think back, did you hear any weird dirty talk, something along the lines of "yeah, suck that loser dick baby. Food stamps will probably come out of it. Look at this dingy rat hole were in baby. The only thing dirtier than this floor is your pussy."

Ya know, something like that.

• Like 5

I had bonus midget sightings on Thursday afternoon, and again today. I'm working tomorrow--the office is closed but I wasn't in the office on Friday, and I'll be out for two weeks after this week--I've got to get some ducks in a row.

The real excitement is my workplace midget will be taking over some of my daily duties while I'm off.

I wonder if there was a really talkative, "share your feelings type" midget, if they would be viewed as the Jonathan Martin of the midget world. Like, would all the other midgets hate her because she was betraying the trust of the midget world by actually talking about what it feels like to be a midget?

I wonder.

Sklansky's Disney comment from last week made me think about Disney animal sidekicks. If you could have one and they would act as they do in the movies, which would you choose? (Note: the genie from Aladdin doesn't count. Animals only.)

Possibles: Stitch, Jiminy Cricket, Mushu, Rajah, Iago, Abu, Meeko, Pascal, Maximus, Percy, Bolt, Kevin, Dug, Sparky, Elliot...

I'm sure there are a lot more, but I got tired of looking.

I have no idea who half of those are, so, I'm going with Bolt. He's kind of a super dog right? Sure, I like that.

I spent entireley to long on that 9 question questionairre that's probably never going to get looked at again. Awesome.

In other news...I finally found a pair of those cole haan's in 10.5!

I have no idea who half of those are, so, I'm going with Bolt. He's kind of a super dog right? Sure, I like that.

Stitch - Lilo & Stitch

Jiminy Cricket - Pinnocchio

Mushu - Mulan

Rajah, Iago, Abu - Aladdin

Meeko, Percy - Pocahontas

Pascal, Maximus - Tangled

Bolt - Bolt

Kevin, Dug - Up

Sparky - Frankenweenie

Elliot - Pete's Dragon