Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Can you explain this whole thing again? Maybe I'm just slow, but this makes almost zero sense.
What I turned down was a trip with my brother around the western US. It would've been paid for by my parents, but so will a trip of my choosing in the future if I don't do this one.Basically my brother was looking at it like a camping trip, and would've wanted to spend tons of time hiking, in national parks, etc. I was looking at it more like a road trip - wanting to see the sites, meet people, stay in hostels, etc.Since I'd have to commit to 6-8 weeks now, with no set plans, i decided not to.
Well, because I'm clueless to sex for the most part, I did Urbandictionary it. Here's what I found.2. Red Wings 179 up, 106 down 01. One of the finest hockey teams known to man. Headquartered in Detroit, MI, USA and captained by Steve Yzerman- a living legend of on-ice talent, leadership, and courage. My team has 10 Stanley Cup winning seasons- does yours?02. Performing cunnilingus upon a menstruating female.03. Brand of high quality work boots. Because you like one of those Canadian teams that always disappoint everybody and she doesn't like getting eaten out, I'd say you probably just got some new work boots. Congrats buddy!
oops, i thought it was just sex while "jammy." she still isn't into "cunnilingus."
okay, who else made the idiotic mistake of trying to read the michael moore's sicko thread in TVMF, cause I sadly did, even though I knew I shouldn't have
Have you seen it yet? I liked it. Like mk said, his movies are entertaining if you can get over the not-actually-a-documentary part.
Hi sickies,Welcome back everyone, I have some great news to report - The transition went very smooth for both the site files and forum. Also, you'll notice we didnt do anything have a new look on the site which is refreshing change from the past.Regards,pactforums.jpg
The Pact info page is great.
Be the only one at the bar who doesn't drink. Make some witty repartie about people's bad grammar and word choices, like how they use repartie incorrectly in a sentence. Then have the birthday girl drag you into the men's bathroom to blow you. Make sure C-Dub or someone else is outside the stall cheering her on.
zimmy, I heart you

That nancy boy Jobs in his turtleneck better be not answering my calls because he's cutting me a big freakin' check over there!247700853703c8458dbqw8.jpg

I got a loogie that could fill a lake here!
Well, I don't know about that. Maybe earlier yesterday I could have come close, but I got a little action last night./brag post
Have you seen it yet? I liked it. Like mk said, his movies are entertaining if you can get over the not-actually-a-documentary part.
I want to see it. I've always found his films entertaining because I'm not some dumbass who actually tries to pretend that Moore was ever a real documentary film maker (which like 75% of the posters in that thread either pretend, or scream that he makes propaganda, which is just as dumb of an argument as they can't take his films on face value). A lot of people try to pretend that Michael Moore should be held to the same standard as someone like Errol Morris or some of the documentaries that Herzog has done, but they're fools IMOI didn't know about the internet leak or else I would've watched it already, as is, I'll go see it when it comes out next week. I do believe though what he does is important as it does bring some issues to a greater audience even though he goes about it the wrong way. It's actually pretty appaling at how awful the health care system is in this country, so my hope is that people can get past Moore being Moore and realize the underneath message that is trying to be brought out
see that guy over there? no no, the other one, he said repartie. did you hear the i in there? he said i e, not the correct e e. should i get naked now or later?-kdawg
Almost
you do a bad job with reading the thread
Yeah, but I would have been much more insulting, self deprecating, and funny.
All right, I'm goin to AA to get wasted tonight, then goin to my buddy's cabin for the weekend.See you all on Monday or whenever.
I believe the first step is admitting you're powerless over alcohol, but I think that involves an active effort to stop drinking. It appears you've hit a snag early. Then again, AA is the weirdest thing ever if you're a stubborn rational human being who believes "powerlessness" is just an excuse for being a fuck up. Plus, turning yourself over to a higher power is very, very difficult if you don't delude yourself about the existence of a God. Someday I'll have to tell you guys about my one and only disastrous trip to a local AA meeting. I was slightly ashamed before, but I think I'm over that now.I've had an exceptionally weird few days. My entire life is weird, so for the experiences to be exceptionally strange by my standards means they must be mind-bogglingly retarded. I'll regale you all tonight if I don't go out after work, but a summary:- I was banned from playing in the card room in which I work. - I formed a tenuous alliance with Jason, my erstwhile archenemy, and we're doing some pretty Machiavellian shit.- I broke up a fight in said card room, and got punched in the face twice (once by each party), and was almost arrested even though I didn't take a single aggressive action towards either hooligan.- I again almost lost my job when my boss found out I was playing in a new rival card room, even though I was banned from my own, and specifically asked for and was granted permission. I kept my job only because my boss lost his temper and called me a "****ing *****," and was overheard by complete happenstance by a floor manager who likes me.- I somehow manged to get stuck 200 dollars playing Jenga, Risk, and Yahtzee. I lost another 100 playing 2 dollars/unit Chinese poker. - I grew my beard out.- I've worn a blazer 3 days in a row. Fuck you MK you motherfucker. What the fuck is going on? Hope everything is well.Wang
she still isn't into "cunnilingus."
It's probably because you call it cunnilingus. Next time just ask if you can snack on her fish hole, girls love it when you say stuff like that.
It's probably because you call it cunnilingus. Next time just ask if you can snack on her fish hole, girls love it when you say stuff like that.
hahahahahahaoh boy
I believe the first step is admitting you're powerless over alcohol, but I think that involves an active effort to stop drinking. It appears you've hit a snag early. - I was banned from playing in the card room in which I work.
I'm glad that I wasn't the only person who commented on the AA comment. also, i think you need to give us the backstory on how you mangaged to get banned, cause I bet it's funny
nice
can i snack on your poopoo mcmuffins?
can i snack on your poopoo mcmuffins?
may I nibble on your taco?MDG good choice on skipping the trip. If you and your bro on different pages it won't be fun even though it has potential.I had a great night last night played live for about 7 hours and ignored calls from my girlfriend to come home so that I could continue to degen and lose 4 1/2 buy ins at 2-5nl.
Are you asking me, or practicing what you're gonna say to your gf? Either way, yes / you're on the right track.
screw her, i'm looking for an ******* with some experience. lots of experience. receiving penis.Matsuzaka: 8 wins, 93K, 3.1K/bb, 4.18 ERA, 1.27 WHIPHalladay: 8 wins, 58K, ~3.8k/bb, 4.08 ERA, 1.21 WHIP3-1-1 right now, but tenuous lead on ERA and WHIP. hope Daisuke gets roughed up in San Diego!

I just spent an hour looking at pictures of kittens and getting increasingly depressed about the fact that I can't have one.Man, I need to get an animal hospital job as soon as possible. I'm losing it.

Okay, trip report from last Friday that I lost.Deb and I went to the Shadowbox Cabaret thing and it was really cool and not what I expected. It was 2 hour show with a heavy metal band and the actors were the singers and very good. They would do skits in between songs. Lots of deja vu type stuffed happened while I drank 6 beers there but the one I remember now was this actress kept saying "Where's Izzle Bizzle?" I kept saying Vegas!We then went to an Irish Pub next door and hooked up with 2 of my friends. We were having a good time and since they were both in a band I kept getting on them for not knowing any Irish songs.During this time abour 10 guys of various ages came into the bar behind me. It turns out one of the guys was having a bachelor party...chit more later.

oops, i thought it was just sex while "jammy." she still isn't into "cunnilingus."
I've always considered it to be either, so I think you're still ok. Also, I thought "jammy" was negro for penis?
I do believe though what he does is important as it does bring some issues to a greater audience even though he goes about it the wrong way. It's actually pretty appalling at how awful the health care system is in this country, so my hope is that people can get past Moore being Moore and realize the underneath message that is trying to be brought out
Agree completely. We need reform. I want to mention some more stuff about the film, but I'll wait until you've seen it to speak my mind.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: RhinestoneCowboy, Ron_MexicoOh, to be gay and named Christopher. It's a beautiful thing.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: RhinestoneCowboy, Ron_MexicoOh, to be gay and named Christopher. It's a beautiful thing.
Jealous??????lovitz_sm.jpgNice short catchup due to the wonderful system change. I drank a lot of beer last night, and was told by the manager of the pool hall we were at to "act like an adult".I rule-Wang