I Called In Sick Today

training a girl on this thing I wrote. I think she's really cute but she isn't traditional-hot. she would be my peer if I got this promotion, same group and all. so I can't get it in my head that we could date. yet.

You can't date her because she's in a supervisory position to you?

I concur with Ron that you should date her anyway. It won't be an issue.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've seen those by the beach

I'm such a uniform nerd. Enjoy Paul Lukas' twitter feed.

Iowa Stae throwbacks to be worn on Sept 20th. Brv and Napa probably already knew.

dTijm4f.jpg

They are Throwback, essay. I mean, seriously, how is it possible that you're wrong about everything. Even a broken clock....

I dont know Chachi, you're letting your scrubs love cloud your thinking

Game of Groans

Pardon the Interception

Curb Your Enthusiasm

And about 6 others linked in that article had me laughing

As one of two Dolphins fans here, I relate to te ones i listed. Cane should support me on those

Although, I have taken to watching rhe games drunk sometimes and not rememering the lowlights

I guess that was speedz and others wirh Scrubs love

Curb is so great because most Fins fans i know (not many) expect nothing from them from year to year

Oh are they "throwback?" Well if the team wore then in 1945 they must look good. Grow up Peter Pan.

I don't care why they're wearing those they are ugly. As in they don't look good. They may hold historical significance but that doesn't mean they are aesthetically pleasing.

• Like 1

My roommate is going to try buy the #5 jersey in the above picture in the auction following the game. That's our free safety Jacques Washington. He's hilarious on twitter and probably going to get a shot in the NFL on at least a training camp roster. The jerseys are styled after the jersey Jack Trice was wearing when he died during a game. The stadium is also named after Jack Trice.

Tiny yet cute aforementioned Jimmy John's girl

ZTj7zoU.jpg

I had the number 9

That's what she said after dating strat.

I'm enjoying the SA/Ron fued. Not because either is getting bashed by the other. Because it ammuses me.

I'm at one of my stores which has a bus stop literally 10 ft from the front door. A car flys up to the bus stop, tires squealing to a stop, and a guy jumps out and these 2 mexicans get into it.....something about one of them stealing the others car. The expected vulgarities are thrown back and forth commencing with the promise by one to kick the ass of the other. This is quite loud and we can hear everything from inside the store. A couple half-hearted swings are thrown and the (alleged) car thief runs into the store with the other in hot pursuit. The yelling and cursing intensifies and the chasee jumps our counter to get away from his would be ass kicker. I've got 4 girls and 1 guy behind the counter plus the store manager (a pretty big guy) and myself. The manager and I are at the far end of the L shaped counter and we both jump up and take off for the guy who has jumped the counter. My store manager grabs him, I jump the gate after the other guy who turns tail and is a block away before I can get to the door.

We let the counter jumper go and I retreat to my office glad to be out of shape so I couldn't catch the other guy. Probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow from jumping the gate.

LA life, yo.

• Like 2