Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Then they asked if I could foster a 70 pound pit bull that's dog, cat, kid, food, and fear aggressive. Balls.
Christ, you might as well just babysit my kids for a weekend, probably wind up with the same results.

Tonight we had to euthanize a 6 year old dog. It was pretty sad, but he had a brain tumor and was going downhill fast. The problem was that he happened to be incredibly aggressive, so much so that his chart indicated that in the past they had to grab him with the rabies pole and shoot him up with drugs just to be able to muzzle him without getting chomped on. Long story short, it took an hour, many injections (the thing was 30 pounds yet withstood enough tranq's for a 150 pounder), three decent bites on my arm, an incident in which I kneeled in shit, and the most impressive lasso/noose/hog-tie job I've ever done in order to kill the bastard. The vet wasn't happy, but I was impressed. I figure this was the first time in his life that he was right to fight like hell at the vet's office...we finally were actually trying to kill him.So everyone please drink one for Jack the Beagle tonight.

Christ, you might as well just babysit my kids for a weekend, probably wind up with the same results.
For the last time, I'm not babysitting your fucking kids. Unless you're willing to trade sexual favors for each day I manage to keep them alive.
Creepy...Feininger's my great uncle. Did you know his wife refused to let him sell paintings to non-jews?
I didnt know that. I dont really know much about him, just like his paintins' is all.
looks like I don't need a birthday to get it. thanks
right over my head. but it was actually my birthday yesterday if thats what you're saying.
Tonight we had to euthanize a 6 year old dog. It was pretty sad, but he had a brain tumor and was going downhill fast. The problem was that he happened to be incredibly aggressive, so much so that his chart indicated that in the past they had to grab him with the rabies pole and shoot him up with drugs just to be able to muzzle him without getting chomped on. Long story short, it took an hour, many injections (the thing was 30 pounds yet withstood enough tranq's for a 150 pounder), three decent bites on my arm, an incident in which I kneeled in shit, and the most impressive lasso/noose/hog-tie job I've ever done in order to kill the bastard. The vet wasn't happy, but I was impressed. I figure this was the first time in his life that he was right to fight like hell at the vet's office...we finally were actually trying to kill him.
its not your fault.

I dont remember if I told you guys the drama at my work, but heres a recap with the latest breaking news:Katie was screwing Mike who she then dumped for John. John dumped Katie after 2 months and the same night she went out and screwed Frank the new guy. In the meantime, John started screwing new girl Malory who is married to a corrections officer in the local county jail. Her hubby found and and confronted them one night at the bar and a huge fight ensued. During this time John got his second dwi and is now being sentenced to 5 months in jail starting in January. The same jail where Malorys husband works. Oh the irony.And you guys thought my life was complicated???It was so nice to sleep in today.

For the last time, I'm not babysitting your fucking kids. Unless you're willing to trade sexual favors for each day I manage to keep them alive.
My kids are angels. They could probably teach you a thing or two..And sex is overrated.
right over my head. but it was actually my birthday yesterday if thats what you're saying.
I'm saying that despite you getting a crappy jpg as a gift, it was nice of you to share it with us so we don't have to buy it.
On who's scale?
CITIZEN'S ARREST!(that never works (at least not for me))
I didnt know that. I dont really know much about him, just like his paintins' is all.
Yeah, I'm full of useless knowledge. He also drew comic strips for a while, refused to eat at restaurants, and killed himself with a knife to the chest (which is supposed to be quite difficult).
its not your fault.
Don't fuck with me Yon. Not you.
During this time John got his second dwi and is now being sentenced to 5 months in jail starting in January. The same jail where Malorys husband works. Oh the assraping.
Probably.
How cute that you're taking her to your senior prom. Don't forget to match the corsage to her dress.
I will not let you dampen the enthusiasm I feel for this girl and my upcoming night. Even you, LadyGrey, cannot penetrate the golden shield of ensorclement that protects me. Question: should I be needing condoms? I mean, she has a kid and all, so I can probably just assume they're unnecessary, right?
I will not let you dampen the enthusiasm I feel for this girl and my upcoming night. Even you, LadyGrey, cannot penetrate the golden shield of ensorclement that protects me. Question: should I be needing condoms? I mean, she has a kid and all, so I can probably just assume they're unnecessary, right?
Oh my.....you really want his cooties?68bca59d.jpg
My mother in law is here sewing up my daughters Christmas stocking. She really does not like it when I get behind her and say:Sew, very old one.Sew like the wind.
Many many schrute bucks for this one.
BTW, the answer to the question earlier, .....the Snuggie, was obv speedz!Can't you just see him in one, using a laptop and sipping his Warm Cider and Capt. Morgan since the Sunggie has sleeves!
Jesus Christ Mary and Joseph, my online persona really is that of a homersexual. Not that there's anything wrong with any of those components...just all of them together is pretty rough. I'm surprised you didn't mention the kittens sleeping next to me and the dick in my ass.
My mother in law is here sewing up my daughters Christmas stocking. She really does not like it when I get behind her and say:Sew, very old one.Sew like the wind.
What makes it better is she is actually Mexican.
this is goodness.
Jesus Christ Mary and Joseph, my online persona really is that of a homersexual. Not that there's anything wrong with any of those components...just all of them together is pretty rough. I'm surprised you didn't mention the kittens sleeping next to me and the dick in my ass.
Haha......goddamnit
I really didn't know if anybody would get that or not.
I didnt....In other breaking news, the newspaper folks have refired the feud from a few months ago by throwing "free" papers at my driveway again. This afternoon the gate hung up on the pile forming and wouldnt open all the way, forcing me to stagger from the vehicle and kick them out of the wayI left another gentle reminder on their answering machine to please come by and remove the litter by noon tomorrow...Of course Im secretly hoping for them to ignore the final warning so Ill have something to pass the time this holiday season