Mike Matusow Gets Racial With John Juanda, Over Doing It?

mrbiggkid (Observer): Hey, I've never seen a Matusow blow up online...can you give us one Mike???Chris (Observer): j/kBlazeChronic (Observer): who is colePrime Objective (Observer): he did one last sundaydonkey77 (Observer): matusow blowup doesnt mean hes gonna loseNSXT2 (Observer): whew, good thing, i was gonna go have myself checkedMike Matusow: jj u r very fishey u better stick too chineseBlazeChronic (Observer): some new rookieev1lg3n1us (Observer): LOLmistaken69 (Observer): oh burnJohn Juanda: lolev1lg3n1us (Observer): hes a straight DONKdillinjastyle (Observer): thats just wrongUSA07 (Observer): Hi NSXT2!!!John Juanda: i m even more fishie in chineseadp7883 (Observer): the keyboard must be a nice buffer between the blowup and the chatbox hahaBlazeChronic (Observer): is chinese poker played with 13 cards?Dealer: Arbianight wins the pot ($748)Dealer: Hand #508568844silverbackedape (Observer): lets not get racial mike...hurricane20 (Observer): I bet Mike gets more sh!t talked to him than anyone else on hereNSXT2 (Observer): say hi MikeNSXT2 (Observer): biatchmistaken69 (Observer): no lets get racialmrbiggkid (Observer): cuz he talks it more...lolDealer: pokerbok wins the pot ($250)mistaken69 (Observer): it willb e more excitingDealer: Hand #508569422aquablue99 (Observer): JJ isn't even chineseBlazeChronic (Observer): he means chinese poker...its a game the pros playBlazeChronic (Observer): idiotsKGB911 (Observer): dont u love when ace 8 busts out ur big slickYooACEhole (Observer): hey its fat bas.tard coke man...Mike Matusow: y he issilverbackedape (Observer): heeb coon chinkDealer: John Juanda wins the pot ($1,150)Dealer: Hand #508570202e-r-g-o-s (Observer): cream of fine young chickmistaken69 (Observer): arbian night been playing for more than 12 hrs straight!Mike Matusow: jj heard ther is a chinese poker game on net somewhere u need to find it cause rel poker might break umistaken69 (Observer): OH BURNJohn Juanda: huahahae-r-g-o-s (Observer): loldillinjastyle (Observer): listen at the mouthhurricane20 (Observer): Mike I'm sure you've heard this a hundred times but you played awesome at the TOCDealer: cole0707 shows Ace King highDealer: pokerbok shows a pair of FivesDealer: pokerbok wins the pot ($1,948) with a pair of Fivesmrbiggkid (Observer): Yeah congrats on that MikeYooACEhole (Observer): mike youve been toooo mcuh coke.Dealer: Hand #508571673mistaken69 (Observer): ARE YOU TIGHT WITH STEVE DANNEMAN MIKEY?mrteal (Observer): one time for mikey!!YooACEhole (Observer): coke headYooACEhole (Observer): cokeheadJohn Juanda: chinese will break me too, just a little slower

1. Chinese Poker is a real game, you can find it on PokerRoom, and that's what Matusow was referring to.2. Juanda is Indonesian, not Chinese.
thank you for saying this so I don't have to

Way to complete misunderstand, OP.YSALKY

If this is from tonight, he made a comment to another player that made me lose what little respect I had for the guy.This player made some really good calls against MM's over-aggressive style and took quite a bit of money from him.The player (about an hour after his last hand with MM) announces he is driving to Tunica and wishes everyone GL. MM's response: "I hope you die in a car crash on the way there"This guy is supposed to be PR for Full Tilt.He's an assclown.

If this is from tonight, he made a comment to another player that made me lose what little respect I had for the guy.This player made some really good calls against MM's over-aggressive style and took quite a bit of money from him.The player (about an hour after his last hand with MM) announces he is driving to Tunica and wishes everyone GL. MM's response: "I hope you die in a car crash on the way there"This guy is supposed to be PR for Full Tilt.He's an assclown.
he's my hero, i want to have his abortion(s).

I could care less if any of you as.sholes repsect me or not. I could buy and sell every one of you three times over.Why is it that I have to listen to observer chat non stop about my being a cokehead and I cannot retaliate. John is a friend of mine not yours and what we say is between us not some internet jackoff's who think they know everything there is about the game. If you think you're so great posting on this website why don't you come down to the wsop and put up your $10,000 and then see what you are made of. I hope you all die in car crashes.MM

how the hell is that racist? it sounds like you would be offended if mike said "hey phil ivey you're black"
Yeah but Phil Ivey is black

HOLY CRAP, Phil Ivey is black?!?!