Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Randy's story about Australian Shepards...
That is incredibly depressing. i have an Australian Shepard now who i friggin love.. he looks pretty much like the one in my avatar, but instead has one blue and and one brown eye to make him look pretty crazy.. we worked with him on doing some tricks and catching stuffwhen he was a little younger,but now he's around 7 and we just do it for fun when we take him out to the parks and stuff.. i am dreading the day something happens to him
Or when he lifts his leg to the couch - "Hey Asshole!"Denis Leary naming his dog Asshole on Rescue Me was about the funniest thing ever.
Look, this has nothing to do with anything...but the Simpsons conversation made me think of it and laugh. Lois: All British men are charming.Peter: That's what they said about Benjamin Disraeli. Disraeli: You don't even know who I am.
are you two models? because you are ridiculously good looking
That is incredibly depressing. i have an Australian Shepard now who i friggin love.. he looks pretty much like the one in my avatar, but instead has one blue and and one brown eye to make him look pretty crazy.. we worked with him on doing some tricks and catching stuffwhen he was a little younger,but now he's around 7 and we just do it for fun when we take him out to the parks and stuff.. i am dreading the day something happens to himare you two models? because you are ridiculously good looking
*sigh*
Anyone wanna splurge on an Orange Mocha Frappuchino and then have a gasoline fight?
:checking for a $20 face:Ok, let's do it!Oh yeah, looks like Fidpoker has officially stuck as his nicknamehttp://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/news/story?id=2492468
Oh yeah, looks like Fidpoker has officially stuck as his nicknamehttp://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/news/story?id=2492468
I found this segment of the article amusing, further proof positive how clueless ESPN writers are about poker...With the clock about to strike midnight, Fidler was dealt Q-9. Baskin was dealt A-4. Baskin made a raise and Fidler called. The flop came 9-6-5. Fidler had top pair and bet 17,000. Baskin called. A deuce on the turn gave Baskin an inside straight draw. Fidler bet 50,000 and Baskin called. "I knew that if I caught a three or an ace, I would win [the tournament]," Baskin explained. "It didn't cost me that much to call, so I did." Baskin's call turned out to be a brilliant decision. A three fell on the river. The final board showed 9-6-5-2-3, giving Baskin a straight -- ace to five. Fidler pushed all-in. Baskin announced "call," and raised his two arms high into the air. Baskin flipped over his hole cards, and his cheering section went wild.

Homer Simpson: Another day another box of pens

Young workers in the United States are twice as likely as older colleagues to steal office supplies for home use without thinking it is wrong, a new study says.

I think IQ tests should be given out before employing anyone, anywhere, ever.This is a phone convorsation that just took place, where one of my employees called me with a question (this happens at least 4x a day when I'm not working)dumbass_ : "Yo Jeff what's goin on man.."jeff: "Nothin, what's up?"dumbass_: "Quick question for you.. I'm building a [cake] order that you took, and it doesn't make sense."jeff: "How so?"dumbass_: "Well, its for a 4-layer sheet cake. and you wrote down 1 layer white cake, 2 layers vanilla icecream, 1 layer chocolate."jeff: "ok..."dumbass_: "Well.. that's 5 layers.."<silence>dumbass_: "Are you still there man?"jeff: <hangs up>

dumbass_: "Well, its for a 4-layer sheet cake. and you wrote down 1 layer white cake, 2 layers vanilla icecream, 1 layer chocolate."jeff: "ok..."dumbass_: "Well.. that's 5 layers.."<silence>dumbass_: "Are you still there man?"jeff: <hangs up>
You are so good looking.
dumbass_: "Well, its for a 4-layer sheet cake. and you wrote down 1 layer white cake, 2 layers vanilla icecream, 1 layer chocolate."jeff: "ok..."dumbass_: "Well.. that's 5 layers.."<silence>dumbass_: "Are you still there man?"jeff: <hangs up>
POTD, AINECThat's hilarious, I haven't encountered stupidity on that level in years.
no...really?no...wow.
the worst part about it is that i know he must have thought about that at least a few times before calling me.. i haven't heard anything back yet, so odds are he figured it out..but i swear to dog if i walk in there at 5 and he asks me about it again i'm going to put an ice cream scooper through his skull
the worst part about it is that i know he must have thought about that at least a few times before calling me.. i haven't heard anything back yet, so odds are he figured it out..but i swear to dog if i walk in there at 5 and he asks me about it again i'm going to put an ice cream scooper through his skull
I'm instantly convinced that card is randy reeds extremely elaborate joke account
I'm instantly convinced that card is randy reeds extremely elaborate joke account
SHIT!seriously though, randy would have had to do an arse load of posting to pull off a real account with 2k posts, and a "joke" account with 4k
My moneys on Jeff being Randy's long lost semi-asian son.
now THAT is within the realm of possibility..if randy ever nailed a korean chick, most likely in korea, around 1986
That sounds like a fun project. Create a new account and just start posting everywhere else and see if you can be funny enough to get invited into this thread.