Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Is anybody else as big of a fan of the Irish Goodbye as I am? Just pulled a "oh, I'm going to the bathroom" and then left. Hate saying goodbye. Plus I'm going to see them all again tomorrow. What's the big deal? I have to work. They don't. I wanted to get home before the cops were really out cause I'm probably pretty close to the limit.

You're such a ****ing redneck.
and your hair is weird looking but that doesn't change the fact that high fidelity and the royal tennenbaums were not enjoyable movies.high fidelity was decent though I just hated most of the characters. that and I get parts of it somewhat confused with say anything, which I also didn't like. maybe I just don't like john cusak. probably a big part of it.also, you're from IOWA for christ's sake.
Is anybody else as big of a fan of the Irish Goodbye as I am? Just pulled a "oh, I'm going to the bathroom" and then left. Hate saying goodbye. Plus I'm going to see them all again tomorrow. What's the big deal? I have to work. They don't. I wanted to get home before the cops were really out cause I'm probably pretty close to the limit.
Irish goodbye? I've never heard it called that. I'm assuming 'it' is just up and leaving without saying goodbye, no? yeah, I do that all the damn time. pretty famous for it actually (my friends have their own name for it, though I won't share that here, as it contains my real name). to me, it's pretty necessary. every time I'm ready to go and I do say bye, there's always the "aww, don't go yet, have another beer, play this one more game, give me one more blow job, etc. etc. etc..." it's just easier to dip.
Irish goodbye? I've never heard it called that. I'm assuming 'it' is just up and leaving without saying goodbye, no? yeah, I do that all the damn time. pretty famous for it actually (my friends have their own name for it, though I won't share that here, as it contains my real name). to me, it's pretty necessary. every time I'm ready to go and I do say bye, there's always the "aww, don't go yet, have another beer, play this one more game, give me one more blow job, etc. etc. etc..." it's just easier to dip.
Maybe they wouldn't hassle you if didn't always leave at 830 so that you can wake up at 3am.

I hear that, homie. That also plays a large factor in my decision to pull one. Also, as I was leaving the bar two middle aged ladies (one fat, one not) motioned me over to their table and asked if they could pretend to be my mother for the night. I made some joke about only if it meant they would drive me home and make sure I got to work in the morning and then I left. Is that some sort of weird lesbian cougar swinger code for we want to put a diaper on you?Does Brad still read here?

Also, as I was leaving the bar two middle aged ladies (one fat, one not) motioned me over to their table and asked if they could pretend to be my mother for the night. I made some joke about only if it meant they would drive me home and make sure I got to work in the morning and then I left.Is that some sort of weird lesbian cougar swinger code for we want to put a diaper on you?
I...don't know.Something to consider this Father's Day:10-worst-book-covers-in-the-history-of-literature-7.jpg
I hear that, homie. That also plays a large factor in my decision to pull one.Also, as I was leaving the bar two middle aged ladies (one fat, one not) motioned me over to their table and asked if they could pretend to be my mother for the night. I made some joke about only if it meant they would drive me home and make sure I got to work in the morning and then I left.Is that some sort of weird lesbian cougar swinger code for we want to put a diaper on you?Does Brad still read here?
That is just weird. Pretend to be your mother for the night? I don't even know what to thnk about that.Youngest daughter graduated from HS last Friday. The in-laws were here until yesterday with my 22 yo niece and 8 yo nephew. Yeah.

So apparently Loogie is growing up and doing stuff and s**t.Apparently he made this commercial, which is very good:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtqpRUZcgSs&feature=plcp

Jamie: Did you meet Tim Allen?Loogie: I got to direct him, but it was remotely. He's great. Super professional and funny.

I like the concept of the Irish Goodbye. I really do. It's not really open to me though. My wife does what you would call the "mayoral candidate goodbye" where we have to go say goodbye individually to each couple. And it's Miami so there's a lot of cheek kissing and overly friendly handshake, one-arm hug combos.

Forgot to mention that that was my second of the day. Went out for some drinks with coworkers after we did a day of Habitat for Humanity and I got caught in what my bro Jay in auditing calls a CBT or "classic bear trap" with this other person from audit and wanted to get out of there so I said something about going to the bathroom and just paid my tab and left and left the chick I know from finance(who also got caught in the CBT) to fend for herself. I didn't realize it was a named thing until I was listening to Dan Patrick's show a year ago and somebody mentioned that DP likes to do the Irish goodbye himself, but probably for different reasons than I do.

Meh. I mean how hard could that have been?
You *******. Admit that is awesome. Admit it. Because you know it is.

i mean its a voice over and some driving shots. it isn't funny or dramatic or interesting at all. anyone with the right equipment (and a months training) could put that out. so i'll admit nothing and never will.

i mean its a voice over and some driving shots. it isn't funny or dramatic or interesting at all. anyone with the right equipment (and a months training) could put that out. so i'll admit nothing and never will.
You're going to be a wonderful mafia attorney, SA.
i just wasn't impressed. and you can put that on the record.
You're just being stupid, and I have to be done talking with you now.New topic:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_H7qdvg9xWMColdplay is pretty great.