I Called In Sick Today

I talked to them for 2 hours, and they are coming back tomorrow night for supper.
sorry to hear that. next time flash a church of satan membership card, it usually does the trick.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

THAT'S SO MUCH WORSE!!!I'm a little drunk.
Well, it's not like temple openings happen that often. I've only been to two. I was just using it as an example of a time when I've spoken to Mormon missionaries.
you seem like you'd have better things to do with your time.
I definitely do, but I actually enjoy talking/debating religion with people, so it's not like I wasn't having fun.
I mean, this is FCP's best level ever, right? You're fcking with us on this one, no?
mean
So....what the hell?AaaaaHAHAhahahah!
good to have this back.
Pretty happy, one of my least liked coworkers quit today. Really hoping that a hot ok-looking chick with low self-esteem is his replacement.
yeah that would be awesome! tell us what she's like when you talk to her six months from now.
Hey... You guys realize that shake don't have a roof?Hahahahahahahahahaqaaaaaaaaaa!
it was really windy yesterday. those are always the worst drives home from work, where the whole way I'm like "I just know as soon as I pull onto my road I'm gonna see my roof all torn up and flapping in the wind." didn't happen yesterday though at least.
You might be interested in
that looks incredibly awesome. I might actually go see that in the theater. which reminds me that I have that $50 movie gift card still. completely forgot about that. guess I'm the polar opposite of dj jazzy vu when it comes to movies huh.
yeah that would be awesome! tell us what she's like when you talk to her six months from now.
Hey, bucko, it only took me like a year to start talking to the other cute girl in my department so...I don't think that is helping my case here.SHUT UP SHAKE I HOPE YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE IS EXPIRED WHEN YOU GO TO USE IT AND IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN idiot IN FRONT OF SOME TEENAGE GIRLS!

was eating this sandwich the other day, got the distinct feeling that it might be better with an additional lightly-applied condiment. checked my fridge, no dice. it was a pretty sad experience, made a mental note to never get into that situation again.

was eating this sandwich the other day, got the distinct feeling that it might be better with an additional lightly-applied condiment. checked my fridge, no dice. it was a pretty sad experience, made a mental note to never get into that situation again.
which condiment though?
QUOTE (speedz99 @ Tuesday, April 10th, 2012, 4:26 PM) I don't blame her at all, actually. Seems totally reasonable to want to be referred to the best lawyer for the specific case, as opposed to hoping that her stepson's boss just happens to be qualified as well.
I agree, it doesn't. But do you go with stepson or stranger?Another twist. They want 40%. Son will do it for 25% That seemed to piss her off more. I.can't.win.
I mean, isn't this exactly why people don't want to mix business and personal stuff? I dunno Randy, if she isn't gonna pick him the best thing you can do is try not to take it personally. I don't see any reason why this needs to lead to animosity. You say you are worried about it causing a rift, but you seem to be contributing to that rift rather than healing it. If she's really not going to change her mind, I would be encouraging everyone not to take this personally and to forget about it.
good advice
In the end, she may be wrong, but it's still not unreasonable.
reasonable and thanks
Divorce that bitch. Blood is thicker than water. Sophie's choice, you, her and your son in a boat, one has to go over, you're tossing her and you fcking know it. She can find another slug to take her blurry pictures. Find a horny housewife that is in a running group and TAP THAT ASS. All the while, wear a black judge's robe and as you pump her ass, have her scream "I object"You can either overrule or sustain, depending on whether or not she's pinching your nips or jiggling your balls
Much better advice
You know, I really don't have many problems. Not bragging... It's the truthThe reason? I dunno... Probably because I don't give a shitReally. I don't. Wife pissed? Hah. Kid upset? Phooey. Neighbors want to kill me? Bring it onIt's no mystery why... At least to me... Maybe to shake and mex... Screw it. What does it really matter? Worried what a girl thinks? A billion more out thereJob suck? Always another somewhereGot embarrassed at the local store in front of a large crowd? Damn good story to tell for yearsHopefully one of these days each and every one of you guys will be able to let a loud, watery, stinky, fart in front of several strangers and laugh about it without remorse. Alcohol has taught me one thing....Screw em if they can't take a joke...In other news,Vacation is on. Cousin eddie just ask Clark for fifty two thousand dollars... And gov just reset the password to my beans accountBEERS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!
BEST ADVICE!
I mean, this is FCP's best level ever, right? You're fcking with us on this one, no?This is like Charles Schultz telling Seth MacFarlane that his characters are merely cartoons while the Peanuts crew is real.
If I really had to pic a God to follow, I would have to go with the Thor, Odin and Loki crew. The Norse Gods were pretty baddass. As long as you died with a sword fighting you got to go to Asgard and party endlessly with the Gods drinking and getting ass. Another positive is that those Gods didn't get all up in your bizness while you are on earth. They didn't give a shit about what you did and just seemed to come down and get involved randomly which kept everyone on their toes. Much more fun that way.

if law school wasn't a massive waste of time so far, the fucking raping for the bar exam is the sperm icing on my rape cake. 3300 hundred dollars for bar prep classes, another 800 for a school run bar class at night to supplement the day classes, 1000 to register with the state just to take the exam. and if that wasn't enough, the state sends me an email saying i didn't sign some form i sent in and they couldn't accept my application until i corrected this. fine good whatever. only because they couldn't accept my application i missed the deadline and will now owe an additional 200 dollars. fuck you, you thieving bastards.

Rarely do I mean things the way they read. Which is why sarcasm doesn't work so well in the interwebz.
It works fine.
Well he just banged out the entire series of the Wire in like a day and a half. Maybe those pictures of his 42 kids are from twenty years ago and he lives all alone now.
if law school wasn't a massive waste of time so far, the fucking raping for the bar exam is the sperm icing on my rape cake. 3300 hundred dollars for bar prep classes, another 800 for a school run bar class at night to supplement the day classes, 1000 to register with the state just to take the exam. and if that wasn't enough, the state sends me an email saying i didn't sign some form i sent in and they couldn't accept my application until i corrected this. fine good whatever. only because they couldn't accept my application i missed the deadline and will now owe an additional 200 dollars. fuck you, you thieving bastards.
You could save the 4100 dollars and just take two attempts to pass like me.
It depends on what you means by "works". Does it make them question some parts of their faith? absolutely. However, I couldn't tell you long term, because I don't follow them around, since: typically, I play it cool.
Pretty much what I meant. I was just wondering if any of them were receptive to your questioning of their religionor if they treated you like a Jehovahs Witness knocking on their door.
I agree, it doesn't. But do you go with stepson or stranger?Another twist. They want 40%. Son will do it for 25% That seemed to piss her off more. I.can't.win.
That is a twist. Never heard of a woman that didn't love a sale.
It works fine.
See?
Another twist. They want 40%. Son will do it for 25% That seemed to piss her off more. I.can't.win.
Ok, now there is a good reason to go with your son. 15% is an enormous difference in a contingency case. Your wife and her brother are now being stupid. Congrats.
wait, randy, are you saying that she got more pissed off that your son would essentially charge less? I don't think that makes any sense at all.
She obviously doesn't want to hire his son and she's getting mad that he keeps providing reasons why she should.Like vb said, I think he needs to let this go.

yeah that's the reason I assumed she would be mad but damn, that's a hell of a difference. doesn't seem like she really cares about the money though so I could see her getting pissed from it.

With those two hours he could have given each kid 10 minutes of alone time.
1000 to register with the state just to take the exam. and if that wasn't enough, the state sends me an email saying i didn't sign some form i sent in
I guess it's possible the guy who failed the bar might not be the worst attorney in the thread.