Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Um. No. The random photo thread isn't for stupid facebook meme pics either.I think the politics forum would be perfect.

You know, if you actually let your wife give you one of those BJ's you're always turning down you might not sound like such a douche all the time.

You know, if you actually let your wife give you one of those BJ's you're always turning down you might not sound like such a douche all the time.

Well, that was certainly a weird place to go with that.

Gays are animals.

See Suited. It's already happening.

That sounds like PJs talk.

Remember when I said there was a kind of binary situation developing, where she would either come out of the shower all sexy or pajam'd up? Well, after about 50m, I knocked on the door, and discovered she was basically passed out. She perked up pretty quickly, which got me excited, but then I thought about the rape joke I made in here, and realized it wasn't quite jokey enough, because it actually kind of would be, you know, a little rapey.

So I put her to bed, at which point she made a half hearted attempt to give me a handjob, at which point I pulled a blanket over her head, waited for her to immediately fall asleep, and left.

Oh, and I kind of let everyone at work assume I hit it, because, let's be honest, I deserve a little something for not raping her.

• Like 2

Well, that was certainly a weird place to go with that.

Oh, without context I guess it was. I guess you missed the "Brv turns down BJ's from his wife virtually every morning because that's gross" discussion in your

catch up?

Also, there's a line in a movie, I can never remember which one, that goes "I've never met a white man in more dire need of a blowjob in my life". Said by a black guy of course.

I often think of that line when Brv is whining about some perceived break of protocol in the thread. Or pretty much anytime he posts.

Brvy can do as he pleases. He was directly responsible for getting/keeping me employed for three summer in college and then indirectly responsible for my first real job out of school.

brv wins any nice-off matchup I can think of. he tried to help me get a job, too, but I wasn't really in employable shape at that point in time.

I probably apply to more stuff tonight. hmm. checking glass door if I can from my iPhone. I am sure my employer insta fires people who check it from their workstation.

That's a photo I'd like to see. Another thing I'm interested in is the whereabouts of Whiskers. If he isn't back soon I might start getting worried. Vacation time is over buddy.

he's catching up. give him a few minutes. geeze.

so this girl basically just said she wanted to bang in the back of my car during lunch. think I like her.

• Like 1

he's catching up. give him a few minutes. geeze.

so this girl basically just said she wanted to bang in the back of my car during lunch. think I like her.

Did you give her the keys so she and and guy she said it to can do it?

Also, its an HR setup, dont do it

whatever mexico you don't know nothin

napa it's not the intern. it's another girl I work with, is on the team I just left. we'd been flirting and shit since she joined and finally started doing something about it last wednesday. went to her apartment and watched movies sunday night. didn't bang then and not banging during lunch today, but we're going out to bars this weekend in another city where we're getting a hotel room together, oh and sat night is her birthday, so you know, I have a feeling it'll happen.

• Like 1

In my experience a hotel room doesn't always equal sex. So don't get those hopes up to high.

When preceded by, "let's have sex in your car," it's a pretty safe bet that hotel room equal sex.

Edit: What the... what am I talking about. "We should get a hotel room together" always means sex.

So I put her to bed, at which point she made a half hearted attempt to give me a handjob, at which point I pulled a blanket over her head, waited for her to immediately fall asleep, and left.

This is great. There's not many sexual situations worse than a (I'm trying to think of a better phrase than "half hearted", but it doesn't exist) half hearted handjob, and you've come up with a wonderful strategy for making it end before things get weird, with the options being:

-you go limp +/- blue balls

-you take over and finish for/on her

-r

napa it's not the intern. it's another girl I work with, is on the team I just left. we'd been flirting and shit since she joined and finally started doing something about it last wednesday. went to her apartment and watched movies sunday night. didn't bang then and not banging during lunch today, but we're going out to bars this weekend in another city where we're getting a hotel room together, oh and sat night is her birthday, so you know, I have a feeling it'll happen.

I'm bad at the whole "we are going to have sex for the first time in this specific time and place" thing. Are you nervous? I'd be nervous. Well, if I cared.