I Called In Sick Today

strat, i think you just need to go radio silent for a while. at a minimum, if you do talk to any of these people just absolutely refuse to engage on this topic. she is maneuvering you into a position that helps her rationalize her own bullshit and alienating your common contacts in the process.

• Like 3
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I mean clearly Amanda found out that ole stratavarious was pressing coworkers for what Amanda has been saying about him. One of these coworkers told Amanda and Amanda didn't like it so she, willfully and maliciously, texted Strat to let him know in no uncertain terms that it wasn't ever gonna happen and clearly they couldn't be friends based on his insistence to push through her confusing bullshit. She got defensive because she realized this thing is all her fault so she tried to pass the buck. And rightly so stratty was having none of it.

Great synopsis.

The real question is why Strat pushed the coworkers so hard for information that they immediately told Amanda and no longer want to be friends with Strat.

Always play it cool.

Playing it cool is not how strat rolls.

To be fair, no doubt there's a lot of details left out of the information we've had I am sure.

strat, i think you just need to go radio silent for a while. at a minimum, if you do talk to any of these people just absolutely refuse to engage on this topic. she is maneuvering you into a position that helps her rationalize her own bullshit and alienating your common contacts in the process.

Sounds like he tried but she keeps texting. Agree though that the best course of action is to ignore.

somehow, I had a conversation about wanking with LG when I was in London. I explained how it's like, instantly, and for anywhere between 30 minutes and several hours, you snap out of whatever dumbass shit you were thinking and can make good decisions again. it's like an entirely different person subs in for you and starts calling the shots.

I am really glad I deleted the number and didn't say some of the shit I was thinking. whatever this situation is, it won't be maximized by burning bridges or fawning. she has re-added herself to my phone twice now and she'll do it a third time tomorrow.

you know, I honestly don't remember how LG reacted to me saying that. I don't think it was awkward. we were pretty at ease and I never really tried to make a move, so I don't think she could have construed it as me being suggestive. hmm.

oh, and send her a dick pick. i'm thinking half chubbed is the play here.

I took one picture of my dick years ago where it's like 95% but looks totally legit (I may have mentioned this, I'm very proud of it). I'll be costing off that picture until my pubes go gray.

Edit: nm, I'll just shave my pubes for continuity.

I just wondered if she ever noticed it. I don't think she did.

also I just wanted to give the thread a timeline on when I last masturbated.

I just ran through the logistics of buying roll of butcher's paper, hanging it up on my wall, writing out like a year's worth of dates and and times, and then putting up a single red dot for you today. Then I rubbed one out and realized it was a huge waste of time.

• Like 4

I just wondered if she ever noticed it. I don't think she did.

also I just wanted to give the thread a timeline on when I last masturbated.

I just assume you all just masturbated, thats why you are on the computer. It's much easier for me that way.

Oh, you should probably assume that back.

• Like 3