I Called In Sick Today

So really all Napa has to do is convince her to have sex with him and then be amazing at it.

No I don't think that's right at all. Or likely.

Maybe he smelled

Who doesn't?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Because I'm lonely and she shows me some affection and I have no other options right now.

this is a reason to have sex with her, not date her (and not have sex with her).

She sounds crazy, so dating her won't turn out well and being a FWB may not turn out well, but at least it comes with benefits.

.....and I'm on beer #4 right now:

Pipeworks__Ninja_vs._Unicorn-Philip_Montoro-magnum.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah

I have no idea what that means.

My wife had another friend who while in high school was into pot and other recreational drugs but had no money so she regularly slept with guys to get them. About 5 years after high school one of my friends dated her for a while. He said she was great in bed but would always jump up right after and jump in the shower. Made him feel really weird. Some women just have some real hang ups about sex.

That girl sounds perfect.

girl texts me saying no chance ever and at this point maybe we shouldn't be friends either. I basically say back, "why do you send me this text if you aren't wanting anything to do with me...? we don't work together anymore and won't see each other ever again since I burned bridges with the only other people I was friendly with in my attempts to decipher your evasive nonsense." I'm paraphrasing here.

anyway, yeah. it became obvious that she for whatever reason still really really wants to talk to me. I still don't understand what her situation is.

Sorry buddy. But this is what happens when you talk to women. You can drag it out or take it quick but either way they will tell you it wont work for whatever made up reason so they don't have to say they aren't attracted to you. So it goes.

I mean clearly Amanda found out that ole stratavarious was pressing coworkers for what Amanda has been saying about him. One of these coworkers told Amanda and Amanda didn't like it so she, willfully and maliciously, texted Strat to let him know in no uncertain terms that it wasn't ever gonna happen and clearly they couldn't be friends based on his insistence to push through her confusing bullshit. She got defensive because she realized this thing is all her fault so she tried to pass the buck. And rightly so stratty was having none of it.

• Like 1

so like, even in her "I'm saying this because I have to be explicit to get you to stop asking around" text, she STILL used the coworker thing as her reason.

and no, I wasn't spreading shit around, the coworker is a close friend of us both, and will say nothing, but obviously she is not wanting to be in a position to have to tell me whatever it is that Amanda refuses to say.

I've been thinking about it since I left work and I just get progressively angrier.

The real question is why Strat pushed the coworkers so hard for information that they immediately told Amanda and no longer want to be friends with Strat.

Always play it cool.

they know something that is pertinent to the situation and were trying to influence me in the direction of accepting friendship with her. my immediate reaction was, why do you care if we stay friends? what do you know about the situation that I don't?

if I am being such a massive pain in the ass, why are you still worried about whether we will talk in the future? I just.. don't get it. I am absolutely incapable of thinking straight right now. or, I am, and everything that's happening just doesn't make any sense.

should have just told her to lose my number today. ****.

they know something that is pertinent to the situation and were trying to influence me in the direction of accepting friendship with her. my immediate reaction was, why do you care if we stay friends? what do you know about the situation that I don't?

yeah i've had that feeling a bunch of times in my situation. but i never press because it will turn out poorly.

what's confusing about mex's lingo is that he's from florida. he shouldn't know them as anything less than rails or possibly even gaggers.

because folks with a real coke habit know you save hog leg rails for late night parties and weekends. the discerning coke user will do bumps off the end of a car key (or the like) to get a nice little pick me up without the teeth grinding flopsweat chatter.

• Like 1