I Called In Sick Today

it's actually really funny, there's all this planning and shit that goes into freeing me up to go sit in the basement at the main branch in the afternoons. I don't see it as possibly being sustainable. yesterday, I made this huge fucking mess of old PCs (was removing hard drives) in the middle of a room where a few people work. one of them was like, "you know, sue's not going to like this when she's back tomorrow" like trying to pretend that it's someone else that this massive pile of useless PCs is intensely bothering. I responded, "I understand your concern, but there's no timetable for when these will be removed" as I'm leaned back in the IT admin's chair, soda in hand, google finance on my screen.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I went into the wayback machine the other day. Page 1560 or so. I, of course, hated every wrd that I wrote, but we really had a funny, funny crew. Speedzy, Turd, mk, kers, shake, tyfgine, jjj to name a few. Oh the glorious laughs. Timdog posting the pic of his ex wife and current gf and how we absolutely destroyed him, and her. Tyfgine posting that pic of himself in a jean jacket on the back of a motorcycle. I swear, if anyone remembers anything I wrote on here as fondly as I remember that stuff, I'll die happy less miserable
Such good times. I still like it around here though. More mellow, less stuff to miss out on.
Some Ron Mexico gold from the way back machine...
Shit, I still need to try that.
for this effort, i received: 0 beej and: 0 sexy times
No dessert? I wouldn't have blown you either.
I guess I'm just not that familiar with not getting sex. Teach me?
Someone save this for the sickie awards...I feel like it has to fit into one of the categories. Smuggest one-liner?
I told him, don't do it that way. you'll never make a dime.
my favorite line in the song at any given moment changes from time to time but usually it's that one. that or "and they're actually real- really rully nice"
That was the worst Real Time panel ever. The yahoo GOP congressman from California basically took the position "all stats that don't support my ranting are made up" and the skank in the middle was constantly interrupting with nonsense. Mario Batali almost saved it but not quite.I really enjoyed the last New Rule though.
It was a bad panel. I always hate all of the "new rules". In fact, I don't even usually watch that part of the show anymore. Maher tries way way way too hard at being a comedian. He's not good at it.Also, you guys need to marry a good Christian wife. I can literally have sexytime anytime I want. I would love to tell you what she said to me the other day, but it might be a little too much "world's colliding" honesty.
I responded, "I understand your concern, but there's no timetable for when these will be removed" as I'm leaned back in the IT admin's chair, soda in hand, google finance on my screen.
Now here's a guy built for management.
Very wonderful.
It was a bad panel. I always hate all of the "new rules". In fact, I don't even usually watch that part of the show anymore. Maher tries way way way too hard at being a comedian. He's not good at it.Also, you guys need to marry a good Christian wife. I can literally have sexytime anytime I want. I would love to tell you what she said to me the other day, but it might be a little too much "world's colliding" honesty.
HEY THAT'S SOMEBODY'S WIFE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Such good times. I still like it around here though. More mellow, less stuff to miss out on. Shit, I still need to try that.
less to miss out on: never a selling point, but yes, it is still decent here. Less locker room harassment. Wait, that's what I miss. And COME ON, one stuffed up load, for me, for validation
I can literally have sexytime anytime I want. I would love to tell you what she said to me the other day, but it might be a little too much "world's colliding" honesty.
I'm curious which worlds are colliding...
HEY THAT'S SOMEBODY'S WIFE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
Oh shit.
brv I enjoyed your anniversary status.
Thank you, my good sir.Also, my wife is "fixed", so there's almost no chance of another kid.

oh, by the way, I think I subscribed to JLL's youtube channel or something, because I definitely have videos of his kid riding a bike and opening christmas presents on my youtube home page. to an outsider, they're random videos of some person's kid... it probably looks weird. it doesn't bother me enough to unsubscribe, because with JLL's track record, I'm sure there will be some gold there eventually.I don't know how I came to subscribe to his channel?

someone made a dual-monitor background of just beaker on black, then someone else added "NIGGER" in big white lettering to it. I didn't include it in my big wallpaper folder, but it's a fond memory.that and a hitler photo with apple's "think different" ad campaign applied to it.