check this out...hate to post bad beats, but oh well, this one hurt.about ready to cash in the 40k on Party.loose UTG player raises to 4000 with blinds 1200/1600 i'm on the button and decide to go all-in for 15k more with KK, but he has me in chips by a little.he calls with A9flop comes K-2-A looking so good..what about 98% hereyou guess it turn comes A-9Kings full of Aces goes down to Aces full of nines...I can't remember a worse beat...that's enough to make me go play golf the next few days :club:

I dont get why people post bad beats? You want sympathy or tp hear how bad the other person played or what? theyaren't interesting and just boil down to, "Someone called with a worse hand and beat me. "Boo hoo. eventually figure it out that you should be very happy when you have players who are prone to suckout at your table because it means they are continually puting themselves in bad position.

I dont get why people post bad beats? You want sympathy or tp hear how bad the other person played or what? theyaren't interesting and just boil down to, "Someone called with a worse hand and beat me. "Boo hoo. eventually figure it out that you should be very happy when you have players who are prone to suckout at your table because it means they are continually puting themselves in bad position.
I don't get how people can't post anything ****ing nice. Obviously I posted this right after it happened and was still steaming and it was a way to vent. sure eveyone has bad beats, and like I said don't like to post them, but WTF. this is a poker forum.

Ya wanna hear a sick "bad beat." The last four times I have had quads I have lost. WTF!?!??!!?!?! That is mega-tilt inducing.....I stopped playing after the fourth one and nearly lost it. FOUR F*CKING TIMES WITH QUADS AND LOSE ALL FOUR TIMES!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!??!?!!??!?

Ya wanna hear a sick "bad beat." The last four times I have had quads I have lost. WTF!?!??!!?!?! That is mega-tilt inducing.....I stopped playing after the fourth one and nearly lost it. FOUR F*CKING TIMES WITH QUADS AND LOSE ALL FOUR TIMES!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!??!?!!??!?
Sarcasm Warning? : :club:

takes the ninth post to redirect OP to bad beat forum?saw something similar in home game. heads up, 99 vs. TK all-in pf. flop came 7-7-9. TK caught running tens to win and cripple 99.

No offense man, but this isn't that bad of a beat. All the money went in and it was about 71/29. 10 10 v 88 would be worse. Remember, it doesn't matter what order the cards come in if all the $ went in preflop.Sure it was a tough way to lose a 71/29, but not that bad of a beat at all. It would have been much worse if most of the $ went in on the flop.

To the original poster...that is one of the bigger bad beats (situation in the tournament and cards).To the BB haters...get a clue. This is a poker forum. What do you talk about if you can not talk about situations and hands played. Would you prefer we all talk about DN and how much money he has? Or how the bots are about to rule the world?Thanks for the post.

check this out...hate to post bad beats, but oh well, this one hurt.about ready to cash in the 40k on Party.loose UTG player raises to 4000 with blinds 1200/1600 i'm on the button and decide to go all-in for 15k more with KK, but he has me in chips by a little.he calls with A9flop comes K-2-A looking so good..what about 98% hereyou guess it turn comes A-9Kings full of Aces goes down to Aces full of nines...I can't remember a worse beat...that's enough to make me go play golf the next few days :club:
You won't ever talk about bad beats again... when you read this..... SICKhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=52663

Sham, That's a tough one. Even if you push after the flop your losing all your chips. I t really hurts when you play for hours and this happens! I'm getting used to it.Why are some of you guys rippng on him? It's a poker forum!! Get over it!

This is EXACTLY how I got beat out of 3 TOURNAMENTS IN ONE NIGHT!I was AT LEAST a 25:1 favorite and lost every time. It happens. That's why MTT's are such high variance.
This is EXACTLY how I got beat out of 3 TOURNAMENTS IN ONE NIGHT!I was AT LEAST a 25:1 favorite and lost every time. It happens. That's why MTT's are such high variance.
Is it hard to keep a meal down when every time you post you spew s.hit out of your mouth?

I understand that every bad beat sucks but i mean this guys doesn't really matter ok... its party poker.... which means its fake money, when you lose money and actually have an empty pocket because of it lets talk... read my post on a real money game (it may not be alot of money but it hurt). But posting bad beats is a kind of competition every one wants theres to be better than everyone elses, thats all.

Feel free to express your opinion if someone posts a bad beat in the wrong forum. But if the bad beat posts are quarantined off, and have their own little special space and you STILL come on in on your high horse, then it's you who has the problem.
Feel free to express your opinion if someone posts a bad beat in the wrong forum. But if the bad beat posts are quarantined off, and have their own little special space and you STILL come on in on your high horse, then it's you who has the problem.
Agree.