I Called In Sick Today

I probably wouldn't hire someone who really needed the experience for the sake of his career.
Well, I agree and that is possibly the position they are taking against him. But, you are negating a few things. He is not the lead attorney and will be working with a top notch attorney on the case. She is throwing a bone to her ex-divorce attorney who has no experience in this type of case who will get half the settlement instead of my son and will do nothing but refer the case. My son has more of a vested interest in success, being honest and well, who would you rather hire a stranger or a family member? Who are you going to to trust to be honest about the case? Who are you going to trust to work harder? My oldest brother is the director of legal services for one of the largest insurance companies in the US. He handles these cases from the insurance side all the time. I just talked with him and he thinks she is making a bone-headed decision. So, na na na na na na
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Randy, to me it seems like the family issues that are being created are two fold.1.) The fact your wife won't even talk to you about this.2.) How hard you seem to be taking this decision.Obviously I think your wife should at least give you a reason why she doesn't want to work with your son and his firm, but after that i think she has zero obligation to do so. I think this process shows why it probably is not in their best interest to work with your son.
1- definately. I think she owes it to me and my son to talk to them at least. I think she owes me an explanation.2-I struggle with this. On one hand, it's not like my son "needs" this case. He is doing better than fine. And of course whe has the right the right to do what she thinks is best. But, it is an incredibly bad decisions that could have consequences for a long time between us or at least her and my son. I would hate for that to happen. That is mostly why I am taking it hard. Again, if there was any doubt I thought he was over his head or wouldn't handle the case as well, if not better than anyone I wouldn't hesitate to say so.Also, I might be coming off worse in writing than what I actually am, but I feel I have a duty to entertain you guys with some occasional drama, amirite?

It's not really a mistake, per se. I think you have made a great case that your son and his colleague are perfectly qualified. You have not made the case that the people they will end up hiring will be any worse. It's just a negligence case; maybe they just don't want to mix business with family.Obviously, it sounds like you and your brother in law have issues (obv I can relate) and my guess is he is setting the tone here.

I could have her cell if I wanted it. I think it's best to ask for it when the time comes. not sure why everyone is so quick to call me a pussy. every girl is different, and somehow I am in really good with this one just by being laid back and confident.

She is throwing a bone to her ex-divorce attorney who has no experience in this type of case who will get half the settlement instead of my son and will do nothing but refer the case. My son has more of a vested interest in success, being honest and well, who would you rather hire a stranger or a family member? Who are you going to to trust to be honest about the case? Who are you going to trust to work harder?
No, I mean, clearly you're right. But judging by the fact that you keep ignoring our requests for your wife's side of the story, you two haven't had a serious, level headed discussion about it. And until/unless that happens, it's kind of useless to get so worked up.
I could have her cell if I wanted it. I think it's best to ask for it when the time comes. not sure why everyone is so quick to call me a pussy. every girl is different, and somehow I am in really good with this one just by being laid back and confident.
Not everyone called you a pussy. This is very different from the typical "afraid to ask a girl out" situation. She lives with her boyfriend, you don't have much of a play here.
Not everyone called you a pussy.
and I appreciate it.moving on to more important topics, I emailed zimmer today to see if he could get my resume noticed at his job. I was thinking back to whether I had pissed him off in the past. I don't think I ever did. it seemed friendly when I met him in 08.
I didn't call you a pussy.Although "every girl is different" is clearly pussy talk, am I right?
She wants to stay in good terms with him. You know, just in case.
you need to just shut up
Only tilt did and I'm pretty sure he was just going with a comical theme. Sensitive bitch
I didn't call you a pussy.Although "every girl is different" is clearly pussy talk, am I right?
She wants to stay in good terms with him. You know, just in case.
En fuego
By "in really good" you mean "firmly planted on the friends ladder"?
No, I mean, clearly you're right. But judging by the fact that you keep ignoring our requests for your wife's side of the story, you two haven't had a serious, level headed discussion about it. And until/unless that happens, it's kind of useless to get so worked up.
The only thing she said was that she felt obligated to hire the best attorney. She feels a personal injury attorney that specializes in these type of cases would be best and that she really trusts her ex-divorce attorney that she has known for years to reccomend someone. She also said he promised to do right by her, etc.. But, she originally said that she was going to talk to my son and his attorney as well and then decide. Then she informed me that she wasn't going to talk to him because she had no intention of hiring him. That is when I was visibly upset and had him send her resume and expressed again my contention that she was qualified and why she hould hire Ryan, etc. Then she got mad at me and we really haven't discussed it since. It's like an elephant in the room.

I don't blame her at all, actually. Seems totally reasonable to want to be referred to the best lawyer for the specific case, as opposed to hoping that her stepson's boss just happens to be qualified as well.

I mean, isn't this exactly why people don't want to mix business and personal stuff? I dunno Randy, if she isn't gonna pick him the best thing you can do is try not to take it personally. I don't see any reason why this needs to lead to animosity. You say you are worried about it causing a rift, but you seem to be contributing to that rift rather than healing it. If she's really not going to change her mind, I would be encouraging everyone not to take this personally and to forget about it.

Divorce that bitch. Blood is thicker than water. Sophie's choice, you, her and your son in a boat, one has to go over, you're tossing her and you fcking know it. She can find another slug to take her blurry pictures. Find a horny housewife that is in a running group and TAP THAT ASS. All the while, wear a black judge's robe and as you pump her ass, have her scream "I object"You can either overrule or sustain, depending on whether or not she's pinching your nips or jiggling your balls

You know, the stalls in korea come all the way to the floor. They go higher up as well. It's like your own private little room. And the cleaning ladies don't kick you out when they clean. they'll run a mop between your legs while you piss at the urinal. Also, kimchi makes for some really solid and oddly textured poops.
I will never understand why we don't have these here in the states. the stalls, not the invasive cleaning ladies. but really, how hard is it to make the doors a foot and a half longer? my public poops would be infinitely more enjoyable, I know that much.
Aren't the toilets just a hole in the floor though? Or is that China? Or could I be thinking of nothing.
shake's house jokestrategy you sure are a pussy!
Find a horny housewife that is in a running group and TAP THAT ASS. All the while, wear a black judge's robe and as you pump her ass, have her scream "I object"You can either overrule or sustain, depending on whether or not she's pinching your nips or jiggling your balls
You're the best.
You're the best.
Well, maybe not THE BEST, but I can paint a picture. In my continuing effort to man up, I am watching Yankees v Orioles and Heat v Celtics. It's way too early to care about baseball. Heck, I'm more happy that the O's went back to their old school hats. Although, I bought one about 9 months ago as a throwback, before they announced the switch. Don't I look like a bandwagon faggot now?