Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

does anyone find this comment odd coming from a guy that joined 2 months after I did and has over 2000 more posts than I do?Yeah, me neither
Your math is bad, which probably is why you complain about losing at poker. That was mean, I'm sorry.Maybe I just said that about you because I projecting my own self loathing? Ever think of that.
Corey Feldman is in part 4, get it right!
you are correct. just checked info.why the hell would they play part 2 and then part 4? or was I actually watching part 3 the first time?wait, they're all the same movie.and they all rule.
Your math is bad, which probably is why you complain about losing at poker. That was mean, I'm sorry.Maybe I just said that about you because I projecting my own self loathing? Ever think of that.
three months, sorry.no, I didn't think of that, and now that I have, I don't believe it.
this town ain't big enough for the both of us
why not? He sleeps with women, you don't.
three months, sorry.no, I didn't think of that, and now that I have, I don't believe it.
Haha, I actually thought it was two months, but you're right, it is three. I was talking about the more than 2000 more posts comment.
Oh cmon, you know that was a great story, lol.Just shuddup now, youre definitely not helping.
ok, sorry. PervertIf I really wanted to fan the flames, I'd just type in "nice pic"
Haha, I actually thought it was two months, but you're right, it is three. I was talking about the more than 2000 more posts comment.
:chuckling: You moron, I wasn't trying to give an exact number. I rounded off, much like my belly.
Whiskey16 - Did you hear if the had to teargass the crowds on State Street this weekend?
I don't recall them ever teargassing crowds on State Street.I think they had a problem at a Miflin St. Block Party a few years back, but I don't ever recall hearing a problem with Halloween on State Street, other than public intoxications.
so anyways, Jason drowned when he was a kid. apparently they left his body at the bottom of the lake.when he's killing people, he's a grown man. this means he grew up on the bottom of a lake.so he's got that going for him.
Think he got any bag at the bottom of that lake? If he did, you think it was just for the prestige and status it gave him with his friends or did he actually, like, like it or something?You guys are too much sometimes. :laughing face:
3 Members: mrdannyg, Ron_Mexico, strategy:bowchicawowow:
so you were talking about me earlier when you said "finally get with jeff" or whatever. Good to know.
Behave. Seriously. Saw the Bucky avatar. Asked a question.
Aww, I was kidding. Turd isn't around to be mean to people so I felt like I had a role to fill. No offense.
so you were talking about me earlier when you said "finally get with jeff" or whatever. Good to know.
He said "when Jeff and I finally get it on". I remember because it inspired me to write some sick thread strat/mdg slash fics.
Aww, I was kidding. Turd isn't around to be mean to people for no reason so I felt like I had a role to fill. No offense.
i wasn't going to say it wasn't very turd-like for you to immediately issue a vaginal apology, but i guess it was too.and yes, i meant you. twice.
Aww, I was kidding. Turd isn't around to be mean to people for no reason so I felt like I had a role to fill. No offense.
OK none taken.
He said "when Jeff and I finally get it on". I remember because it inspired me to write some sick thread strat/mdg slash fics.
fics?i'm confused about your latest blog entry. how is it that you managed to put on a cap that unknowingly contained 64 tiny scraps of paper?
Aww, I was kidding. Turd isn't around to be mean to people so I felt like I had a role to fill. No offense.
Your role is a hole (to fill) now shut your mouth and get to work.MDG, GG. I haven't welched (sp?), i've been busy. PM me your subject and i'll work on it tomorrow.

Hey gays. Still on vacation, but the friends went to the store so I'm taking over the computer for a bit. I've missed assloads and don't feel like reading the 20 or so pages right now, but I will say I actually started laughing quite hard when I saw the PACT thread. Haven't read the whole thing yet, but nice work J3

Are those online? If not, would you email them to me?
The darkness was all around as MrDannyG walked through the sick thread down towards his pile of hay, random thoughts of fellatio crossing his mind. He had been shocked earlier when Lolli had told him she often dreamed about Turd Ferguson involved in anal sex with a donkey , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving JeffStrat . One day he would discuss his feelings with Ron Mexico, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of JeffStrat masturbating himself with a vibrator.The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the electric whisk he was carrying with him. Would JeffStrat's toe feel like that to his hipbone? What would JeffStrat think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating Taco Bell off JeffStrat's beautiful grundle?MrDannyG rubbed the electric whisk against his toe whispering JeffStrat's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his pile of hay but desire overtook him and he came, screaming JeffStrat's name into the night. Meanwhile, JeffStrat had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. the sick thread was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the Taco Bell he was carrying and leisurely scratched his toe. He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that MrDannyG calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his Taco Bell and ran towards the sound of his cuddly bunny's voice. JeffStrat stumbled through the darkness towards MrDannyG. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his cuddly bunny being attacked by a donkey. Was he about to be raped by LadyGrey dressed as Turd Ferguson? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his hipbone. MrDannyG, MrDannyG, my cuddly bunny, screamed JeffStrat. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! MrDannyG leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the electric whisk and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare grundle pointing in the air. JeffStrat! MrDannyG gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Ron Mexico said you were in your pile of hay engaged in some fellatio with Lolli.No, I was alone in my pile of hay with nothing but my vibrator for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your grundle was, and how I would like to stroke my toe against it, and have you kiss my hipbone, and now I see your grundle for myself I realise that not even Turd Ferguson has a grundle to compare with yours. Oh, cuddly bunny, Ron Mexico said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Lolli.What! That old donkey, I'd rather get involved in anal sex with LadyGrey, a electric whisk and Taco Bell than dream of fellatio with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my hipbone curl. Oh, MrDannyG!Oh, JeffStrat, my cuddly bunny!Cue soft music, sounds of fellatio and anal sex, soft focus and fade.........