I Called In Sick Today

Lori paid him to say something nice about Favre and that's Berman's idea of nice?
I'm really surprised you only have 5k posts. I guess that's what happens when you have two (now three) identities.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

"We love Brett, but he's still the little girl with the curl."This was said by Chris Berman during a recap clip as Favre through a short interception. Could someone please explain this to me?
LOL. Im staying away from this one. Im in a good mood tonight.
Long time no see, fags. A few questions to catch me up to speed.Is everyone still gay?YesDid anyone lose their virginity?Maybe if I could stop being a vajayjay and closeIs Grinder posting here again?Kinda, he's still pissed that most of the thread hates Burger King Ice.Has Peter won anything poker related?Nope, expect him to start griping about PCA Satellites anytime nowDid Socal divulge who is in his wedding?Not to my knowledgeWas I missed? (optional)Nope.
I'm really surprised you only have 5k posts. I guess that's what happens when you have two (now three) identities.
I can't believe I have that many. If Hobbes were around I'd ask him for a graph showing how many of them are in this thread. I'm going to guess 74.89%
LOL, youve never seen them. Or have you? Sheesh, why is everything so confusing? I need a beer.
tactical bear is a noob, please excuse him for his ignorance

This isn't going to make it any more believable when I say I'm not Tactical Bear, that I suggested you show him your boobs, is it?I am not Tactical Bear.

Tomorrow could be an awesome day for me.Last year a guy came to the Diag and was preaching to everybody about how homosexuals were going to hell, anybody that doesn't accept Jesus as their savior is hellbound. He's incredibly stupid and basically just everybody comes out to watch how stupid he is.My idea is to make wearable signs that just say I'm with stupid and point towards him. Me and a girl from the house is going to go there tomorrow with the signs and just stand by him for a half hour or so. I have a feeling that this is going to be very awesome. I'll post pics if we can get them.

Tomorrow could be an awesome day for me.Last year a guy came to the Diag and was preaching to everybody about how homosexuals were going to hell, anybody that doesn't accept Jesus as their savior is hellbound. He's incredibly stupid and basically just everybody comes out to watch how stupid he is.My idea is to make wearable signs that just say I'm with stupid and point towards him. Me and a girl from the house is going to go there tomorrow with the signs and just stand by him for a half hour or so. I have a feeling that this is going to be very awesome. I'll post pics if we can get them.
I remember that guy. I used to have a picture of me standing next to him with a "GodBusters" t-shirt on. It was Jesus posed like the ghost from the ghostbusters logo, inside the circle with the line through it.Dammit

wow im pretty buzed.heres a baked potatoe recipe for you all that is good.wash tater good and soak it in olive oil and butter for ten minutes in a sauce pan on low heat.then cover the pan and bring temp up almost to boiling for five minutes but dont burn the pan.poke a few holes in the tater with a fork before doing this though.then take a cast iron skillet and fill up halfway with water.poke toothpicks in each endof the tater and put it on the pan so the tater is above the water.put in the oven and bake until the tater falls into the water.split the ****** and put in the usual fixings including jalos.the skin will turn in to kind of a baked potatoe chip.best thing youll ever eat.im going to try beer in the skillet next time but ill use the grill because it will probably stink up the house.

I remember that guy. I used to have a picture of me standing next to him with a "GodBusters" t-shirt on. It was Jesus posed like the ghost from the ghostbusters logo, inside the circle with the line through it.Wang
The best is the reformed homosexuals who have purged the deamons through god. Pathetic as it is my school brought them to preach, oh my was it hilarious.

Hey Tb...I'm pretty high at the moment, so now would be a great time for the J story you promised.I'm using "J" because I'm not sure if her full name is one of the things that the girl that saw what she saw would look for on the thing.Did I mention I'm pretty high?

Hey Tb...I'm pretty high at the moment, so now would be a great time for the J story you promised.I'm using "J" because I'm not sure if her full name is one of the things that the girl that saw what she saw would look for on the thing.Did I mention I'm pretty high?
Good one.